Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 5,042 Words
  • 764 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 29. Henry Teaches More than Junior High English

April 1974

As Henry walked into the Hawthorn Restaurant he saw Fred sitting at the bar holding a glass of Coca-Cola. He had doubted that the young man would follow up on the invitation. After shaking hands he sat next to his new friend and ordered a POC (Pride of Cleveland beer). ”We know very little about each other. Let’s wait until my friends arrive to hear your story. When you do tell only tell us what you are comfortable saying. Before they arrive I’ll give you background on the men you will be dining with tonight.”

“Vladimir Melnikov who we call Vlad is in his fifties. Born in Moscow he attended a special school for students who showed proficiency in language. As the war broke out he was assigned to be an interpreter of German to an important Soviet general who also became his bedmate. After the war he was assigned to a Soviet post in Berlin. By then he was proficient in both German and English. He met an American major, became disillusioned with the Soviet system, spied on the Soviets for the Americans and after almost being discovered escaped to the USA. He befriended an older American who encouraged him to attend college. Now Vlad is a professor of political science at Western-Reserve University. He lives with his friend Aiden.

“Aiden grew up in a small rural town in western Georgia. He received an MBA (Master’s in Business Administration) from the University of Georgia. A friend in Georgia put him in contact with Vlad when he expressed an interest in pursuing a PhD in Economics. After meeting Vlad they became friends and as I told you live together. Aiden completed his PhD and is now on the faculty teaching finance at Cleveland State University. He is in his early forties. As a business student at Cleveland State you may have run into him or at least heard his name, Dr. Aiden Hudson.”

As Henry began telling Fred his background Vlad and Aiden entered the restaurant. They were followed a few minutes by Lee and Owen. After introductions they were seated at their table and ordered dinner and drinks. Henry started the dialog. “As I told you earlier, Fred is a fellow student in my literature course at Cleveland State. Last week during a discussion of Giovanni's Room which you all have read a male student spouted off about homosexuals. I stood and gave a strong retort to his comments. After class Fred spoke to me stating he was conflicted about his feelings. I suggested he meet you and here we are. Just before you all arrived I gave Fred some background information on you. I know nothing about Fred and suggested he tell us his life history, at least that which he thinks is pertinent and that he is willing to share. So, my new friend, bare your soul to the extent you are willing. Although we were strangers now we are friends. I know these men well and can assure you they will not betray any secrets you care to share.”

Fred began, “I am twenty-three years old and have lived with my parents in the suburb of Parma all my life. I am pursuing an accounting degree at Cleveland State going part-time at night. Days I work as a bookkeeper, sometimes sales person and errand boy for my uncle’s hardware store. After graduation I hope to work in public accounting and pass the CPA (Certified Public Accountant) exam. The reason I am enrolled in the literature course where I met Henry is twofold: first I enjoy reading and secondly I needed an additional liberal arts course as part of the general education portion of my business degree. I am a quiet guy and do not have close friends. I never dated in high school nor have since. I really do not have any interest in dating. My mother and aunts have given up on finding a girl for me. I do not know how to say this, I have erotic feelings about men but do not know how to act on them. My only sexual experience with others was around the ages of 11 – 14. The boys in my neighborhood would steal cigarettes from their moms and dads. We would smoke them behind one of the garages or in a wooded area near our homes. Also at this time the older boys proudly showed the younger ones their dicks. That was when I learned to jerk off. When the other boys got more interested in sports and girls the smoking and jerking off just faded away. I admit that I still enjoy taking care of myself. I have read many books that included men in relationships. There is a book store on West 25th Street that sells magazines and erotic paperbacks. I have purchased magazines with pictures of naked men and paperbacks with terribly written stories about the adventures of men with other men. Some of what they do I do not understand. I hope none of you think less of me for telling you that I enjoy such stuff.”

Vlad commented, “My only question is, Will you share some of these books and magazines with us? I know we would all enjoy seeing them. Nothing you have said shocks any of us. I am sure we all had similar experiences learning to jerk off and believing we were going to hell for pleasuring ourselves. I am 54 years old and enjoy it as much as I did when I started at about the same age you did.”

A relieved Fred continued, “Henry told me you all are comfortable with your life styles and have had interesting and meaningful relationships with other men. How do you do it? Where do you find your friends?”

Vlad replied, “As the oldest and most experienced I will reveal some of my life adventures. The restaurant does not close for two hours and no one is waiting for our table so why don’t we order more beer stay here and share?”

