Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Wizard's War - 9. A Wolf In The Night

**Content Warning**
This chapter contains graphic sexual content featuring non-human characters in a fantasy setting.

The afternoon sun was just dropping below the tree line of the dense forest and the shadows cast were long across the dry packed dirt road. Simon had cleared a small area to camp, and he was intently carving with a small knife into some dry logs. He had been traveling for three days and he had not heard from Yidian since the incident. Simon realized that deep down he didn’t want to hear from the smug and satisfied demon and wondered if perhaps he was subconsciously silencing the beast within. In any case, the well of magic had never felt more powerful and Simon had used the opportunity to read and practice when he was not traveling.

As Simon finished his carving he laid the dry log into a stack with the others, careful not to disturb the circle of protection he had inscribed on the ground with a stick. Into each log he had carved the symbol for fire. Looking down at his injured leg, Simon hoped he would have better luck with this spell than on his previous attempt the night before. Simon had collected wood that was likely too green, and the ignition of his magic had expanded the liquid within. The logs had exploded like little bombs. A piece of splintered shrapnel had gouged his leg and he had limped most of the way the next day.

Simon had been more cautious with his selection of firewood, and he hoped to yield a better result. He was desperate to have a fire, not just for warmth but also out of fear. Each night he heard angry howls in the forest and the raucous noises of wolves in pursuit of prey. As he drew nearer to Belamere’s Crossing the hunting wolves had grown closer and louder, perhaps bolder. He hoped the fire would be a deterrent should the hunting pack find its way upon his sleeping form.

With a deep breath and a long slow exhalation, he closed his eyes and relaxed his body. He held his hands out over his pile of logs and let the magic flow from within. He felt his skin tingle with the thrill of it passing through him and intertwining with the wood. He focused on the symbol of fire in his mind and pushed the energy across his tenuous bond with the inanimate kindling. He felt warmth flood over his hands and his body and the pleasant roar of a fire suddenly blazing to life. He opened his eyes and smiled at the small blaze and the spray of sparks rising delicately into the air.

“I made a fire,” Simon spoke to no one in particular.

“Congratulations,” Yidian suddenly answered, and Simon jumped a little.

“Why now did you decide to speak?” Simon asked annoyed, but also a little glad to have someone to share the moment with.

“You wanted someone to acknowledge your success.”

“I hate that you can see my thoughts so plainly,” Simon groaned, “but why can’t I see yours?”

“My mind is madness,” Yidian offered, “Maybe you should count your ignorance as a blessing.”

“Maybe…”

“We should reach Belamere’s Crossing tomorrow.”

“If I’ve not slowed my pace too much with this leg injury, then yes.”

“You could heal that.”

“I’m afraid to try the healing magic, it looks quite complicated.”

“You don’t need all the rubbish that old fool gave you in those books. You just feel it and do it.”

“I’m not a wizard, remember? Just a farm boy piggybacking off the power you stole from others…” Simon trailed off considering how much Yidian had stolen from Bronn. He had despised the man but seeing the corpse had been another story. He had felt immediate regret and guilt, and he considered how negatively it would impact his new friend, Amos.

“You may be a farm boy, but you have more inside you than you give yourself credit. I only used the skills you already had to deal with that enemy.”

Is that what Bronn had been? The enemy?

“He tied you down and violated your body against your will. I see no other way.”

Perhaps the demon was right, Simon considered. But now Simon was on his own in the wilderness. His home was behind him, and he had no way of knowing what lay ahead. He only hoped Auren was right and he could continue his training with the Wizard Counsel at the Bastion. He had lost much, but his newly acquired magic might allow him to do something great and never be weak or defenseless again.

As the sun set and the night grew darker, Simon curled up on the grasses he had collected, placed a rolled shirt from the day before beneath his head and allowed himself to sleep. The quiet crackling of the fire was soothing, and he drifted off quickly.

The howls were remarkably close when Simon was jolted awake, and the fire had burned down to nothing but glowing coals. Simon reached for some more logs and placed them in the heat where they began to smoke a few moments later. Then the low rumbling growls began to emanate from the forest behind him. The sound of angry, hungry, vicious creatures. Simon willed the logs to suddenly burst into flame, but they continued to only send plumes of smoke into the air.

