Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 2,121 Words
  • 865 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

C.E.C.O. - 3. Chapter 3

Avery shifted in place, and was made aware of the penguin-speckled towel once more. He shot Clint a suspicious glance. "Is the reason you brought me here really because you were concerned about me, or was it just to get me in your bed? Because, if the latter was the case, then you're halfway there." He pointed out.

"Is it bad if I say both?"

"No, I think I'd prefer it."

"Ooo, excellent." Clint leaned back on his hands. "So, what do I need to do to get you the rest of the way into my bed? A trail of breadcrumbs? Promises of candy?"

"I'd be content with promises of going steady, even if it isn't true..."

Clint's eyes turned serious. "What if I really want it to be true?"

Avery felt his heart skip a beat. "Then I'd admit that I'd want to, too..."

"Does this mean you're my boyfriend? Just mine?" Clint asked. "I don't have to share you with other people who want to play with you?"

Ave nodded. "So long as it's the same for you."

"Of course." Clint's eyebrows drew together. "You'd think I'd ask that of you but not do it in return?"

"My last partner...he wasn't very faithful."

"I'm not that way, but I know that the words don't mean much." Clint leaned to press their shoulders together. "Give me a chance and I'll show you."

"I will." The strawberry blond affirmed. He was already wondering just how his cousin Jace would react when he told him about Clint. Would he think it too soon to be dating someone new?

The dark-haired man reached over and flipped down his comforter. "Into the bed? I'll take off my pants too, if you want."

"Oh, I certainly want." Avery couldn't help but let out a jovial laugh, but he clambered onto the center of the bed, regardless.

Clint stripped off his own clothes and slipped under the covers with the smaller man. He rolled on his side, head propped on his hand.

"As promised, I took off my pants." He chuckled at the blush on Ave 's face and how it spread to his chest. "I know a few interesting things about you, but not enough. Why don't you tell me more."

"There isn't much more to me than what you already know..." Avery admitted. "My parents disapproved of my dating guys, but they didn't restrict me from dating, even as a teen. So, I was grateful for that." A rueful smile formed on his face. "In my college years, it was my cousin Jace that went beyond accepting me as I truly was. He encouraged me to keep trying to hunt for a decent partner."

"And I'm not saying that none of my past partners were decent! Some were great. The usual problem was not having enough in common beyond the bed and growing apart in different ways." He continued. "My last relationship lasted three years. I expected Alonso to tire of me after the two year mark, so I was pleasantly surprised we stayed together. That ended up giving me false hope of being with him for many more years..."

Avery's face became a bit drawn.

"But, I found an envelope in the glove compartment of his car when I was trying to look for a phone charger...and in that envelope were quite a few pictures of Alonso with several different lovers, even some pictures with me." One of his hands clenched into a fist. "There were time stamps and everything...I never found out if a side lover of his was the one who had him trailed. But, it would have taken far longer for me to find out the truth otherwise."

Clint ran his fingers through Ave's strawberry-blond locks. "You deserve better than that. I'm sorry he didn't treat you right."

"Considering he was the worst of the break-ups, the rest of my past partners weren't so bad." Ave pointed out. "What about you, Clint? I want to hear about you, too."

"I'm not very interesting." Clint confessed as he continued playing with Avery's soft hair. "No family. I was orphaned when I was nine and I was never adopted. Things sometimes sucked, but I got through. Since I aged out of the system, the state paid for my education and I got into a pretty good school. I now head my own department." He shrugged. "It's a good job, I like it." He smiled softly. "I'm very glad I hired your employer to help with our software. Otherwise I might not have met you."

"Wow, you're amazing!" Avery responded, having gained that much more respect for the older man from what he spoke of his past. "To go this far on your own? I really admire that."

"It's not a big deal." Clint shrugged. "Being in the system sucks, but there are plenty of people living with family that have it as bad or worse. And like I said, I got a free ride through college." The man grinned. "And there were plenty of chances as a teenager to go crawl into someone else's bed after lights out and have a little fun. I wouldn't have gotten away with half the things I did if I lived with parents."

A rueful smile formed on Ave's face as he imagined a teenage version of Clint doing just that. "Still, you were forced to mature before you even reached adulthood."

"I learned some interesting things, though." Clint smiled wickedly, smoothly changing to a subject away from his rougher days under state care. "Like how I really enjoy guys who are very responsive." He ran a warm hand up Ave's bare thigh.

A bright blush formed on Avery's face even as blood began to fill another part of his body entirely. "Clint..." He squeaked as his breath hitched. "I-I'll make a mess."

"It's lucky we have a towel to clean up with, then." Clint threw one leg over Ave's, rubbing up and down suggestively. "Do you want me to stop?"

Ave drew in a trembling breath. He shook his head. Why would he want the other man to stop when the slightest touch from him gave him such strong reactions? "Please, continue." He whispered.

"I'd hoped you'd say that," Clint purred, a spark in his gray eyes making them mercurial in appearance. He dragged fingertips across Avery's stomach, making the muscles there tremble under his touch. "I wonder how many more times you could come for me, tonight."

Not even Avery knew the answer to that. He couldn't even remember the last time he tried to push his limits. "Nnn!" He moaned as his teeth sank into his bottom lip and he squirmed. The other man had barely even touched him and already his member kept rising and rising.

"I…if at any time, I lose consciousness," Ave warned frantically. "Feel free to do as you like with me. Anything just short of penetration is fine. It wouldn't be fair if I'm the only one peaking all the time…"

"And what would it take to make you peak for me right now?" Clint whispered in the attractive young man's ear then gave the lobe a little nibble. "Is it terrible of me that I'm so delighted to play with you like this?" One hand swept down to tweak one peachy nipple. "Am I a bit of a sadist that I want to tease you and watch you squirm?"

