Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Wizard's War - 3. The Goblin Camp

**Content Warning**
This chapter features rape/non-consensual sex involving non-human characters in a fantasy setting.

Simon marched along beside Amos, their hands were bound behind their backs and the tight restraints were chafing their wrists. The girl was just in front of them, and she followed the two goblins in front. Three goblins trailed behind with their spears aimed squarely at Simon and Amos. Amos, being a bigger and more imposing figure, had two goblins trained on him. The sun had begun to set, and the shadows were long and ominous as they progressed deeper and deeper into the forest. Ahead, the lights of freshly lit campfires were blazing into existence; they were nearing the goblins’ camp.

Simon had read about goblins in an old book about ancient wizard wars which were said to have occurred some 300 years ago. Goblins preferred to live underground, and they tended to dwell in vast cavern systems with their tribe and feast upon whatever prey wandered into their lair. But goblins were easily corrupted by their covetous love of gold, and they could be easily bought as a crude but effective force during war times. Such was the case during the wizard wars of the past, when one powerful sorcerer named Arganon managed to use spells to produce vast sums of gold from earth and stone. Simon assumed these goblins were in this forest for one of two reasons: 1) they were paid in gold to do someone else’s bidding or 2) there were caves nearby and food was scarce due to the drought. In either scenario, the goblins would not likely keep prisoners for long.

“We have to get away,” Simon whispered to Amos.

“Are you crazy?” the girl ahead hissed, “They will kill us if we try. I watched them slaughter my village.”

“Then how did you survive?” Simon asked, “And why didn’t they just kill us when they found us?”

“I ran!” the girl seemed to spit like it was obvious.

“With my brother,” Amos hesitated as he recollected the horror of his brother’s death, “we might have stood a chance. With the two of you…”

“What are you saying?” Simon asked.

“If I see the opportunity, I’m taking it,” Amos growled, “The two of you would slow me down.”

“I should have known to expect such self-serving spinelessness from a Hawthorn,” Simon almost laughed as he thought about all he had gone through since he met Bronn and entered their contract. Simon wouldn’t even be in the forest if not for them.

“What did you just say?” Amos roared and he used his body to knock Simon to the ground. With his arms in restraints, Simon was unable to brace himself and hit the rocky ground hard and some of the underbrush scraped his face.

The goblins erupted into a frenzied chatter of garbled nonsense and began poking Amos in the back with their spears. Amos growled in frustration, but he nodded his head to make it clear he wouldn’t do it again. Another goblin roughly dragged Simon to his feet and prodded him in the back with a spear as well. Their language was guttural and abrasive, but it was clear they wanted their prisoners to move without incident.

Simon and the others marched along in silence for a while. Simon looked at the back of the girl’s head, she had such beautiful light red hair, slightly curly. It had leaves and other forest debris from her mad dash, but they seemed to belong there as if her hair were an extension of the forest as well. Simon was certain there was more to the girl’s story; perhaps it was a look or the over-defensiveness of her answers, but she was hiding something. She would likely know why they were being taken prisoner instead of killed outright and that information may be vital to their survival.

They came at last into a clearing where some of the trees had been recently felled to make room for tents and later cut into firewood. The shelters were crudely made of hides or wood with leaves and brush to substitute as a roof. The goblins numbered in the high twenties or low thirties in the whole encampment, and they all seemed to be busy doing something: lighting fires, constructing shelters, sharpening weapons, chopping wood, or managing supplies. The goblins had a single donkey tied up nearby, finally free of the cart it had been pulling. Many stopped and glared at the newcomers and Simon was particularly unsettled when he saw one of the beasts gnawing absently on a raw squirrel, or some similar mangled animal, while blankly studying him with its red eyes.

The goblins that had taken them captive approached another goblin standing near a bonfire. The fire light clearly illuminated this older goblin and revealed his more complete armor and special braids in his white goatee. His greenish bald head was exposed revealing the long, pointed ears with multiple piercings, and his red eyes were narrowed into a frown of disgust. It was clear this was a goblin of higher rank and importance within the tribe. He approached the girl first and grasped her by the chin turning her head this way and that. He then groped over her body, her breasts, her abdomen, around her crotch and waist, and down her legs. When satisfied he handed the girl to another and barked orders in their harsh language. The girl was taken away beyond the firelight and swallowed by darkness.