Simon sat up and turned to look toward the forest. In the bright moonlight overhead, he could see a set of canine eyes reflecting in the darkness, watching him. As he sat transfixed by the eyes in the dark, two other gray wolves padded out of the forest on both the left and right of Simon. They were giant beasts with huge paws roughly the size of Simon’s own hands. Simon didn’t know wolves could get as big as these monstrous specimens. He swallowed nervously as the two paced around him and his still smoking campfire. The eyes though, watching him, commanded all his attention.

“You’ll never be defenseless again,” Yidian reminded him, “You have to do something now before they pounce and rip you apart.”

Simon glanced left and right and then back at the eyes which were drawing nearer in the darkness of the forest. There was little around him that he could use to defend himself, just endless amounts of trees and wood. He couldn’t just ignite a fire without some nice dry branches and all the green wood would…

“That would work,” Yidian smiled mischievously at Simon’s thoughts.

Simon focused on the symbol for fire in his mind and reached inside. His hair stood on end as gooseflesh rippled over his body. The moonlight seemed to sparkle and intensify as it reflected off Simon’s body. The wolf still lurking in the shadows seemed to sense Simon’s sudden defiance and bounded forward. Simon saw the great snarling white wolf flash into the open just as the trees around it began to explode. The smoking embers behind Simon suddenly roared to life, startling the two smaller gray wolves that had been waiting for their alpha’s cue to strike.

Timber and branches rained down upon the attackers, pelting their hides with splintered wood and debris. None of the flying shrapnel managed to reach Simon, and later Simon would try to imagine how he had done this, but he didn’t know. It just happened. After the furious burst of power had exploded in all directions with Simon at the center, the wolves turned tail and ran. Simon caught a distinct smear of red on the white wolf’s fur as it disappeared into the darkness again.

Simon was panting hard as he stood up and surveyed the destruction around him. He couldn’t believe he had leveled at least four nearby trees and all the underbrush had been incinerated instantly to blackened ash. This was the extent of his power without the symbols and shielding to contain it. He was both exhilarated and terrified by the implications. He was not so thrilled to discover his magic bag that Auren had supplied was now on fire. Simon stomped out the blaze and was surprised to find it still intact. Perhaps the magic stitched inside offered more than just a lighter load.

There came a pitiful whimper from nearby and Simon turned to look. It seemed not all the wolves had escaped from the destruction; one of the gray wolves lay pinned under a fallen branch. As Simon approached the wolf’s hind legs were thrashing as it tried to get away from Simon, but with each movement it seemed to injure itself further and began to whine and bark desperately. Simon felt pity for the creature but didn’t want to get too close to the claws and fangs.

Simon raised his hands and backed away, staying in line of sight for the trapped creature. The wolf stopped struggling to escape as it watched Simon move away and instead lay panting hard. Simon could tell the breathing was labored and the wolf whined occasionally with the anxiety of its current predicament.

“You’re really thinking about helping it?” Yidian was incredulous.

“I can’t just leave it here to die,” Simon thought.

“You can and you should,” Yidian scoffed.

Simon stood as far from the wolf as possible, but where he could still grab the fallen branch. He wrapped his hands around it and used his legs to push up. The branch was heavy, but he managed to lift it high enough that the gray wolf wiggled out from under it. Simon let the branch fall since he couldn’t hold it any longer. The wolf tried to stand, whimpered, and fell over on the ground again. The labored panting continued as Simon slowly moved forward. Seeing Simon approach again the wolf growled a warning low in its throat.

“But I just helped you,” Simon spoke softly, “Truce?”

“Just a dumb animal,” Yidian groaned, “You’ve done your good deed, let it fend for itself now.”

“Weren’t you suggesting I practice my healing on my leg?” Simon thought.

“Oh,” Yidian conceded, “Not a bad idea.”

Simon drew Breakwhite’s circle of protection on the ground a comfortable distance away from the wolf and then stepped inside. From the safety of the circle, he envisioned the symbol for canine in his mind and reached tentatively out to the creature. He found that there was resistance to the symbol, and he was unable to connect to the creature as he had the dry wood before. Strange, it should be working.

“Do you have the symbol right?” Yidian asked.

Simon stepped out of the circle and the wolf watched him with wild eyes as he walked over and rummaged through his bag. He pulled out the book and found the correct symbol exactly as he had recalled it. If the symbol was correct, what was the problem?

“Maybe just feel it,” Yidian suggested, “Like you did with the trees.”

“Could be dangerous,” Simon thought, “I don’t want to heal the beast to death.”

