Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 1,901 Words
  • 1,183 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

C.E.C.O. - 1. Chapter 1

C.E.C.O.

Come Early, Come Often

By: Thirdly and Robin

:::

a/n: Just a quick note, Jace is not related to Avery by blood.

:::

Alright, little Amerin, you can do this, Avery thought to himself as he focused his gaze on the ceiling and took a deep breath. He tried to recall the last game his favorite baseball team had won in order to keep his mind off of what his distant cousin was doing down below to him. The player Kennith had hit a foul ball or two, but when he swung his bat that third time, he...

"Hah!" Avery gasped as his gaze shifted to his cousin's devious face. In his mind, the game became jumbled up with the boy's actions.

'He's a determined one, ladies and gentlemen...he's rounding second base, and manages to steal third!'

"Jace!" He keened as the boy worked his way down his shaft about three-fourths of the way.

As Jace fondled his balls, Ave frowned and tried to think back to the game.

'That pitcher certainly isn't making it any easier on them. He's winding up...strike one!'

Avery arched his back when he felt the sharp squeeze of his testicles.

"Jace, goddamn it!"

When his cousin squeezed him again, his mind supplied 'Strike two!' Jace gave him the most mischievous glance with his olive green eyes before swallowing him whole, and then humming at the back of his throat.

"AAH!" Avery cried out as he reached down to clutch at his cousin's purple-streaked dark brown hair.

'Strike three! Looks like he's out for the count!'

"Damn it, Jace...merciless." Ave hissed as he came down from his high. "In any case, thanks." He admitted ruefully. He then stretched and gathered himself before rising onto his feet. "I better get ready for tonight."

"Admit it, you so needed that." Jace grinned and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "And you didn't do so badly! You almost made it for two whole minutes!"

Ave let out a snort as he finished gathering his clothes and headed towards the bathroom for a quick shower. "Compared to the five minutes I used to last, I don't see much progress..." He said as he walked past him.

"Have fun at your party!" Jace called as his cousin left to head toward the shower.

::::

Avery Amerin was surrounded by co-workers and strangers. The whole lot of them were at a New Year's Eve party in celebration of several projects that their company had launched successfully. His co-worker Robert was ranting about the nuts he found in his meal and how he could have died due to his severe allergic reaction to them. His other co-worker, Phil, was already ordering seconds. In spite of the festivities and his work comrades, thoughts of his ex fluttered to the forefront of Ave's mind. Alonso had been self-centered and demanding. But, he had also been a good kisser. He made Ave feel seen whenever he showered him with affection. The problem was that those moments had been far and few in between.

"Alright guys, I think I need a stronger drink. I'll be right back." Avery stated as he made his way to the open bar. He ordered himself a Black Velvet.

Ave felt a presence at his side, he was turning to look as he heard a low, smooth voice order a whiskey sour. When he chanced a glance towards the man next to him, Avery only saw a broad chest clad in a crisp pale blue button down. Ave tilted his gaze up to see that the tall man had inky dark hair styled carefully and a little smirk tugging his lips as he watched the bartender bend over to grab something from under a shelf. The man seemed to sense Ave's attention and he turned to take him in with a set of cool, gray eyes.

The shorter man felt a shiver rolling down his spine when their gazes briefly met. Was this what they had in mind when they called someone a 'tall drink of water'? The other man was quite stunning. When the bartender slid him the Black Velvet drink, he was relieved to have something to draw his attention away. He felt his strawberry blond strands sliding back as he took a few gulps from his glass and made every effort to avoid staring openly again. Ave hoped that he hadn't accidentally given off any signals that would get him beaten up.

"Have we met?" came that warm smoky voice.

Ave's back straightened as yet another shiver rolled down his spine. He cautiously peered over at the man sideways with his aqua-hued eyes. When he realized that the man's gaze was right on him, he pointed a finger in inquiry towards himself. Was he talking to him?

The tall man's smile was easy. "Of course I'm talking to you." He cocked his head, a fringe of carefully styled black locks brushing his forehead. "I'm Clint Stafford, by the way. I'm in the tech division." The man greeted as he stretched out a hand.

Avery slowly reached out to place his hand in Clint's, giving it a gentle shake. "Ave..uh, Avery Amerin, from Tight-Knit Cell." He replied with a shaky smile. His body had immediately reacted to the touch of the man's hand, almost as if the man had opted to give his penis a shake instead. Fuck. Ave laid his free hand across his crotch area to try to shield its state from view.

Clint's smile widened fractionally at the younger man's small shiver when they'd touched. His tone was simply friendly, though, as he continued. "You guys were a big help with that filtering software and the new app." He shook his head, his smile turning wry. "I wasn't sure about bringing in an outside team, but I have to admit you got it done. We'll be sorry to see you go." Gray eyes flicked to Ave's covered crotch before smoothly suggesting, "If I can use you again, I definitely want to get ahold of you."