Simon’s mind was whirling, and he wished desperately that he could understand what these beasts were saying. Was the girl to be killed? Were they next? The older goblin approached Amos next, but he had issue reaching up to Amos’ height. One of the goblin escorts used the blunt of their spear to slam into the back of Amos’ knee dropping him into a lower crouch. The goblin made a similar assessment of Amos before barking more orders and they took him away. Simon flinched a little bit as the older goblin turned his assessing gaze upon him.

The goblin got close and Simon could smell the sickly-sweet breath of the creature, not unlike rotting fruit and rancid meat, as the creature roughly grabbed his chin and turned him side to side. The creature saw the small cut on his cheek from Amos pushing him to the ground and exposed a long-forked tongue from within its maw to taste the blood drop there. The goblin proceeded down Simon’s body and suddenly started sniffing. The older goblin sniffed and sniffed around Simon’s crotch and then moved around to his back side. Without warning the goblin shoved his nose into the seat of Simon’s pants like a dog would invade another dog’s space to gather information. Simon retreated from the sudden invasion of space and the older goblin began barking more orders.

Simon was roughly gripped on both sides by other goblins and bent forward so the older goblin could get more exposure to his ass. Simon was not sure why he was getting such different treatment than the others, but his heart was hammering in his chest, and he tried to struggle against his captors, but they punched him in the gut. Heaving for breath and against the fresh pain in his abdomen, Simon was only vaguely aware of the older goblin pulling his pants down around his ankles. It was not until the goblin used his clawed finger to begin probing around Simon’s anus that his eyes bulged wide in surprise. The goblin used his finger to tease Simon’s ass open a bit and then withdrew his finger quickly which caused a few drops of Trent’s thick semen to ooze out. The goblin dropped back in surprise and then started howling with laughter. It was a grotesque sound that was shrill and unnerving in the quiet night.

The other goblin captors seemed to crowd in closer to get a peek at Simon’s hole and the older goblin shoved his finger in and out once more to draw out more drops of semen. Simon felt so humiliated and violated as the creatures began laughing at their new discovery. The older goblin stood up and made thrusting motions with his hips and spoke what sounded like jeleko-ohn. Several of the others also laughed shrilly and began chanting the word jeleko-ohn. One of the creatures exposed his genitals from beneath its loin cloth and waved its shriveled, fat penis in Simon’s face. The creature’s penis was misshapen and had far more foreskin than any human making it come to a conical point of folded skin. The penis and balls bounced against Simon’s face as the creature howled jeleko-ohn.

Simon was pushed to the ground, and he began to weep in shame and humiliation, but the creatures were on him in a frenzy of lust and excitement as they began ripping apart his clothing with their clawed hands. Simon could feel clawed hands accidentally scratching his exposed skin and forked tongues savagely licking at the blood from these small wounds as they tore his clothes from his body. When at last he was fully naked they rolled him onto his back on the dirty ground and began exposing their genitals all around him. Simon closed his eyes and tried to retreat into an internal haven of the mind, but one of the creatures suddenly gripped his balls hard and his eyes fluttered open as he screamed in pain. The older goblin swatted the hand of the goblin that had squeezed his balls and they exchanged harsh words.

The older goblin smirked at Simon in a most wicked way and then gave more orders to the others. They all began to stroke their gnarled, stump-like dicks, pulling back on the excessive foreskin until purplish, veiny rods were exposed underneath. Their dicks had very fat bulbous heads that began to expand and thicken after the shaft was exposed from the foreskin. Some of the dicks extended no farther than the fat head while others had a shaft that caused it to protrude farther out. The creatures stroked their shafts and snickered as they followed their orders.

Simon took all of it in and his mind felt as if it would snap, but his eyes locked onto the older goblin who was just watching and sneering down at him. Simon focused all his energy on remembering this goblin’s face and he felt a furious rage inside that he did not know he had the capacity to experience. Simon had never wanted to hurt another living creature in his entire life, but at that moment looking at that smug face he knew he could murder that monster. Simon tried to hold that anger and that hatred as he endured a rain of goblin semen pouring down on him. Eight of them began unloading their testicles from their fat-headed cocks, covering him with hot, sticky fluid.

