Jump to content
    Talo Segura
  • Author
  • 2,053 Words
  • 1,368 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Camp Echo - 3. Chapter Three - Aftermath (second edition).

Max woke up with a black boy in his bed. What had happened? Geoffrey was right about one thing, Alex had a large fat dick, and right now it was sticking into Max’s balls. Something that wasn’t entirely disagreeable. Alex opened his eyes and a look of shock transformed the previous soft expression of his face. Max grinned.

“Your cock is poking my balls!”

Alex moved away a little, but still looking at Max surprised.

“Did we?...”

“Yeah,” Max pulled back the duvet, revealing the naked boy next to him. “I think you broke my arse with that giant weapon of yours.”

He looked down, starring at it.

“Nah, I don’t remember anything after Nads left.”

Max couldn't resist. He reached out and grasped Alex's cock, then squeezed, tightening his grip.

“Nothing happened. Get up!”

He let go, turned, and jumped out of bed. Alex watched him, noting the other boy’s stiffy. Whilst nowhere near his own size, it wasn’t bad. At that moment he felt a twitch in his cock as he imagined gripping Max and plunging his shaft into that perfect little arse.

Max turned, “I know just what you’re thinking,” he grinned and walked out of the bedroom.

Aeriol was in the kitchen standing next to a boiling kettle. He looked... thoughtful.

“Morning,” Max smiled.

Aeriol picked up the kettle and began filling two mugs.

“Pass the milk would ya.”

Max opened the fridge door.

“You slept with Alex then?” Aeriol grinned smugly.

“You slept with Mayaan then?” Max threw back.

“I fucked her,” Aeriol announced rather full of himself.

“Yeah, I bet you did.”

Aeriol put the milk down and picked up the two mugs.

“And I bet you’re walking funny today.”

“Fuck you, Aeriol!”

But he’d gone. Back upstairs to the sleeping Mayaan. Still he heard.

Alex came up behind him as Max was getting a couple of cups out of the cupboard.

“You're the perfect host," Alex said.

Max glanced at him.

“He’s an arsehole. Don’t pay him any attention,” Alex smiled.

If it were that simple, but despite Aeriol being an arsehole, a prick, and an egotist, Max did pay him attention.

“Sugar?” Max asked.

He filled the mugs and replaced the kettle.

“No thanks. If we weren’t so spaced last night.”

Max looked at him and passed a mug.

“Yeah. You know, Aeriol told me.”

“Told you?”

“Yeah, Alex. It’s the kind of guy he is.”

“Told you what?” Alex asked.

“That you wanted to fuck me.”

“Oh shit. I see. But... it wasn’t like that.”

“He made a point of it.”

“But it wasn’t like that at all.” Alex looked mortified.

“It wasn't?”

Did he really care? Max had not made up his mind. It was too early in the morning.

“I just said... well when we were... it was Aeriol.”

“Aeriol?”

“Yep, he said ‘I bet you’d like to fuck him,’... and well...”

“You said yes.”

“I like you Max. It was... anyhow, I like you.”

Max took his coffee and sat down at the table. Hadn’t he been in exactly this position with Aeriol yesterday, and they’d finished in bed. That was then, he wasn't doing it today.

“I’m taking a few days off. I’ll get May to phone in a sickie for me. It’ll look better if she does it," Max said.

“She’s still here?”

Max could not help thinking that Alex, despite his attributes, was naive.

“Yep,” Max nodded towards the ceiling.

“You mean?”

“Alex... please. Where the fuck do you think she slept? They drank their coffee in silence.

 

 

“So you and Aeriol are an item now?”

Mayaan smiled as she adjusted those shiny sunglasses that rested on the end of her nose. She peered over the top at Nadia.

“Nads, I don’t think so.”

“So what then?”

“He’s a good fuck!”

Nadia looked away, as if the brutal remark were a stone cast through the air. Then she recovered and stepped up to Mayaan. Her hand lightly touched the other girl’s long silky blond hair. She breathed in her perfume. That unique fragrance. Her rosy pink lips formed into a perfect pout as she moved in to plant a kiss full on Mayaan’s mouth. Nadia's hand wandered down between Mayaan’s tall slim legs. Their bodies were touching.

“Was he as good as me?”