“Better the dog, than your leg,” Yidian pointed out.

“Plus, I was in fear for my life just a moment ago,” Simon considered, “That really changes how your instincts are heightened. The destruction of the trees may have been a fluke. A lucky accident.”

“Humans,” Yidian yawned, “Always so cautious. Maybe it’s because you die so easy.”

“Give the demon a prize!” Simon mocked as he considered his options. Perhaps there was nothing he could really do for the injured wolf. It had been an enemy, just like Bronn. Maybe it was because of Bronn that Simon suddenly felt so desperate to help this creature. Trying to atone for past mistakes but in reality, what was the point?

Simon felt helpless, but he couldn’t bring himself to leave the creature, so he leaned against the fallen branch and watched the wolf slowly struggling to breathe. In time the creature grew so weak it closed its eyes and Simon inched closer. Soon he was able to lay his hand on the beast’s fur and was surprised by the softness beneath the wiry outer hair. He closed his eyes and could feel the wolf’s injuries, sense the hurt.

“The canine symbol didn’t work,” Yidian spoke, “Because this beast is not canine.”

“How could that be?” Simon asked.

“I can sense it now. It is canine, but also something else. It is a man.”

“No…” Simon spoke aloud almost scaring himself, “that’s not possible. Just a myth.”

“How many things you thought impossible are you going to let surprise you?” Yidian asked sardonically.

Simon got up and stood in his circle of protection once more. Using his new knowledge about the creature, he allowed the canine symbol and the human symbol to merge in his mind’s eye and then projected his intention into the animal. They were immediately bonded and Simon saw the wolf open its eyes and look directly at Simon with renewed interest. Simon set to work mending the broken creature, and when his work was done the wolf fell asleep soundly without any labored breathing.

“I healed a werewolf,” Simon laughed.

“Let’s hope the man is friendlier than the beast,” Yidian groaned.

 

Just before sunrise, Simon witnessed the most bizarre and disturbing thing of his life. The wolf suddenly stood and began hacking and coughing as if it was suddenly choking on a bone. It stumbled drunkenly as it struggled to breathe, and Simon grew alarmed. Then the wolf successfully dispelled a hand from within its throat, but it was still attached to an arm. Then the wolf’s stretched mouth began to unfasten and slide apart at the edges as a man emerged from within the beast, literally turning the creature inside out. Simon wanted to vomit at the sight, but he managed to hold in his last meal from the night before.

The naked man covered in a thin layer of blood and mucus looked around confused. He was young, maybe a year or two older than Simon with light brown hair that was covering, well pretty much everywhere. The hair on his head was wild and unkempt after the change and his full beard was sticking out in all directions. The man turned his unnaturally pale brown eyes to Simon and then covered his manhood with his hands.

“Oh, shit,” the man stammered, “Why aren’t you… screaming? Or vomiting?”

“I figured out what you were,” Simon answered, “but I admit I still wanted a to puke a bit.”

“Understandable,” the man looked around nervously, “So, do you intend to kill me? Or turn me in?”

“Turn you in for what?”

“All the murders that have happened lately,” the man answered and slowly realizing that Simon had no idea what he was talking about.

“I’m not from Belamere’s Crossing,” Simon gestured lazily in the direction of the town in question, “I just happened upon your wolf form last night, along with your two pals.”

“Two pals?” the man asked eagerly, “You mean there are others?”

“Yea, like a pack,” Simon looked confused, “You don’t remember them?”

“Honestly,” the man shrugged, “I don’t remember much of anything after the wolf takes over. I just wake up the next day all naked in a place outside of town. Once I tried to run away, but the next morning I woke up outside of Belamere’s Crossing again, where the wolf brought me back.”

“So, you never wake up near the other two people?” Simon puzzled, “I wonder if that is intentional?”

“Not on my part,” the man answered and then looked around uncomfortably again, “Look, do you have clothes to spare?”

“Yes, sorry,” Simon felt stupid not offering sooner and he gathered some trousers and a shirt for the man. The man was a little taller, so the trousers ended several inches above the man’s ankles.

“I know you have no reason,” the man spoke slowly, “but perhaps you can pretend you never saw me? We’ll just go our separate ways at Belamere’s Crossing…”

“I do have my own places to be,” Simon considered, “but I am a little concerned about you. Also, you mentioned murders, maybe we should revisit that?”