Some of the cum landed across Simon’s face and mouth and he could smell and taste the bitter fluid. He gagged and spit against the sudden assault on his olfactory senses and fresh tears leaked from his eyes. He thought about his life only a few weeks before, how innocent and clean he had been. Now he was naked in the dirt, covered in goblin cum, his ass raw and filled with semen from a recent assault. That smirking, smug face of that red-eyed beast was burned into his mind’s eye, and he vowed to wipe it from existence.

When the goblins had finished ejaculating and their dicks began retreating beneath the foreskin, they hoisted Simon to his feet again and began rubbing the fresh loads all over his naked body. They chanted over and over jeleko-ohn, almost reverently now, as they spread their seed evenly over his body. When the goblins finished and drew back, the older goblin approached with a solemn expression and pulled a handful of white powder from a pouch. The goblin began throwing the powder over Simon’s body so that it stuck to the fresh semen and coated his entire body. Soon, Simon stood near the waning fire almost glowing like a ghost in the darkness.

Simon didn’t understand it, but he suddenly sensed a power in the ritual. These creatures were not just using him for a good time, but they were preparing him for something. Simon felt a pit of dread in his gut as he imagined what sort of sacrifice might be required. Perhaps the act of homosexuality was frowned upon in their culture and this outsider needed to be purged after discovering Trent’s semen inside. Simon was certain of one thing; he was not prepared for what would come next.

__________

Simon’s foot slipped, and his arm was yanked hard against the ropes around his wrist. He cried out in pain and righted himself. The goblins had left him tied up by his wrists in a standing position all night and most of the next day inside of a tent. His wrists were bound to a post on either side spreading his arms out. When he felt tired, as he did now, and his legs grew weak he would suddenly be reminded of his predicament by the weight on his arms. If he tried hanging by his arms, the ropes at his wrist would cut tighter and he had already drawn some blood. His stomach made horrible groaning and rumbling sounds and his skin itched from the strange coating he now wore over his body.

Simon considered if they would just leave him there to eventually die. He had surveyed the tent in which he was imprisoned, and it was larger than most of the others. On the far side, the back of the cart had been pushed up against the opening and supplies were unloaded and loaded as needed. It was rare during the day, but an occasional goblin would come inside and grab something they needed without acknowledging Simon’s presence. Simon considered asking or even begging for food or relief but, even if he wasn’t ignored, they wouldn’t understand, and he didn’t want to give them the satisfaction. At some point in the early morning Simon had been forced to relieve himself on the dirt floor, but he was grateful he was naked and did not have to stand soaked in his own urine.

It was late in the day and the tent was getting extremely hot under the afternoon sun, when the older goblin entered the tent and walked directly over to Simon. The goblin raised a small bowl in his hands and Simon saw the gray innards of some small animal, maybe a bird. The goblin grasped a small amount between his claws and raised it to Simon’s lips. The smell and texture were disturbing, and Simon shut his mouth tight. He was very hungry, but not yet starving enough to eat the contents of the bowl. The goblin growled in his guttural native tongue and tried to shove the food against Simon’s pursed lips.

When Simon would not cooperate the creature suddenly reached out and grabbed Simon’s nose and cut off his ability to breathe. Simon held his breath, refusing to open his mouth and soon he began to struggle. He tried to kick or lash out with his legs, but they were too weak, and his vision began to blur. He had only moments before he’d lose consciousness and hang limply from his restraints. Simon almost welcomed the idea of finally getting some rest, even if it was from lack of oxygen. The goblin let go of his nose and threw the bowl to the ground in frustration. Simon inhaled sharply and greedily gasped for air. The goblin cursed and muttered, likely insulting Simon, before storming out of the tent.

Simon had no other visitors for the rest of the afternoon, after most of his moisture had sweat out of his body leaving streaks in the pale white coating. His mouth was very dry and almost felt glued shut from lack of water. His hunger had gone beyond some critical moment, and he no longer felt the pains and cramps, just a constant emptiness. It was then that the older goblin from the night before entered with a slightly taller more powerful warrior.

Simon could tell from the creature’s armor, tattoos, and multiple piercings that he was of great importance within the tribe. Simon had read about a telltale red symbol that only the goblin chieftain could wear on his armor and as the newcomer slid his armor from his back Simon saw that large open red eye painted on the plate. The goblin chieftain said nothing as he gently removed his armor and then his clothing. The older goblin gathered the belongings and placed them neatly on a crate, so they were not on the floor. He then stood guard at the door while the naked chieftain approached Simon.