And, just like that, little Amerin below decided to blossom into a complete erection. Avery let out a sound akin to a dog's whimper as he hunched over a bit on the bar stool. Just how deprived was he that a stranger's rich and melodic voice got him that hard that fast?

"Y-yeah. Listen, I'm not feeling well. I better go to the restroom!" Avery spouted out as he rushed over to do just that. He burst through the door of the bathroom, startling the poor guy who was standing at the urinal and causing him to lose his aim, nearly pissing himself. But, Ave was too far gone to apologize as he locked himself in one of the stalls and bashed his forehead against the door. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" He hissed as he took himself in hand and grabbed a bunch of toilet paper in the other. Within thirty seconds, he was done. "Holy shit!" He whimpered.

He couldn't remember the last time a simple handshake and some double entendre made him almost jizz his pants! What was wrong with him? As Ave dragged one of his hands down his face with a groan, he wondered just how badly his last volatile break-up was that he had somehow reset from five minutes of resistance back to one.

He heard the door open and shut and breathed a sigh of relief at being alone. Ave thumped his head against the wall, eyes clenched in frustration. He tossed the offensive tissue in the toilet, grabbing another handful to finish cleaning up. When he was as clean as he was gonna get and his heartrate had returned to normal he undid the latch, intending to go wash his hands. However, Ave was distressed to find none other than his tall glass of orgasm-inducing water leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Hey," Clint said as he straightened. "You alright, buddy? Do you need me to call someone?"

Ave felt himself stiffen in place. Yet another shiver rolled down his entire spine at the sound of the man's voice alone. At the bar, the general noise level and the music dulled the sound of anyone's voice. In the slightly more insulated restroom, there was less of a buffer. Clint's voice was damn divine. One would think the larger man was playing him like a guitar. "I...uh, yeah, I'm good." He stammered as a vivid pink blush formed on his face. "Sorry if I worried you back there..."

"It's no problem." Clint responded as he approached the nervous young man. "You're sure you're alright?" A warm hand found Ave's shoulder. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Avery's breath actually hitched at the proximity and the simple warmth on his shoulder. To his horror, he felt himself becoming aroused yet again. "I'm fine." He said through clenched teeth as he quickly took the hand on his shoulder with both of his and gently tugged it off. "Thank you, Mr. Stafford."

The taller man's eyebrows furrowed. "Please, call me Clint." His head tilted again, studying the younger man. "You still look flushed." Before Ave could step back, fingers were stroking across his warm cheeks. "You're warm to the touch. Do you need a ride home?"

At that moment, Ave's damn knees decided to buckle beneath him and he nearly fell to the ground. "Whoa!" He gasped as he struggled to right himself.

Strong arms were suddenly there, hefting his body back up with ease. Ave found his ass held up by the sink counter, Clint's arms holding up his torso and the larger body between Ave's thighs as he was supported.

Too many things happened at once. Avery felt himself maneuvered onto the counter for support. His hands ended up clutching at Clint's suit. The blond was hit head on with a whiff of the other man's scent, which woke little Amerin all the way back up to full attention. And, the next thing he knew, he was clinging to the executive with his thighs. A whimper fell from his lips at the added heat. "M-Maybe I do need some help getting home." He admitted, lowering his face in utter shame, feeling more embarrassed than he had in a long while.

"Are you sure you don't need a hospital?" Clint asked with concern. Then, he leaned closer and felt the hard proof of Ave's arousal. Clint's worried gaze darkened to something sultry and feral.

"Or maybe you need something else...something more private, Ave?" His name was like a caress, the big man's voice full of smoky promise.

"Heavens!" He keened as his fingers clutched even tighter to the cloth. "You don't understand, if you don't move away, I'll surely-" But, one shift was all it took for him to soil himself then and there. "Anh!" He moaned as he felt the last spurt of hot seed dripping into his underwear. "Holy shit!" He whimpered, hiding his face in his hands.

"You're absolutely delightful." Clint grinned wolfishly as he took in the damp spot at the front of the strawberry-blond's slacks. "Is this what was wrong?" he asked, neither pulling away nor letting the younger man go.

"You have no idea," The words came out of a voice that cracked, but still Ave refused to uncover his face. The truth was that he, himself, had no idea why he was reacting so strongly to the other man.

 

Copyright © 2022 Thirdly, HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thirdly

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Welp here goes another addiction

I’m glad you like it so far. This story was an in-between Robin and I wrote years ago. I found it again while organizing and decided to share (with her permission, of course).

Edited by Thirdly
  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Interesting start to the story. Look forward to more.

Glad you like it so far.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..