Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 2,185 Words
  • 884 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

C.E.C.O. - 2. Chapter 2

"Let me take you home." Clint soothed, helping Avery hop off the counter onto legs like jelly.

Clint kept Ave just behind him, hiding the dark wet spot on the young man's pants. He deflected fellow co-workers and hopeful dancers quickly with excuses as he led Ave to the building's exit and hustled the smaller man to his car.

Ave sighed as he entered the passenger side and buckled up his seat. While it had made perfect sense for him to trust Clint but a few moments ago, the reality of the situation was beginning to set in. Though they weren't complete strangers, he was still counting on the handsome man to take him home. His eyes fell to Clint's hand as he worked the stick shift skillfully. Just how good was Clint with his hands? Stop that train of thought or you'll regret it, Amerin.

"Wait, I live the other way," Ave piped up when he finally focused on the route Clint was taking.

"I said I was taking you home." Clint said with a grin. "I didn't say it would be your home."

Aqua eyes widened at the very suggestion. But, maybe this was just the kind of distraction he needed to forget his ex once and for all. Avery peered out the window and refused to even look in Clint's direction. His mind was a whirlwind. The man was more forward than any other person he'd dated in the past. Or was he? How did Ave know that Clint was even thinking of doing anything with him at all?

"Just what are your intentions in taking me to your home, Mr. Clint?" He questioned.

"I want to make sure you're quite alright." The big man soothed as he went through a green light. "If I left you alone and you fell and were hurt, I'd never forgive myself."

"I currently live with my cousin," Ave admitted. "But, he's usually out at night and I only see him in the mornings."

"Then you should definitely come with me." Clint shifted and accelerated. "Do you need to call your cousin?"

"I'll just send him a quick text right now..." He replied as he pulled out his phone. 'Kidnapped by a tall drink of water. Not sure if getting laid. More info tomorrow.'

Clint hopped on the freeway to skip around several stoplights. Ave found his eyes once again drawn to the strong hand moving the stick shift smoothly. Damn it, Amerin! Stop that.

In spite of himself, he glanced briefly at the older man. Clint was concentrating on the road. Ave took the time to study his facial features. High cheekbones, an elegant nose, and lips that were in the goldilock zone between thin and overly large...fuck! Avery crossed his legs and forced himself to focus outside the window once again. He couldn't afford to soil himself again so soon. Ave visibly jumped when he felt a warm hand on his thigh.

"Hey, you okay over there?" Clint asked, glancing towards Avery and then back to the road.

"I-I'm fine!" Ave gasped as he quickly slid the larger hand off his thigh. His face was heating up in embarrassment. "Concentrate on the road."

Clint's hand returned to the shifter. "You look flushed again." He signaled to take the next exit. "We're nearly at my house."

Ave let out a sigh of relief. His awakening erection refused to go down, but at least little Amerin didn't embarrass him any further. Losing control of his own body in someone else's car without the other person doing anything at all was somewhere in the top ten of his nightmare scenarios.

They turned down several streets, Ave purposefully avoiding looking at the man driving him, until Clint slowed down and turned into a driveway. The two-story house was built of dark brick with ivy climbing one side. The house was older than the attached double garage, but matched it well with the ivy trailing onto it. They pulled into the garage, the door closing behind them after Clint turned off the engine. Before Ave could move, the taller man was out of the vehicle and around to the passenger side of the car to open Ave's door. He made sure to invade Ave's personal space as he helped him to stand.

The pink hue once again streaked across Ave's nose and cheeks. "You have a gorgeous house." And, for some reason, it suited the taller man. Clint, too, seemed to be a fusion of modern and classic elegance.

"Thanks." Clint grinned as he shut the car door behind Ave and led the blond inside. "It was built in 1922. It was kind of a mess when I got it." He flipped on lights as they entered the mud room. "I had to hire someone to tuck point the brick, but I was able to do most of the work inside." Intense gray eyes found Ave's aqua ones. "I really enjoy doing things with my hands."