The chieftain was comprised of solid swollen muscles from head to toe except for the slightly fat gut which was covered in jet black hair that crisscrossed in the center of his exposed chest. The chieftain’s head was shaved on either side, leaving a wiry mohawk on top. His round face had a full black beard carefully braided with bones and other trophies from past conquests. The chieftain’s long-pointed ears were slightly weighed down by the many hoop earrings that dangled there. Over the exposed arms, back, and sides of his head were tattooed symbols and lines in black ink; the only color was the open red eye tattooed near the chieftain’s temple on his left side.

Simon swallowed hard as the chieftain approached with his fat penis swinging side to side. It was much like the others, but the foreskin did not come to a conical point instead it was stretched, and Simon noticed a little metallic shine at the tip. The chieftain spoke in his harsh language to Simon and gently stroked Simon’s cheek while licking his lips with his forked tongue. The chieftain got in close and used that forked tongue to lick up the side of Simon’s neck and tickle affectionately at his ear with the split ends operating almost independently to massage both sides. He whispered almost tenderly, jeleko-ohn.

Abruptly the chieftain turned and snapped his fingers at the older goblin who disappeared out of the tent before returning shortly with a leather canteen and a plate with some sort of fruit on it. The chieftain took the canteen and placed the food aside, he then delicately lifted the opening to Simon’s mouth. Simon sucked down the water greedily and, even if it was a bit muddy, it had never tasted so good. The chieftain removed the canteen and patted both sides of Simon’s face with his hand like he was telling his new pet that he was good. Then the chieftain grabbed the back of Simon’s head and pushed his forked tongue into Simon’s mouth. The tongue slid around and over Simon’s own tongue and massaged it between the two independent parts. The chieftain locked his lips over Simon’s and began sucking and kissing the helpless boy.

The sharp teeth of the goblin drew a little blood from Simon’s lips and he tasted the familiar metallic warmth in his mouth, but the chieftain’s greedy tongue began absorbing the blood as it massaged the inside. Simon was so focused on the intense new sensations in his mouth he almost didn’t notice the chieftain’s hand gently stroking Simon’s exposed dick. Despite his intense revulsion and terror, Simon could feel his traitorous dick once more filling with blood and growing hard at the chieftain’s touch. The chieftain withdrew his talented tongue and Simon felt his own tongue reaching out almost sad it was gone. Simon heard himself moan in pleasure at the chieftain’s touch and his mind wanted to scream ‘what are you doing?’

The chieftain descended Simon’s body and that amazing tongue began to twine itself around the head of Simon’s dick. The independent sides of the forked tongue caressed and massaged the shaft of Simon’s dick from multiple angles all at once and Simon arched his back, thrusting his pelvis forward in desire. Simon caught the older goblin watching them with a solemn and deeply envious expression which was only for a moment when he realized Simon had seen. He then turned and looked away toward the entrance he was guarding.

Simon felt a sharp prick along the shaft of his penis, and he jerked back in surprise, but it was just enough to draw fresh blood from his inflated shaft and the chieftain greedily began to suck. Simon watched the chieftain’s head bounce up and down as his mouth and tongue worked faster and harder over Simon’s dick, tasting every drop of blood he could gather. Simon moaned and the chieftain grabbed his legs in each meaty hand and drew him up off the ground. The chieftain used his arms to lift Simon’s dick into his eager mouth while Simon’s upper body hung from the restraints. Simon wrapped his legs around the chieftain’s neck and began thrusting in response to his bobbing head movement.

Simon’s body was on fire and every muscle ached, but no one had ever given him such pleasure. The intensity of the sucking and massaging with the forked tongue was such a welcome change from the hours of standing and suffering. The power of such pleasure after such pain was overwhelming and Simon was reaching a fast climax. His moans and cries of pleasure escalated and escalated, and he could not wait to feed the chieftain his load. That’s when the chieftain stopped and put Simon’s legs back on the ground.

“Nooo,” Simon heard himself whine. His dick was so hard and throbbing in front of him. He wanted to cum so bad it hurt.

