Jump to content

Boys of the 1950s 1. Boys' Trilogy

   (1 review)

Book ONE of the Boy’s Trilogy.  Peter, the quiet, scholarly, marching band member, and Tom, the outgoing, popular, athlete, have a chance meeting. Outwardly so different, inwardly so much the same. They develop a strong relationship but being the 1950s they hide their true feelings from friends and family. From high school to university to graduate school to professions their love grows while having numerous adventures. In Chapter 36 they meet Vladek whose coming of age story is in the book – Russia My Home.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

davealex

· Edited by davealex

   0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I am David and would like to tell tallguyct that he is a very good writer. While I am bisexual, I very much enjoyed the gay lovemaking and all the characters  and would like to have seen a little more written about the sex between the boys and girls. It seemed rather taboo and was also exciting to me.  Since I live close by, I would like to meet the author, tallguyct, and hear some of these chapters right from him face to face. And who knows what will take place during the story telling...……..

Lovingly,

davealex

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..