All of Vlad’s and the other’s adventures were originally told in this and other books of the Boys’Trilogy: Boys of the 1950s, Russia My Home and earlier chapters of this book, Life Goes On. The following is the opening scene in Book II of the Trilogy, Russia My Home.

“I, was six year old and I remember it today, almost fifty years later, as vividly as in 1926, watching the men shower. My father was a tram (streetcar) operator in Moscow. Sometimes I would go with him and would ride the tram all day as he drove it. At the end of his shift we would return to the tram depot. There was a room in the depot where the drivers and maintenance men could prepare for the day’s work and relax at the end of their shifts prior to going home. One of the maintenance men had installed a crude shower in the corner of the room. It was just a pipe running from a cold water pipe, up the wall to about two meters (6+ feet) high. There was no shower head, just the end of the pipe spewing cold water. The water drained through a crack in the floor. As crude as it was to these men it was a luxury. They all either lived in crowded rooms in communal apartments with bathrooms shared by up to twenty people or homes with no bathroom or running water, just an outhouse in back and a water pump at the street corner.”

“Even at that young age I realized one should not stare at naked men. But I wanted to and I did. I sat at a small table near the shower and drew pictures on scraps of paper. I would pretend to be concentrating on my art work while actually I was sneaking peeks at the men as they showered. Even today, many years later, I remember some of their bodies. My favorite, other than my handsome father, was Anatoli, a tall thin man. I don’t remember his age or face but I can describe in detail, even now almost fifty yeas later, his beautiful khuy (dick). His was the longest of all. His big balls hung low. When he showered he used a rag to gently soap his body and then wash. He always stroked the khuy a few times. He would pull the skin back and carefully clean the head. One day he caught me looking. He just laughed and said in a voice no one else would hear, ‘so you think I have a nice khuy. I hope that someday yours is as handsome as mine and that it gives you the enjoyment mine does.’ This was confusing. How could a khuy give you pleasure? With that he stroked it a couple of times and continued to wash. It seemed to be bigger than when he started his shower. From that day whenever he showered he would smile at me, carefully wash his khuy and balls and when finished with a bigger khuy wink at me.”

Vlad continued summarizing some of his various hook-ups and in some cases loves. Franz Eberhardt was his high school teacher in the special school in Moscow for students proficient in learning foreign languages. The teacher had invited him to stay with him in his room so he could avoid a commute of over an hour each way which in the Russian winter could be miserable riding cold unheated trams. One cold night they shared a bed to stay warm and the inevitable happened. He never returned to his cold mat on the floor. The teacher, a German, had escaped to Moscow from Berlin when he was caught giving one of his students, the teenage son of a Nazi official, a blow job. Next, Soviet General Valery Karasyovl became his lover when he was assigned to be his aide, interpreter and eventually bed partner. Patrick Donovan was an American journalist trapped in Moscow at the beginning of the war. He was Vlad’s first red head and first circumcised dick, Major Alan Walters an American stationed in Berlin after the war played footsie with Vlad under the negotiating table during the division of Berlin by the Allies (Soviet Union, USA, Great Britain and France). They eventually ended in bed. When Vlad narrowly escaped from Berlin where he was about to be interrogated on suspicion of spying for the Americans he ended up in Washington DC where he worked at the start of the Cold War with American Intelligence. To become Americanized he attended church and there met Reginald (Reg) Bagley who soon became a mentor, good friend and bed partner. Bible Billy was a Southern State Senator who held dinners for virile young men that included large quantities of liquids (beer, wine, liquor and water). After dinner the group of fluid filled men would piss on him as he sat in the upstairs bathtub. Professor William Lang (Uncle Will) was met at Club Cleveland Baths along with his now close friends Peter Smith and Tom Kowalski. Jacob, an Amish young farmer, and Rob a recent high school graduate from Eastern Tennessee were two young men that Vlad and Reg met while separate vacation road trips. Jacob wanted to escape from his close knit community knowing he could not live as a man who loved men as an Amish farmer. Rob who was hitchhiking to San Francisco wanted to escape from his narrow minded home town of Frog Creek, Tennessee. After meeting Reg and Vlad he decided to live with Reg in Washington DC. Thanks to the help of Vlad and Reg these two graduated from college and currently live in Washington DC as professional men and lovers. Noah was a young man he met in a men’s room at the university. They had a brief love affair. Owen and Lee were two additional friends of Vlad who would tell their own stories.