"Clint!" Ave whimpered. "Tease me all you like." He honestly didn't know what it would take for him to cum just then. "J-just about anything could set me off…a touch, a lick, a kiss."

Clint's mouth trailed to Avery's pale throat, delighted to find a few freckles to nibble and lick. His own cock was hard, excited by the young man under his hands. He snuggled closer, keeping up his assault on Ave's throat as he began rubbing his steely length against the smaller man's hip.

Ave slid his hands around and down the silver-eyed man's back until they found and took hold of firm butt cheeks in an eager squeeze.

"Gods, Clint...I don't think I-Hanh!" Avery panted promptly before bursting between them. His head dropped back in a dizzy wave. The last thing to go was his vision as he passed out.

Clint growled with excitement as Avery came. "Mmm, I didn't even have to touch your cock." He petted the younger man's smooth skin. "Is it my turn now?" Clint paused. "Ave?"

He gently turned Avery's face toward him, and it fell boneless to the side, the thick soft peach-hued lashes remaining closed. For a moment, his heartbeat kicked up. Shit!

"Shit, did I break you?" Clint fretted aloud as he pressed his fingers to the young man's pulse point and counted his respirations. Only then did his heartbeat begin to slow back down. "You're okay. Just a bit overwhelmed, hmm? So, you weren't kidding about passing out earlier. I did lose track of how many times you've cum tonight."

Clint pressed a soft kiss to Ave's shoulder. He enjoyed Avery's company more than he'd realized if he was already so worried over him. The older man wondered if he'd ever be truly calm seeing his new boyfriend lose consciousness.

"Let's get you into a comfy position while we wait for you to wake up," Clint murmured, rolling Avery carefully onto his side facing away from him, a soft pillow under his head.

However, that movement found Clint with something that was still very hard and excited, snuggling up against the crease of a particularly delectable bit of freckled flesh. Clint groaned, his hips bucking as the soft warmth enveloped him. His cock slipped between the pale globes, the tip peeking out at the top to point at Ave's lower back. He pulled back and pushed forward again, his precum smoothing the passage. The slight guilt he felt for his actions became eclipsed by the desire he felt.

Clint checked and noted that Ave was still breathing steadily. He should stop, regardless of having been given permission. But, when he pulled back to do just that, his hips began to grind forward again. Avery's unintended embrace made him lose all decorum. Before long, he slid back and forth between the blond's ass cheeks in long, sure strokes. With every forward thrust, the crown of his cock popped out and smeared precum between the butt-dimples Clint so favored. His breath came rougher and faster as he thrust against Avery. With a final grunt, his belly clenched as his hot cum streaked across Ave's back and between the rounded mounds of his irresistible ass.

The other man had begun to stir around the time that Clint began to pick up his pace. Aqua blue eyes flew open just as he heard and felt Clint's completion against his back. Ave's body began to react colorfully once again. "Gods," He gasped as he desperately tried to calm down. He shifted off his stomach and tilted his head towards Clint. "So, this wasn't a dream?" He wondered aloud.

"No." Clint pulled Ave close, running his hands over warm freckled skin. "You're better than anything I could dream up."

A fierce blush formed on Ave's face. "I...I'm relieved that you were able to finish, too. Glad, even." He confessed. "I'm sorry, I don't even remember what happened after the last time I..."

"You passed out a little bit." Clint said with a small smirk. "Not enough blood in your brain and too much in your..." Long fingers trailed across Ave's balls and penis.

A whimper fell from Avery's lips at the touch. "Then you're going to have to stop with the touching and the voice and the look...at least for a little while," He responded as he twiddled his fingers and stared down at the pillow to avoid Clint's lovely gaze. "I don't want to push my limit just yet, though my body certainly seems to want to."

Clint lifted his hand, using it to gently turn Ave to face him. Clint pressed a careful kiss to Avery's lips, meant to soothe rather than inflame.

"Anything you want." Clint whispered as he pulled back.

"How big is your shower?"

"Sadly, it's not big enough for us both. But, I can get the water running lukewarm for you."

"I'd like that," Ave admitted with a smile.

"Then afterwards, may I hold you while you sleep? I like how you feel in my arms."

"I warn that some nights I tend to cling..."

"That sounds perfect. I like to know I'm not alone in bed. I hope I wake up wrapped up in you."

Avery hoped so, as well.

Copyright © 2022 Thirdly, HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So here im reading a very serious fanfiction and saw this updated. My very first thought was " ooh my horny story updated"😂

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
48 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

So here im reading a very serious fanfiction and saw this updated. My very first thought was " ooh my horny story updated"😂

🤣 Yeah, I can’t even refute that considering I was just editing the chapter that comes after this one and thought “wow, they’re getting somewhere.” 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
6 hours ago, scrubber6620 said:

They are perfect for each other--wow--in and out of bed

Agreed. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

The guys are perfect for each, both in bed and out of it.

Agreed. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

That hair trigger of Avery’s is definitely a mixed blessing….it seems he and Clint are a perfect match, makes me wonder if it’s too good to be true….🤔

  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, FanLit said:

That hair trigger of Avery’s is definitely a mixed blessing….it seems he and Clint are a perfect match, makes me wonder if it’s too good to be true….🤔

😂 I'm sorry for laughing, it's just that the hopeful 'fingers crossed' from @chris191070and @scrubber6620killed me. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..