“People have been turning up dead,” the man hung his head in shame, “Animal attacks… so it is possible it was me. I just never knew for sure, but then you tell me there are others…”

“So maybe you have killed people as a wolf, or maybe you have not. Still, it can’t be your fault if you don’t know what you are doing as a wolf.”

“One way of looking at things,” the man nodded, “but deep down I know I’ve done terrible things whether I meant them or not.”

Simon thought briefly about Bronn and how he’d surrendered control to Yidian in that dire moment. Knowing that he did not directly kill Bronn did not ease his guilt or shame about the act. He knew at least to some small extent what the man must be feeling. Knowing a part of you is capable of taking the life of another.

“I have a counteroffer,” Simon suggested.

“What is that?”

“You give me a place to stay for the night in Belamere’s Crossing while I gather supplies for a much longer journey. In exchange, I will leave and keep your secrets to myself.”

“And if the wolf returns and kills you in the night?” the man asked.

“I’ll take my chances,” Simon shrugged, “Alternatively, you now have someone that can keep an eye on your wolf side and keep you from doing something you’ll regret.”

“What I fear I’ll regret most is hurting you,” the man insisted, “but you seem confident, and you did already survive one encounter.”

“I’m Simon Lorall,” Simon stood and extended his hand.

“Connor Wendler,” they shook hands.

               

Belamere’s Crossing was located along the the Belamere River which wound down out of the mountains and forested hills to the north. Belamere’s Crossing was situated on a divide that led out into the endless green plains to the south. The town was one of the oldest settlements established by early settlers who traveled west, long before the Great Wizard Wars. The old cobblestone bridge was an impressive feat in its day, since it was large enough for two horse-drawn carts to pass comfortably and remained one of the largest bridges in the known world.

Trade was abundant in Belamere’s Crossing since it was such a central thoroughfare between the old lands and the new. After the Wizard Wars riddled the old world with destruction, leaving massive craters, brutal deserts, and toxic marshes, more people began to move west and the elven capitol of Eldwood began to grow. Later Eastwood, Westwood, and Southport were established, but the constant migration drove many of the native elves out of their quiet forested land until they became a thing of myth and their bloodlines greatly diluted with human parentage.

The fresh water and large bridge allowed Belamere’s Crossing to flourish and the buildings along the main road had grown to three or four stories tall to allow for the growing population. Many shops, saloons, and markets had taken root in the town’s center square. Featured in the square was a great fountain at the crossroad between the main road and the roads running north to Palamere and south to Mayweather. There was very little poverty or homelessness in Belamere’s Crossing because there was always work to be found for able-bodied individuals.

Simon was in awe of the hustle and bustle of all the people going about their daily lives as he followed Connor through the town square. He had read about Belamere’s Crossing and even talked to some that had traveled there for market days or to make extravagant purchases, but no description prepared him for the wonder of it all. It was like seeing a hive of bees or an army of ants covering a nest, looking like a chaotic crawling mass, but everyone serving some greater purpose to the whole. So were the lives of all the people in the square.

Connor took a side road, and they walked quite a distance from the center of town. Simon discovered that Connor was clearly not a wealthy inhabitant of the city, and his furnishings were quite humble. In many ways it reminded Simon of the home he grew up in. The cramped living space consisted of a main room and a storage / pantry, one bed in the corner, no kitchen but a cooking grate was situated near the fireplace as well as a large pot for stews, a small table and chairs, and a shelf loaded with various fabrics and colorful strings.

“I make garments,” Connor offered as he noticed Simon eyeing the shelf, “not a normal profession for a man. My father died when I was young, but my mother made sure I had one good skill.”

“We have to use what we got, right?” Simon remarked, “I’m sure you do good work.”

“Actually, no,” Connor laughed, “That’s why I’m so poor, but I don’t have much else to offer.”

“I’m sure that’s not true,” Simon smiled uncertainly. Looking around the house, Simon felt sad. He imagined the empty house he would have lived in, had he stayed in Westwood, would be much the same. Simon would have been a lousy farmer and he would have been alone, tending the barren land with little success. Going through the motions because that was all he knew.

“I have something I’ve been working on,” Connor disappeared into the storage room and returned with a long green evening gown. The gown itself was not bad, but for whatever reason he had added large orange embellishments at the collar and bottom. The clashing colors were very unflattering even on the makeshift mannequin it was presented on.