Henry then told his story explaining how as a high school student he did yard work for Professor Lang (Uncle Will) back home in Daisyville, Georgia. He met Peter Smith, Will’s grand -nephew who was visiting from the north as the two worked in the dirty dusty basement deciding which cob web covered window screens should be repaired or replaced. Their hands touched as they lifted out one of the screens. Neither pulled away and they were soon jacking and tasting each other. A few days later he met Seth, a student in a private art class Uncle Will taught away from the college where Peter was the nude model. Seth was invited to Uncle Will’s home to finish his drawing of Peter who suggested Henry might also pose. The drawing was not finished that evening but a loving friendship began that lasted until Seth’s untimely death in an auto accident a few months earlier.

Lee and Owen told about their meeting at a gay bar. When they moved in together both sets of parents were perplexed. Owen’s could not understand why he had an Asian friend and Lee’s did not understand why their son from a wealthy family would need to have a roommate, especially one that was not Asian.

Finally Aiden related how he had met an attractive investment advisor, Daniel Hewes, while cutting through a park on his way to class at the University of Georgia. As a finance major he was thrilled to meet such a person. As a man who liked men he was doubly thrilled to meet such a person. When he expressed an interest in pursuing a PhD in business up north Daniel put him in contact with Vlad. Daniel knew of Vlad through Uncle Will. Aiden continued how he met Vlad and not only found a mentor but a lover.

By the time Aiden finished the lights were being dimmed as a hint to go home. Fred thanked all for an enjoyable and informative evening telling Henry he would talk to him after the following class.

Fred sat next to Henry at the next class meeting. After class he profusely thanked Henry for probably the most enjoyable and interesting evening of his life. Fred told Henry he had a thousand questions and wondered if he could see him again. While Henry did not find Fred sexually attractive, just a cute guy, he partly felt sorry for him and partly wanted to share more time with him. Henry asked Fred if they could meet for lunch at the Hawthorn on Saturday. Fred enthusiastically agreed.

When Henry arrived at the agreed time Fred was waiting in his car in the parking lot. Sitting at a booth in the back of the restaurant each ordered sandwiches and cokes. Fred started, “You cannot believe how much I have thought about the histories of you and your friends. I now realize I could meet someone anyplace. The problem is that I have be in the right place at the right time. That is one big dilemma. But once I meet someone, what do I do? I have never been with a man, just boys when I was younger. The stories I read in those badly written, but interesting, paperbacks I buy seem more fantasy than reality. What do men really do?” Fred stopped talking and looked into Henry’s eyes with the hope on his face that his new friend would have a magical answer.

Lowering his voice, Henry replied. “What men do depends on the situation. I am sure you have read in your trashy but fun to read paperbacks about men doing all sorts of strange things. I am sure I have done some, maybe many (said with a smile), and would find other actions repulsive, stupid or dangerous. But what one man finds erotic another might find disgusting. There is no one answer to your question.”

Fred looked somewhat unhappy as he was hoping for a definitive ‘this is what you do’ answer. “In our class we discuss the actions, emotions and backgrounds of the characters in the assigned novels. The professor leads us in interesting discussions. I wish I could find a teacher of man sex.”

While Henry did not have loving feelings for this young man he was developing erotic feelings for him. Suddenly Henry’s dick started to make a statement as this cute virgin looked at him with an anticipative expression on his innocent face. Without thought words fell out of Henry’s mouth. “Would you like a man to man hands on as they would say lesson on man stuff? We could continue our discussion at my place. We will be able to have a more intimate conversation and if you want, only if it is your desire, we could explore man relationships.”

Fred was not sure what Henry was suggesting but wanted to spend more time with him so he agreed to go to Henry’s apartment. While Henry considered treating Fred to the restaurant meal he decided it would be better if they acted as equals. They each paid their share. Fred followed Henry as each drove their own car.

Lesson I – Friendly Jerk Offs

As soon as they entered the apartment Henry told Fred to relax on the sofa and asked Fred if he wanted a beer of coke. Rarely did Fred drink beer, not because he was a teetotaler but because he really did not like the taste of it. But in this situation Fred had a desire to do what men do and requested a beer. Returning with two ice cold POC (Pride of Cleveland) bottles Henry handed one to Fred saying, “Here’s to education.”