Nadia breathed heavily into Mayaan's ear. Her hand was touching skin now. Smooth warm skin. Her fingers began to play with Mayaan, exploring, seeking a response.

“No,” May told her.

Nads pushed her tongue into Mayaan’s mouth, her hand brushed through her long hair.

 

 

“Have you moved in?” Aeriol demanded, seeming annoyed and irritated.

Alex looked at him, but said nothing. Max was moving around the kitchen aimlessly opening cupboards.

“There’s nothing in this place," Max said.

Alex watched him and Aeriol.

“You need to go shopping then. How long you off for?” Aeriol asked.

“Till Thursday, why?”

“You got time then.”

Alex turned and walked out.

“Why aren’t you at work?”

“Day off.” Aeriol gave Max a strong look. “How long’s he staying here?”

Max closed the last cupboard door.

“Why?” Max frowned.

Aeriol stood up and brushed past Max.

“Because it’s crowded.”

He walked out. Max didn't reply. He didn’t really know.

“I suppose I should go?” Alex said.

He was sitting on the bed looking at Max.

“I can call round your place.” Max told him.

“Yeah, okay.” Alex appeared happy at that, almost enthusiastic.

“Right now I need to go get some supplies. Can’t live on scraps and takeaways.”

Alex smiled and stood up to go. “Later then.”

 

 

“You need to be careful,” Gavin was telling Max as he pulled same change from the cash register. “Tell Aeriol to play it cool for awhile.”

“I don’t think it’s a big deal," Max told him.

There were no other customers in the little corner shop. Max looked at Gavin, examining his scruffy beard and pony tail, before his attention wandered to the trail of smoke rising from a stick of incense in a jar on the shelf behind the counter.

“Just be cool man. You might get a visit from the pigs.”

Max’s attention was drawn to the brightly coloured book next to the incense on the shelf. He read the spine, ‘The Psychedelic Experience, Timothy Leary.’ He remembered that cover from somewhere.

Taking the change Gavin handed, he replied, “We'll be careful.”

He knew that wasn’t true. He remembered that time Jules had come round with a long plastic window box full of cannabis seedlings.

“What the fuck we gonna do with that?” Aeriol had demanded.

They’d ended up walking to the waste ground that used to be an old tip. Nobody went there much. He’d had the idea to plant the seedlings hidden amongst the overgrown vegetation. Wait for them to grow, then harvest the crop. He never counted on meeting a policeman as the three of them walked across the highway carrying the plants.

“Just play it cool. Act normal.” Aeriol told them.

Incredibly he walked straight past. They spent that whole morning planting the seedlings all over the place.

“We'll never find them,” he told Aeriol.

“They’re fucking weeds idiot. They’ll grow real tall. It’ll be easy," was Aeriol's reply.

And it was. For once Aeriol was right. Some months later, they’d been back there at least three times, harvesting the plants. It was cool.

Well, growing the plants was cool. But Aeriol and Jules had gone there alone the third time because Max was working. Aeriol took great pleasure explaining to Max that when they’d collected the last of the plants, they sat down on a little hidden grassy patch and Jules said to him.

“Aeriol, will you fuck me?”

Of course Aeriol was not the kind of boy to look a gift horse in the mouth. So he did. And he described it to Max. Jules stripped off and was on his hands and knees, doggy style. He didn’t need to say anymore. Max could quite easily picture the scene, without a move by move account. But Aeriol told him anyway.

Jonathan said that Aeriol gets off on power trips and likes seeing people’s reactions.

“He knew he would get you excited. Probably thought it would make you want him to fuck you even more.” Jonathan told Max.

He wasn’t wrong, it had.

 

 

When Max got back Aeriol wasn’t there, but Jules was.

“Can I help?” Jules asked him.

“Why not. How are your cooking skills?”

“I’ve done a few shifts at the Whole Earth Cafe. Does that count?”

Max grinned, “Not really. "But I guess if you never got any complaints and no one died.”

Jules laughed. “If they did, I never heard about it.”

He picked up some of the vegetables and turned on the tap. “I’ll wash these. We can make a veggie casserole.”

“We? I thought you’d just volunteered,” Max looked at him.

“Many hands,” he turned and smiled.

“Too many cooks,” Max retorted.