“You hate it?” Connor noticed immediately, “It was a request for an event, but their color scheme is not helping matters. Some sort of pumpkin festival in the upcoming fall months.”

“It could use some work,” Simon considered, “but I’m no expert either.”

“Thanks for being honest,” Connor smiled and then ran his fingers through his unkempt hair in a nervous attempt to straighten the mess while he surveyed the dress. After a moment he shook his head and put the gown away, he put on some tea and then excused himself to go bathe.

“I always feel dirty after a change,” Connor looked in the corner where the washing basin was sitting, “I will heat up some water for the bath, would you like to use it first?”

“Go ahead,” Simon shook his head, “I will go to town while you bathe and gather some supplies.”

“We’ll have tea when you return then,” Connor’s amber eyes sparkled with delight. He seemed to enjoy having a guest to talk to and entertain.

Simon returned to the crowded city square, counting his small amount of coin on the way. He’d have to buy things he’d desperately need and spend wisely. Mentally, he made a list and highest priority had to be a better water skin. Clothes were the least of his worries, but perhaps Connor could be persuaded to help with the little coin Simon would have left. He set about his task and returned to the home just as the sun was beginning to set. Already the square was much less crowded as shoppers and vendors began to leave.

Connor had bathed and his wild hair was now slicked back with some type of oil and his beard had been combed out as well. He served tea before dinner which was a cabbage stew bubbling over the fireplace. Simon was impressed by the solitary man’s hospitality. Simon even noticed he had secured a bedroll on the floor and several blankets, so they would both have somewhere to sleep.

“I appreciate what you’ve done,” Simon smiled as he set down his new purchases or rearranged them in the magic bag.

“I feel terrible about how I nearly attacked you,” Connor answered. Simon had recounted much of the previous night, leaving out only the fact that he had used magic to fix the wolf.

“Well, I’m glad you are not as blood thirsty as your canine counterpart.”

They enjoyed dinner and then Simon took his bath. The water was cold by then, but Simon was not unfamiliar bathing with cold water. It felt good to wash off his many days on the road and his feet especially seemed relieved. He felt relaxed and happy when Connor offered him some mead. The strong honeyed liquid made Simon cough at first and Connor laughed as he clapped him on the back. It burned in his nose and most of the way down.

“Feels good though,” Connor laughed, “after a few swigs. One of the few things my father left me was a love of drink. Guess he was lousy with the stuff, always getting in fights and gambling.”

“I don’t recall much gambling happening in Westwood,” Simon considered.

“When success is high, people tend to want to blow off steam,” Connor explained, “but it seems like some people don’t know when to quit. That was my father.”

“And your mother?” Simon asked.

Connor looked glumly down into his drink for a moment and Simon wondered if he should have asked.

“She was a wonderful woman,” Connor finally spoke, “Kind, generous and better than either me or my father deserved. She died last year with some sort of wasting sickness. I wasn’t even home when it happened, just out getting drunk. Or so I thought, I woke up in a ditch outside of town.”

“You had changed?” Simon asked.

“I didn’t realize it at the time, but it was the first time it happened. I was so upset thinking for weeks I’d left my mama alone on her death bed while out being a miserable drunk like my father.”

Simon placed his hand over Connor’s and the man looked up with tears glistening in his eyes. He smiled at Simon and then brushed the back of his arm across his face, blinking away the tears. He took another long swig of mead.

“I’ve not had anyone to talk about any of this,” Connor remarked, “I didn’t realize how much I needed it.”

“We go through a lot of struggles on our own,” Simon considered all the people that had helped him in Westwood and guided him through his terrible ordeal. He missed Amos, but he doubted the big man could ever forgive his crimes.

“But there are always people to help us on our way,” Simon finished after a time.

“I just wish I’d been here to help my mama during that final struggle.”

“I’m sure she knew how much you cared for her. You carry on her legacy by making hideous gowns,” Simon laughed at this.

“Hey now!” Connor feigned indignation and he laughed, but Simon could see the hint of sadness still evident in his eyes. They enjoyed their mead and company until it was time to sleep. They were both exhausted and it didn’t take long to drift off.

In the middle of the night, the quiet was pierced by a reverberating howl that cut through the town. Connor’s eyes immediately snapped open, and a low growl rumbled through his chest as he stumbled out of bed. His fingers extended into claws and his teeth elongated. Bones cracking and rearranging beneath his skin.