Henry sat next to Fred. “There is one very important rule in sexual activity, actually two rules: never do anything that you or your partner do not want to do and never do anything that will cause injury either physical or emotional. With that in mind (as Henry placed his big hand on the innocent young man’s knee) just so ‘no’ if I do something you are not comfortable doing.” With one hand on the knee he moved his other to Fred’s chest. With his head turned he starred at the side of the face of this young man who looked forward. Fred had a totally blank expression showing absolutely no emotion. While caressing the chest Henry gently tweaked a nipple. No response. Henry gently massaged the leg from the knee to just below the crotch. No response or sign of resistance. As he rubbed the chest he thought he felt Fred’s heart pounding. Henry then took one Fred’s hands and placed it on his knee. No response. Then as Henry continued to massage Fred’s leg the young man responded with a gentle squeeze of Henry’s leg. Henry reached for Fred’s face and turned it toward his. The victim let his face be moved continuing with a blank expression. Their faces were now inches apart. Henry then moved Fred’s hand up his leg holding it over his rock hard dick trapped in his pants. As he did this he moved his hand up to Fred’s equally hard dick. Smiling, Henry said, “If we don’t soon get relief I know at least I will and assume you also will have a mess in our pants. He moved Fred’s hand to his belt buckle as he undid Fred’s pants. Without any resistance or emotion by the young man each soon had their pants to their knees with hard dicks pointing straight up. Henry unbutton both his and the virgin’s shirts exposing both chests each with hard nipples. Fred did not look at Henry’s body while Henry admired with surprise what he saw. He assumed this small man would have a small dick. It was a beautiful circumcised piece slightly over six inches (15 cm) with a bold mushroom head. Henry was tempted to swallow it but realized it was too soon for such an activity, but hopefully not before the end of the afternoon. Henry took Fred’s hand and wrapped it around his big, uncut, black piece. Without emotion Fred gripped it. As Henry stroked Fred’s the young man mimicked the movement on Henry. In less than thirty seconds each was shooting loads that dripped from their chests and stomachs down over their shafts and balls.

While Fred continued to show no emotion Henry wrapped his arm around the young man. “That was lesson one my friend. We can rejuvenate and continue of just stop now. Meanwhile do not move while I get something to clean you off.”

Finally Fred spoke very quietly, “Let’s continue.”

“Stay still. I will be right back.” Henry wiggled out of his pants, stood, and holding his hands over areas that might drip cum walked to the bathroom. After cleaning himself with a damp washcloth he returned with tissues, a clean cloth and towel. While sponging the largest globs and inspecting the slightly shrunken cut dick he suggested, “We are both still a mess. I suggest we take a shower.” He took his friend’s hand and led him to the bathroom. They stood facing each other each wearing an unbuttoned shirt and sox. Henry removed both of their shirts and his socks. “To save water I suggest we shower together.” He said with a twinkle. Fred removed his socks and stepped into the shower.

Henry soaped up a wash cloth and tenderly caressed Fred’s chest. The washing continued in the same way as he had showered with Wade months earlier with one major difference. When showering with Wade he felt both love in his heart and desire in his dick. With Fred it was just sexual feelings, no love, just very intense sexual feelings. Then he moved down washing the stomach to the crown of thatch over the growing dick. He gently turned his new friend around. He wash his back and each ass cheek with a slight invasion into the hole area. Henry then kneeled and washed each leg. Turning Fred around again while still kneeling his lips were inches from the now dick of steel. Using his hands he softly washed the shaft and balls. After letting the shower stream of water rinse off this special area he carefully inspected the dick. The long shaft, mushroom head and loose hanging balls were a splendid sight. Then to the shock of Fred, Henry leaned in and swallowed the shaft to its base. Fred started to yell, “What the fuck” but the words fell away as he moaned with pleasure. Never had he had such a feeling or seen such a sight, a handsome mouth holding his dick. Sensing that Fred would not last much longer Henry stopped and stood. Handing a clean washcloth to him he said, “Now it is your turn to cleanse my body. When you get to my dick it is not necessary to get a mouthful, just do what feels good to you.” A mesmerized Fred washed Henry in much the same way he had been bathed. At the completion he was kneeling with the big, black dick near his face. Henry reached down and pulled the skin back from the slightly covered head of his almost fully erect piece. He then pulled the skin forward. Fred was transfixed as he observed his first black dick up close but more important his first natural dick up close and even more significant his first man dick. With hesitation he reached up and pushed the skin back and then pulled it forward. After a few strokes Henry reached down and pulled him up. “That is enough now. You will have plenty of opportunity to inspect later. I do not want to cream on your face --- yet. You have now had Lessons One: introduction to jerking off with a friend. Now we will have the most important lesson, ‘Touching’.”

Lesson II - Touching

Henry then led Fred to the bedroom and told him to lie face down. The teacher massaged every part of Fred from his neck to his toes lingering on the cute ass cheeks with a slight invasion of the hole. He then rolled his friend over. Placing Fred’s arms straight over his head and slightly spreading his feet Henry said, “Now, assume you are tied down. Each hand and foot is tied to one of the bed posts. Assume you are totally at my mercy.” He then leaned forward and starting with the student’s fingers gently touched every inch of the body except for the standing, throbbing dick and now aching balls. He gave special attention to the arm pits, nipples and each toe.