The chieftain was smiling and speaking in a language Simon could not understand. He was clearly impressed by Simon’s willingness. Simon realized that the chieftain was so impressed his fat-headed cock had fully protruded from the foreskin. It was thick and long and the metal that had been hiding underneath was a massive piercing that perched at the tip of his fat purple head. The piercing was a large round gold loop about two inches in diameter that must have been sealed shut after it had been set in place. Simon’s hard dick began dripping precum on the ground as he studied the beast before him.

The chieftain moved in and came around behind Simon where he began pushing the head of his cock against the boys exposed hole. Simon could feel the metal ring teasing his hole and then starting to slip inside as it pushed in his hole. The chieftain stopped and began stroking his shaft as he wiggled the head of his dick causing the metal ring to vibrate inside. The chieftain let out a grown and hot fluid began pouring out of his cock all over Simon’s hole and dripping down the inside of his legs.

Simon thought for a moment it was over but then, using the fluid as a lubricant, the chieftain began to shove his fat cock head inside. Simon’s ass was forced to spread wider than ever before and he let out a cry of pain, but the chieftain halted and tenderly stroked Simon’s face. The chieftain did the trick by stroking his shaft and wiggling the head again inside until more fluid came rushing out. The chieftain made a low growl as his forked tongue licked at Simon’s ear. He pulled out a bit and let the fluid work before flooding Simon with more fluid. Then he started pushing inside once more. Simon’s ass gave more willingly, but it was still stretching him, and he gasped in shock when the full fat head finally plunged inside. Simon’s cock jumped and began to ejaculate as the fat head and metal piercing hit him in amazing places.

The chieftain was still not fully inside, and he drew back a bit before going deeper. He kept up this slow pace and with each thrust his full erection disappeared a little farther inside Simon. Simon moaned in both pain and pure bliss as the chieftain expanded his ass in new ways. Then the thrusts began to come harder, and the chieftain grasped Simon’s waist roughly as he used him like a little sex puppet over his cock. Simon bounced against his restraints and every thought or pain he had once experienced was now lost in a haze of pure orgasmic ecstasy. The chieftain took him and used him until their bodies were slapping together with a wet smack. And if possible, it felt as if the chieftain’s cock head was continuing to swell inside.

The chieftain suddenly used his big, clawed hands to slash the ropes that were binding Simon to the posts and then carried the boy over to a box on which he could lay. With his cock still inside, he spun Simon around onto his back and Simon could see and feel the full weight of the muscular beast over him. The chieftain began using his whole body to hammer his cock deep inside of Simon with every thrust, and Simon began to scream and beg for more.

Simon felt the chieftain’s strong muscles flexing and tightening and the powerful beast began to grunt and growl with pleasure. The chieftain wrapped his arms under Simon’s armpits and gripped Simon by the shoulders and began pushing and pulling Simon’s whole body into his massive cock as he thrust. The chieftain slammed all the way inside and unleashed a flood of fluid that Simon could feel leaking out of his ass as he immediately began to withdraw. But the chieftain didn’t stop, he started slamming and fucking Simon harder and grunting like an animal. About a minute later the chieftain shoved all the way inside again and poured more hot cum inside of Simon’s bowels.

Before it was over, Simon counted six separate times the chieftain flooded his ass with semen. The last time took quite a bit longer and Simon was beginning to feel quite sore, but the pleasure and the fluid inside seemed to numb the pain a bit. Fnally, the chieftain unleashed his final sixth load and whispered something to Simon which included that word again jeleko-ohn. The chieftain held onto Simon’s body a bit longer while his own body and muscles twitched from the extreme force of his multiple orgasms. Then the chieftain began to withdraw his deflating penis and the fat gold ring popped out after it. Simon heard and felt the copious amounts of fluid that poured out of his open rectum and splashed onto the ground.

The chieftain handed Simon the plate of fruit and made a motion to eat. Simon was still quite hungry, even though he felt more hollowed out than ever, and he began to eat the sweet and slightly sour morsels eagerly. The juice stung his lip a bit where the goblin chieftain had cut him, but the sweet juice over his tongue was so welcome. Simon heard the chieftain and the older goblin speaking as the chieftain began to put his clothes and armor back on. The older goblin was clearly not pleased with the events that had occurred with Simon and offered some resistance to the chieftain’s orders.