Simon was awakened by the sound of the front door opening and the breeze that issued inside. He saw Connor’s hunched figure lurching out into the city street and immediately jumped to his feet to follow.

“Where are you going?” Simon asked as he caught up to the man, whose face was scarcely human in the moonlight. Connor only snapped wildly at Simon with his slobbering mouth which was lined with sharp teeth. Simon skittered back as the bite was followed by a swinging clawed hand.

“I don’t think he wants to talk anymore,” Yidian remarked.

Simon was uncertain what had triggered the change in Connor, but the man had clearly lost control of his functions as the beast took over. Now there was only a creature operating on animal instinct and any in its path may fall victim. But then the werewolf simply left Simon and continued in the direction it had been going. Another howl cut the night in the direction Connor was staggering. The alpha was calling his pack to him.

“You could follow him to the leader,” Yidian considered.

“But it will be too easy to lose track of them if they reach the forest. I promised to help him avoid doing something he regrets.”

“Maybe it would respond to your magic again?”

Simon followed Connor, but he knew he was running out of time. Connor was already begin to lope around on all fours at a much quicker pace and soon Simon would be unable to keep up. He placed in his mind’s eye the symbol for wolf and man and then sent his energy searching for Connor and their bond was familiar and stronger than it had been the night before. The werewolf turned from its course and looked at Simon.

“Come on,” Simon urged, “That’s it. Do you remember me?”

Connor padded over to Simon, now completely in wolf form and began to circle around Simon, sniffing him and considering him. Simon jerked and blushed when the wolf rammed its snout into the seat of his trousers and sniffed greedily. Simon held the bond with the creature as he urged him to follow him back into Connor’s home. The wolf sat expectantly looking up at Simon as he closed the door and put a chair in front of it just in case.

“Now you can’t hurt anyone,” Simon nodded and internally thought, “except me.”

Another howl pierced the night and the wolf lurched to its feet, its ears perked up listening to the call of the other. The wolf momentarily growled furiously at Simon, its huge fangs exposed as it peeled its mouth open in a sickening, hungry grin. Simon focused on the bond and allowed his magic to flow again, and the creature immediately relaxed. In fact, it bounded playfully around Simon, pawing at him as it leaped around. Simon allowed himself to carefully touch the wolf’s soft fur.

“He seems to really, really like you,” Yidian made a pointed comment to Simon and drew Simon’s attention to the animal’s protruding red shaft. Simon blushed as he realized his sexually charged magic must always be laced with some evidence of the ‘Seeded One’. He had aroused the wolf with their bond and the wolf was hungry for something other than blood this night.

“Could give it what it wants,” Yidian was giddy with desire, and he shared the feeling with Simon. Simon felt ill as he considered what it would be like to mate with a beast, but also exhilarated at the thought. Simon felt his own body betraying him as he began to feel an erection in his pants.

The wolf sniffed at Simon’s bulge and then again at his ass, pawing at the fabric of his clothes as it whined and jumped round. The wild tail was knocking over Connor’s belongings and scattering fabrics from the shelf. Simon tried to soothe the wolf and gain control of the situation, but the wolf was too eager, and its red shaft was hanging out several inches from its hairy, pelvic pouch. Fluid dripped from the slightly pointed tip as the wolf bounced around the room.

“You know we want this,” Yidian cooed with great delight. “Just imagine the powerful seed of a werewolf! So delicious.”

Simon’s enlarged cock flexed and jumped at the idea in his tight pants, and he longed to touch the wolf’s exposed member. He sunk to his hands and knees and slid his hands over the wolf’s soft belly fur until it was poked by the crimson shaft jutting out of the creature’s body. Reflexively the wolf hunched and bucked his back legs in a thrusting motion and the shaft was exposed further. It went back quite a way into the soft pouch and Simon realized the beast would go deep. Without warning the wolf tried to mount Simon, and Simon found his face very near the exposed red shaft. Tentatively, Simon tasted the dripping liquid from the red rod.

“Exquisite,” Yidian shook with glee within Simon and the lust was so powerful there was no turning back. Simon guided the thrusting wolf into his mouth and felt the hard tip jabbing deep into his mouth. As the creature was filling his throat, Simon could feel the shaft thickening and swelling in his mouth. Fluid was pouring everywhere and Yidian was greedily experiencing the seed.