Avery swallowed hard when he felt the umpteenth shiver passing through his body at the very thought of those warm hands being anywhere on him. "And you live here all by yourself?" He asked.

Clint fought a grin as he saw Ave's shiver.

"All by my lonesome, and the neighbors are far enough that we never hear noise from each other."

The older man dropped his keys and wallet into a decorative bowl on the table and toed off his shoes. Ave took off his shoes as well and allowed himself to be ushered into the living room.

"Now, then, how are you feeling?" Clint asked. "Would you like to sit, have a drink?"

Avery shook his head. "I've had enough drinking for one night...I'd prefer a change of clothes." He admitted ruefully.

"Not a problem." Clint took Ave's hand and led him upstairs, the plush carpet cushioning their feet.

In moments, they were down a hall and in the older man's room. Ave was gently pushed to sit on the soft bed before Clint rifled through his drawers. He returned with a hand towel, a pair of sweatpants, and a soft tee. The man dropped the shirt on the bed and took the pants in hand. Clint draped the sweatpants over Ave's legs and held the waist up to the smaller man, his long fingers gripping the hips.

"Think these will fit?" came the husky whisper into Ave's ear.

Avery ran his hand over the soft sheets on top of the older man's bed. He didn't expect for Clint to take hold of his hips and whisper so deviously into his ear. "Clint," He gasped as he frantically grabbed the clean pants and tossed them aside. "I-If you're going to touch me and whisper like that, I'll end up ruining the borrowed pants!" He whined.

"Ruin them." The man's voice was a low rumble, thumbs rubbing along Ave's hip bones. "I have more."

The shorter man's arms reached out to cling to Clint's shoulders as he withered, once again spurting right into his pants and underwear. "Clint!" He hissed.

"Did you...again?"

Ave took a shaky breath, unable to speak just then. He nodded in affirmation.

"Do you have any idea how incredibly hot you are?" Clint queried before giving Ave's lobe a gentle nibble as his fingers deftly popped open Ave's pants button before his hands slid back to help the younger man out of uncomfortably sticky pants and underwear.

Ave grabbed the small towel and covered himself quickly as Clint tossed his soiled clothing aside.

"H-Hot? Me?" Avery wondered aloud, noticing the towel was covered in little penguins. "Surely you mean the other way around."

"Thank you, but I do mean you." Clint sat on the bed next to Ave, close enough their thighs touched. "Although, I have to admit I'm pleased I can turn you on."

Just how many times had Ave come that night in reaction to the man before him? Three? His voice, his touch, and his eyes were affecting him far more than he ever wanted to admit. This was all that damn Alonso's fault! It had to be. His conniving, two-timing ex had really shaken him up several months before. And now, Ave was probably feeling the after effects. Or was he? He didn't remember peaking so often and so fast with Alonso. Something was definitely wrong with him.

A frown formed on Ave's face as his mind continued to race. He had surely peaked more than three times within a day in the past with some of his lovers, but only half-way into their relationship. His lovers had found and exploited his weaknesses when he was up for it, but they also avoided his weaknesses when they wanted to keep him from releasing too quickly. He may have soiled himself once or twice, but never upon first meeting them! The aqua-eyed man took a deep breath before opening his mouth again.

"Clint, as you've surely noticed, I'm a bit more sensitive than most men at my age. Hell, I'm more sensitive than teenagers, if I'm to be honest." He explained as he fiddled with his fingers in a nervous gesture. Ave knew he had a limit, but he had yet to measure that limit. He remembered passing out as a teenager once from overstimulation. "But, I think something's wrong with me these days. Maybe my last break-up has some hidden repercussions or something. The point is that I'm not usually this sensitive around anyone. It's quite embarrassing." He ended in a low grumble.

"I wish you weren't embarrassed." His silvery eyes burned as they raked over Avery's body. "I'm quite taken with your...sensitivity. I'm flattered you're so sensitive around me. Although, you think it might not be me? It might be the break-up?" Clint frowned. "How long ago was it?"