Fred struggled as if he really were really tied down. His entire body pulsated as Henry gently tortured him. “Please stop. Never has my dick or balls ached with such anticipation.”

Henry leaned in and whispered. “You are released from you bondage. Now it is my turn to be ‘touched’.” Henry then leaned forward and with an open mouth kissed a startled Fred. At first the student kept his lips tightly closed. As Henry’s tongue played with the virgin’s lips they finally opened and eagerly accepted the aggressor’s deep probing kiss.

Henry then laid on his stomach and much to his surprise received a very tender gentle massage, first to his back and then his front from tip of outstretched arms to full body except cock and balls to his toes. At the conclusion Fred moved in and without hesitation placed his lips against Henry’s who responded with an open mouth and eager tongue.

Henry had almost reached the point of no return. He pushed Fred onto his back and planted his mouth on the hard dick. This time there was no protest just a few moans from Fred as he almost immediately exploded into the willing mouth. Henry then kneeled over his friend and soon covered his chest with love cream. Henry reached for some tissues and cleaned off the spunk. They then held each other for about fifteen minutes. Henry whispered into his ear, “On Lessons One you get an A. On Lesson Two, ‘Touching’, you get an A + + +.

After a rest and snack they reviewed their lessons for two more hours. The teacher omitted any classes on fucking and the student did not attempt to swallow but did kiss the shaft, head and balls.

At the following university class Fred sat next to Henry. After class the two had a short conversation with Fred profusely thanking his teacher of eroticism for the valuable ‘hands on’ lessons. When Henry asked if he would like to continue the classes Fred gave an enthusiastic ‘YES’. Then with a sad look on his face Fred told Henry he had to work the following Saturday. Henry suggested they have a Sunday afternoon session.

Lesson III – Cock Sucking

The following Sunday Fred drove directly to Henry’s apartment. There was no shyness this time. They embraced with deep probing kisses as soon as the door was closed. Henry pushed his compliant student to his knees. Needing no further instructions Fred undid Henry’s pants and soon was intently examining the hard black masterpiece. He kissed it and attempted to take it in his mouth. Every day and night since the previous lesson Fred had fantasized swallowing the dick. The attempt to take his dick gave Henry no pleasure as the student clumsily placed the head in his mouth and then scraped it with his teeth. Henry pushed him away fearing his dick might be chewed and then bleeding.

“Today’s lessons will begin with cock sucking.” He then pulled the student up and kneeled. Removing Fred’s pants Henry inspected the young man’s dick that was hard with anticipation. Henry then swallowed it. After a couple of strokes with his lips he pulled back. “Let’s go to the bedroom.” After each helped the other get naked Henry had Fred sit at the edge of the bed. The teacher again swallowed his student’s dick. He then gave a short lecture on proper ‘dick sucking.’ Henry then sat at the edge of the bed and told Fred to kneel. After a couple of painful awkward attempts he got the teacher’s dick head and about an inch (2.5 cm) of the shaft in his mouth. While he did not earn an A+ in dick sucking that afternoon he did at least get a passing grade.

The following Sunday afternoon the sex seminars continued. By the end of the session he received a grade of A- on sucking. While it would be weeks before he swallowed he certainly did enjoy the feel of a dickhead massaging the back of his throat.

They had discussed fucking during the third session. Henry made it clear to Fred that he was not interesting in being a bottom and that he did not want to attempt to do Fred, at least not yet. While the student was interested in hearing about fucking he was not sure if he wanted to top or attempt to be bottomed. The trashy gay paperback books he eagerly read had many references to fucking. They included pleasurable fucks, first time trysts that were always painful followed by great pleasure and some stories that included brutal rapes, sometimes gang rapes with the victim tied down and pleasuring men with gigantic thick eight to ten (20 – 25 cm) cocks. While these stories had intrigued Fred he was shocked by the violent acts in these pieces of fiction.

Henry told Fred that if he wanted to go that way he could arrange a session with good friends. While Fred was skeptical concerning such an act he was also intrigued. How could a man enjoy being impaled by someone? It must be both excruciatingly painful and humiliating to have someone overpower you in such a way. But, Fred had also discovered that his teacher was knowledgeable and sensitive in the ways of sex and trusted Henry to not force or even encourage him to do something that was not pleasurable to all men involved in the act, whatever the sex act might be. Fred agreed to meet his teacher of eroticism the following week.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..