But he stayed in the kitchen, watching Jules wash the vegetables. It occurred to him he’d never really looked at Jules. I mean looked. The boy was kind of cute in his own way. Maybe because he never considered himself too much. He didn’t prance and preen, but was simply, naturally, Jules. Watching like that he couldn’t help but picture Aeriol fucking the boy. It was a story that stuck in his head. Jealousy? Maybe. He kind of wanted to do it. He was definitely hard. Looking at Jules now, in his mind he stripped his jeans and bent him over the work top, ready...

“You just gonna watch? Or maybe help?” Jules looked at him.

That snapped Max from his fantasizing. “Yeah, okay.”

 

 

Lunch was a vegetable and red bean casserole seasoned with Kikkoman soy sauce and a touch of miso, curtesy of Max and Jules. More Jules than Max.

“It’s good,” Aeriol savoured the hot dish. “We haven’t eaten properly in ages.”

“Don’t blame me,” Max looked annoyed.

“You boys need a woman around the place.” Mayaan delicately tasted the food.

Max glanced at Jules and almost choked. That’s the last thing we need, there are enough ladies here without the real thing, he thought. Jules said nothing, just raised his eyebrows. Aeriol smiled. He was touching her hand under the table. Finally Jules spoke up.

“Would that be you volunteering? I’ve a pile of laundry needs doing.”

“I said you need a women about the place, not your mother!” May laughed.

“Now, now, let’s be nice,” Aeriol poured himself a glass of water. The food was hot and he’d eaten too quickly.

“Thank you for a wonderful lunch,” Mayaan looked over at Jules.

“Bitch!” Jules whispered under his breath.

Only Max heard him. Made him think he liked the boy even more. The rest of the meal passed in silence. When Aeriol and Mayaan had left and Jules was collecting up the dishes, Max watched him, before saying, “I’ll wash up.” Whilst standing at the sink he said casually, “I didn’t know that was how you felt about May?”

“She pisses me off.” Jules admitted.

“Why?” Max asked.

“The way she is.”

“The way she is? You mean with Aeriol? Because she’s with him?”

Jules was quiet a moment. “Yeah, I s’pose. I don’t know, she has a habit of saying stupid things.”

“She’s kind of hooked him in." Max put the last plate on the drained.

Jules took a tea cloth and started drying and putting the plates away.

Aeriol poked his head around the door.

“I’m meeting Chester this afternoon and we’re going to the ashram. You wanna come?”

“What about May?” Jules asked.

“She’s going home.” Aeriol told him.

Jules looked like he was thinking about it.

Max nodded. “Will Michael be coming?”

“You perve!” Aeriol joked and left.

“Who is Michael?” Jules returned to drying the dishes.

“Chester's son.”

“Oh, I didn’t know he had a son.”

“Yeah, and he’s gorgeous. I mean he could be a model. So beautiful.”

“Really.” Jules looked at him.

“Ah huh, but...”

“What?”

“Well, he’s only thirteen.”

“Aeriol was right,” Jules finished putting the dishes away. “You are a perve.”

Max punched him playfully on the arm. “You wait till you see him.”

If you enjoyed reading this then click that LIKE button.

Want to comment or discuss the story: comment here or if you are not a member write me at talo.segura.x@gmail.com

 

 

Copyright © 2018 Talo Segura; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I’m hanging in there, Talo. I have to work to keep up, though. One problem is you put multiple speakers in one paragraph which make who is speaking to whom complicated.

I sense that Max likes Alex and wants him, but he seems to like Jules in the same way.

And now Michael? Another character who could only spell trouble, given his age? Where did you come up with the idea for this story?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/2/2019 at 3:08 PM, Arran said:

One problem is you put multiple speakers in one paragraph

As soon as I can I will put up a second edition that addresses this problem. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Talo Segura said:

As soon as I can I will put up a second edition that addresses this problem. 

I stand by my last comment, Talo. But it’s your story and you have to do what satisfies you.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

There are so many interesting characters like cards tossed into the air. Its enjoyable as it is but I'm wondering if the entire story will continue in this vein or will any of them settle down? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
42 minutes ago, Bard Simpson said:

will any of them settle down? 

A good question, I would be giving a spoiler if I answered.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..