"It was a rough one. It happened some months ago. But, I think it's really a bit of both!" Ave quickly corrected, another blush staining his cheeks. "You are quite lovely, you know."

"Thank you. I think the same thing about you." Clint purred, pulling the younger man close. "I'm sorry about your ex. I think he was a fool."

How strange that one minute he was puzzled about the lust he felt over the taller man and the next minute, he felt comforted by him. "Well, unless he marries a baker, he'll never be eating homemade pastries ever again." Avery pointed out. "Baking's my hobby." And now he was blurting random things about himself, as if he couldn't embarrass himself any further. "Do you like desserts?"

"Anything sweet without nuts." Clint admitted with a lopsided smile. "You'd bake for me?"

"Even if we were just friends, I'd bake for you," Ave replied, certain that the liquor he had earlier was the cause of his blabbering, by that point. "Though, on that note...are you seeing anyone?"

"Hmm, there is one person I am extremely interested in." Clint murmured. "He's a little shorter than me, has strawberry-blond hair, is hot as hell, bakes...I'm quite taken with him." The older man smiled as he brushed a gentle finger across Ave's cheek. "Oh, and he has freckles and dimples here." The hand wandered lower to caress the young man's bare ass. "He also has freckles and dimples here."

Avery let out a soft gasp. "How did you know I had dimples there?" He questioned with a puzzled expression on his face.

"I may have felt and looked a bit when I was helping you with your messy pants." Clint smiled, unrepentant. "It's a fabulous ass. It deserved my attention."

"So, I take that to mean you really are interested in me?" Ave asked with a slight tilt of his head. He found it a bit hard to believe that someone like Clint would even take notice of him.

"Very." Clint frowned. "Should I not be? Do you kick puppies or say mean things to nice old grandmas?"

"No. Why would anyone even do either of those things?"

"I can't imagine." Clint shrugged. "Those would be qualities to avoid in anyone I'm wanting to get closer to, though. I'm trying to figure out why you seem so surprised that I would pursue you." Clint cocked his head to one side. "I know you don't have a vestigial tail on that perfect ass...and I could deal with a third nipple. Is there a tiny conjoined twin somewhere on your body?" The man waved a hand. "No, I could handle that too. I bet your little conjoined twin would be awesome."

Avery's face burned bright red at the very idea. "No, I don't have any of those. Do you?" He countered.

"Well, actually..." Clint's face turned eerily serious as he reached down to slowly lift the hem of his shirt.

When Ave's aqua eyes grew round as saucers, Clint couldn't keep his face straight and erupted into laughter.

"No," he reassured as he fought the chuckles bubbling in his chest. "No tails, no extra parts, no missing parts." His jovial smile turned wicked. "But I would be more than happy to let you give me a thorough examination so you'd know for sure."

Copyright © 2022 Thirdly, HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

Listen its already hotter than satan armpits and you do this to me!!!!

I'm sure Avery feels the same way. 😂

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Well that was 🔥 

...and they've hardly even done anything yet! 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, scrubber6620 said:

Sounds like this is the start of a beautiful relationship--what can go wrong?

Don't jinx them before they've begun, now. 😆 

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment

Avery and Clint are HOTHOTHOT 🔥🔥🔥

“ Intense gray eyes found Ave's aqua ones. "I really enjoy doing things with my hands."
 

Think these will fit?" came the husky whisper into Ave's ear.
 

Their coupling is going to be off the charts….Avery will likely be passing out many times based on his sensitivity,  I’d think passing out from pleasure is a good way to go, lol!!

Nice set up, avidly looking forward to more.

  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, FanLit said:

Avery will likely be passing out many times based on his sensitivity,  I’d think passing out from pleasure is a good way to go, lol!!

I think Avery himself would disagree. 🤣 But, having a partner he can trust watching his back, that'd be worth all of it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..