Within the fur pouch that held the animal’s member, Simon could feel a swollen hard lump forming just beyond the exposed portion. He had never been this close to an animal and was shocked to discover such a thing. Did the creature’s balls also travel out of its body when it mated? But there was clearly a large set of testes swinging between its hind legs. What purpose did this knotted bulge serve?

The animal got carried away and began to thrust wildly outside of Simon’s mouth, slapping him in the face with it’s hard dick. The wolf gave up on its thrusts momentarily and licked at the exposed flesh of its shaft. Simon took the opportunity to drop his trousers before getting back on all fours for the beast to explore. Simon was surprised at his own large erection as it swung between his legs, his cock had not always been so big and his body not so muscular. Everything had changed after Bronn.

The wolf found Simon’s ass and began to sniff eagerly, it gave Simon several deep licks as it tasted his exposed hole. Simon found the sensation exhilarating and the wolf even explored over Simon’s balls with his long, wet tongue. Yidian cradled Simon in a sea of lust and need as they used their bond to urge the creature forward. Connor leapt up and mounted Simon, crudely scratching at his back as it tried to find the hole. The creature growled in frustration as its hard shaft bounced pointlessly off Simon’s ass cheeks.

The wolf dismounted and paced uncertainly before trying to mount again. This time, Simon helped guide the wolf with his hand and the tip found its way into Simon’s hole. At first it was nothing and then the next thrust filled Simon so completely he squealed. The shaft withdrew before suddenly slamming back home. Now inside, the beast began to hump and pump faster and faster in a way only animals could. Simon’s mind was blank with desire as the creature slammed into him and the canine cock was still swelling and spewing hot fluid everywhere.

Simon’s hands gripped the floor and his toes curled as the large wolf used his ass. The wolf growled and whined as it did its best to breed with Simon’s hole. Simon hardly noticed the scratches on his back and side as the wolf’s paws tried to grip him, because the warm furry weight was so comforting on top of him. Suddenly, Simon yelped in surprise again as the wolf’s shaft suddenly exploded with a massive width and depth that it had not reached previously. All the wet thrusting had been preparing Simon’s ass for this final penetration as that previously unexposed knot buried itself inside.

Simon’s own cock began to ejaculate as he experienced the fullness of the wolf’s knotted cock slamming all the way inside. Then the wolf began to pump copious amounts of fluid into Simon, its balls retracting up and down as it expelled the contents deep into Simon. They were locked together as Simon’s tight ass gripped the wolf’s swollen cock and the huge cock fed Yidian that delicious seed. There was so much of it and Simon had no idea how long they were locked in that position, but it felt like an eternity. His knees were beginning to ache, and his own erection had begun to subside, but the creature still emptied its balls inside of Simon.

“Do you sense this power?” Yidian was laughing. Simon reveled inwardly along with the demon. He had to admit he had never felt such raw lust and need from any previous experience.

Suddenly, and almost painfully, the large knotted shaft suddenly popped out of Simon’s hole making a wet sucking sound as it flopped out. The large wolf curled itself next to Simon and began to lick its long, wet shaft and swollen knot with its tongue. Simon lay on the floor and stroked the beast’s fur as he watched the post-coital grooming. Some of the fluid poured out of Simon’s hole, but most he tried to keep inside to be absorbed and turned to fuel for their magic. In time the animal cock deflated and was retracted back into the creature’s body.

Just before dawn, the wolf was restless again and Simon copulated with the animal once more. The shaft went inside more easily, and it did not take long for the knotted bulk to bury itself inside. They remained locked together much longer than the first time and Yidian was fed another hefty dose of werewolf seed. Simon could feel the power swelling inside of him and filling him from the navel outward. He feared this need for more power, it could easily become an addictive obsession.

©Copyright (2020) (TeamStilinski); All Rights Reserved
  • Like 10
  • Love 12
  • Wow 5
Thank you for reading!  I'd be happy to hear your thoughts or comments.
Be yourself and stay safe out there!
You can also find me on Twitter: @esejag1; Email: 7esejag8@gmail.com
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Looking forward to seeing what happens with those two. So far, only one person seems to know how intimate they get.

I wonder if we would get to learn a little about this alpha and how Connor Became a werewolf

  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

I'm wondering what initiates the change.

Simon has discovered through Yidian magic isn't as difficult as Qualls was telling him. I believe with some thought Simon could suppress Connor's change.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..