Jump to content
    SilvryArdor
  • Author
  • 521 Words
  • 311 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warning: Dark and triggering topics

A terrible, nonsensical poetry and others - 5. Chapter 5 How?

Random piece of writing. An excerpt.

Its 12 30am again.

Of course I am crying, I wish the pain would just stop. What do I have to do that this will stop?

I think its cruel...its cruel that he left me with advise to stand tall, to love myself and wanting to see me succeed in life.

'Go take a shower. We will scrub our hair clean and they will feel nice again.' A soft voice whispers.

How do I even love again? I don't know how. I was never taught. What do I do everything for now? What do I fight for? There is no one to hug me tighly anymore. I dont have an anchor.

'For your future self.' That voice whispers again, 'For hope..' and it went quiet, 'We will learn again. We grieved before, the first time was the worst. There was no one then he came...his time with you is done. No matter who's fault it is. You can't look back.'

Tears stream down again. The self blame came again. Had only I have not done that?

'True. But its not your fault. Its not your fault that you are hurting. You have to work for yourself. You have to aim high for the stars and learn. He taught you that people who are great associate with those who had struggle and reached them. So you have to do that. Never settle for less. You are grateful for where you have come but there will be more. I promise you. There will be someone to love you. Even if there is none...at that point you will love yourself.'

Its alone its scary. If I fucked up, there will be no one to save me. I feel lost. There is no one to guide me again. He taught me to wash my delicate clothes in a laundry bag. He taught he how to shower, he literally showered me. That was how neglected I was. I don't even have basic skills to care for myself.

'He promise he will be there as a friend...and. You are not alone like in Melaka. There are those who will love and support you. Before you make do with your mistakes but now, you will do better. You wont make them because for that split second before every decision you made, you know you can choose better. You will love yourself because I love you too. You know how you could turn out if you didnt leave your hurting and trauma to the past. So leave them, because carrying them would not help now. Shed them away and make something new because you always know what is best for you.'

And the tears began again

'Because you know that when you said he is cruel its because you look into the future where you will be lost and it worries you. He said he will be a friend, be a friend and ask. You know there will be hardship and suffering, not for the worst but for the best. Because you worry that you are not enough to achieve what you want.'

Copyright © 2020 SilverArdour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
I do not know how this works but I filled it.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..