Simon attempted to use his legs, but they were too weak and he wobbled, needing to steady himself on the box on which he had been sitting. His body hunched over, and another spray of fluid was ejected from his ass which surprised him, and he could not help but chuckle a little. The older goblin glared over at him with utter distaste. Simon really wanted to hurt that one. After another round of arguing both goblins left the tent and seemed to completely forget Simon existed. Simon hesitated and listened, but they were walking away still talking.

Simon walked to the entrance of the tent just in time for two goblins with spears and crude armor to meet him there. They grabbed him and took him through the camp and out a short distance into the forest. They pulled aside a cover of wood and brush, exposing a small pit they had dug in the forest floor. Simon immediately saw Amos inside along with a woman he had never seen. They dropped Simon into the pit, and he crumpled on the ground. After a moment he righted himself and scooted nearer to Amos.

“Where are your clothes?” Amos croaked hoarsely.

“Let’s just say,” Simon rasped, “What your brother did to me was nothing.”

“My brother…” Amos whispered despondently.

“I’m sorry,” Simon whispered back, “I know you probably cared for him more than I could know, and you have not had a chance to deal with that loss yet.”

“He was such a jerk,” Amos almost laughed to himself more than to Simon, “much like my father. Father always expected me to be the one to take over his shady deals and carry on the family legacy. But that was never me, so I relied on him. I used Trent like a shield to protect me from my father’s relentless expectations. I made Trent what he was. I was a terrible brother.”

Simon was shocked to suddenly hear Amos weeping openly there in the dark pit. Amos had seemed so strong and stern, almost heartless, but he was clearly nothing like his father or his brother. Simon instinctively reached out and grasped Amos by the shoulders and squeezed, trying to comfort the big man. For a moment Amos gave in and allowed himself to be held, but then he recoiled and turned away.

“Don’t fucking touch me.”

“Sorry,” Simon hung his head. He tried to look around the small space, but his eyes were still adjusting to the darker surroundings. There was an old woman leaning against the other side and she looked away when Simon met her gaze.

“What happened to the girl?” Simon tried to ask Amos, but the old woman answered.

“Jemma,” the old woman croaked.

“What?”

“The girl. Her name is Jemma.”

“You know her?” Simon asked

“I’m Mirva, served in their family’s kitchen for nearly fifteen years. She may be the sole survivor now of the House of Eldwood.”

“As in…” Simon pondered, “descendants of the elf king Ivain Eldwood?”

“Oh wow,” Mirva chuckled, “Someone knows their history! Yes, that is the myth, that their family was once of elven descent.”

“If goblins are real,” Simon continued to infer, “Elves could easily be real as well. Maybe all the old stories are real.”

“I never needed much for stories,” Mirva bemused, “I was just a lowly kitchen wench, but what you say could be true.”

“So where is Jemma now?” Simon asked again.

“They took her,” Mirva groaned, “poor dear.”

“Have we any idea what they want from us?”

“They were slaughtering the whole town. It wasn’t just these goblins either, this is just one force. There were men and all manner of other beasts that overwhelmed the town’s defenses. I do not know for sure what they are after, but if they wanted us dead, we would be.”

Simon sat in the dark contemplating Mirva’s words, but it did not take long for his eyes to feel heavy. Every muscle in his body felt exhausted and he quickly drifted into slumber.

©Copyright (2020) (TeamStilinski); All Rights Reserved
  • Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Wow 7
  • Sad 3
Thank you for reading!  I'd be happy to hear your thoughts or comments.
Be yourself and stay safe out there!
You can also find me on Twitter: @esejag1; Email: 7esejag8@gmail.com
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Talk about being a cruel sexual plaything--Simon is striped naked and jacked upon by multiple goblins and eventually blown and brutally raped by the chieftain who unloaded into him 6 times. He is then thrown into a pit with two other humans. He was targeted because the goblins smelled semen in his ass from Trent's earlier rape of him. Will Simon continue to be a sexual toy? What will happen to the three humans in the pit. Simon learned that the goblins and other beasts are attacking humans now.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Well that took a different turn , Simon's backside probably looks and feels like a cavern, but he is still alive , I am surprised about Amos still being alive, time will tell what is going to happen 

  • Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

The goblin chieftain treated Simon like he was a great treasure. I'm guessing he told the other one Simon was off limits.

Amos might be out for himself, but he's not quite as bad as he first appeared.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..