Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 1,863 Words
  • 851 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

C.E.C.O. - 4. Chapter 4

Avery subconsciously nuzzled against the warmth beneath his face. He was still in the fuzzy stage of waking up, so he was already wondering what was rousing him from his slumber. With a frown, he realized that it was the blazing sound of music coming from his phone. An Elvis song he had set as his cousin's ringtone.* With a firm pout, he carefully (and reluctantly) detached himself from the man beside him and stumbled out of bed in an uncoordinated manner. He found his soiled pants from the day before, pulling out his phone to answer it as he clambered back onto the bed and laid back down. "Jace?" He then immediately pulled the phone away from his ear as he braced himself for his cousin's wrath.

"Ave!" Jace shouted, making Avery pull the phone from his ear. "Where the fuck are you? Are you kidnapped? Tell me you aren't kidnapped!"

"I'm ok, everything's ok," Ave immediately replied. "I meant kidnapped in a joking manner. Clint's a keeper." He then blushed when he realized that he had spoken loudly in response, since his ears hadn't adjusted to the quiet of the room so soon after being exposed to the blaring sound of Jace's panic.

Clint rolled toward Avery in his sleep, wrapping strong arms around the smaller strawberry blond and tugging him tight to his chest.

"Mmmm, Ave baby," his drowsy voice drawled in Avery's ear.

"Was that him? Oh my god, he sounds sexy as fuck!"

Avery's blush darkened several shades. If it wasn't for his cousin being a major distraction, he'd have probably ruined Clint's bedsheets. "Y-Yeah, he is, you have no idea. You'll see him soon enough, though, Jace." He responded. "Oh! And no smacking him on the butt!"

"But my hands," Jace whined. "They're magnetically attracted to nice asses!"

"Don't you dare," Ave insisted. Despite having no real claim to Clint's backside, he couldn't help but want to defend it from wandering hands. "Not even I've had the chance to touch."

"Hand magnets!" Jace said desperately. "Just one little pat?"

Avery let out a soft snort. "One pat. That's all you get. No squeezing, no groping, and no pinching."

Clint blinked blearily. "I don't get to what?" He asked sadly.

Ave quickly covered the speaker on his phone with his other hand. "Not you, Clint. My cousin on the phone. Sorry if we woke you, we get rather loud when we're excited about something."

Clint kissed a freckle on Ave's shoulder. "What are you so excited about?"

"You," He whispered softly. "My cousin also can't wait to meet you. I was forbidding him from slapping or groping your butt."

A shiver went down Ave's spine when Clint gave a low chuckle. Jace then scoffed indignantly. Crap! When had his hand slipped from the speaker?

"You said I could have a pat!" Jace demanded.

"Yes, a pat, not a slap." Ave reminded his cousin. "And you're lucky I'm letting you even touch him at all."

"I think I can't wait to meet your cousin." Clint's voice was sultry and amused.

"Damn," Jace cooed. "His voice could melt butter."

His cousin's swooning caused Ave to snap out of his own swoon. "If he's melting anyone's butter, it's mine-crap! I mean...damn it, Jace. We'll see you later. Bye!" He said as he hung up the phone, feeling utterly embarrassed.

Clint's laugh rumbled against Avery's back. "You're damn adorable when you blush."

Avery shifted around so that he could face the dark-haired man. "I don't normally blush this much..." He murmured.

"Ah, so it's my influence making you all rosy?" Clint nipped Ave's shoulder playfully.

"Yes." Avery replied honestly. "Clint...do you happen to have a shirt that's too small for you?" The taller man had found him a pair of drawstring pants the night before, but not a shirt.

"I think so." Clint answered. "I think I shrunk some accidently and stuck them in the back of the closet." The man propped his head up on one hand. "You need to head out?"

Ave nodded. "If my cousin Jace doesn't physically see me within the next couple of hours, he'll freak out." He explained as he sat up on the bed.

"More than he already was?" Clint said with a chuckle as he swept the comforter aside, comfortably naked, before striding over to root around in his closet. He gave Ave quite a view when he bent over.

"I'm both eager and worried, to tell you the truth," Avery admitted as he stared at everything that Clint had to offer, despite the sight causing rise to little Amerin below. It was damned worth it at the moment. "My cousin Jace is a bit promiscuous...alright, so he's very promiscuous!"

"Is he being safe?" Clint returned to the bed, aqua blue t-shirt in his hands. "Here. I thought this would go with your eyes..."

"It's nice, thank you." Avery said as he held the shirt and subconsciously took in its scent. "Jace is usually safe. Just be sure to let him know that unwanted touches are unwanted."

"Promiscuous isn't so bad as long as he's safe and doesn't put himself in bad or dangerous situations." Clint sat on the bed, curling one leg beside him. "And I can handle the handsy ones. May I smack his fingers if they get too grabby?"

Ave outright beamed at him, giving the man his brightest smile. "You have my permission to, definitely."

Clint snatched Ave as he was just about to pull the shirt over his head. The young man yelped as he was tugged onto Clint's lap.

"Oh, you can't smile at me like that and not expect me to steal a kiss." The man's mouth swept down, capturing Avery's lips even as the young man let out a startled gasp. The kiss was deep and searing, bringing a rush of pleasure and desire flooding into his chest and then lower. He nipped Ave's lips and teased his tongue with his own before forcing himself to pull back.

"Now, you'd better go before I see what you do if I get handsy." Clint said, pupils blown wide in his silvery eyes.

Ave was already aching. That kiss had been so intense that he had very nearly lost it then and there. He was still a bit dazed when Clint pulled away. "You can get as handsy as you want with me," He keened. Jace could wait, yep.

A fire ignited in Clint's eyes. He flipped Avery onto his back on the soft mattress, the aqua shirt sailing like a kite until it hit the floor.

"I want to touch you," Clint rasped in Ave's ear while he covered the smaller man's body with his own, lining up their cocks and grinding them together. "I want to touch you everywhere."

The slightly shorter man took in a shuddering breath as he tried his hardest to think of anything else other than what they were currently doing. He wanted to last just a bit longer, even if it wasn't much. But, his efforts were in vain, for he was already nearing the precipice. "Clint!" He hissed. "I'm close."

"Good." The dark-haired man purred wickedly. "You never have to hold back with me." He dragged his cock along Avery's. "I love watching you let go."

"Hah!" Ave gasped as he did just that. His hips grinded up against Clint's flesh as he tried to enjoy its heat for a little longer. Streams of white spewed over his stomach. "Clint..."

Clint stilled, not wanting to overstimulate sensitized flesh. "You look so beautiful when you cum, like a tormented angel." Clint pressed a kiss to Ave's warm cheek. "You're amazing."

"And you have such a way with words," Avery pointed out. "No one has ever called me an angel, let alone a tormented one." He reached out with his hands to take hold of one of Clint's hands. "I think you're just as amazing."

"Thank you." Clint stole a quick kiss. "I think you've been grossly underappreciated in the past. Their loss is my gain, though." He rolled off Ave with a smile. "Do you have time for another shower, or do you need to run?"

Avery gave him another smile. "No rush. Both the shower and Jace can wait."

A glint of mischief formed within aqua eyes as Avery ran his hands down Clint's chest and abdomen. While the handsome man had managed to find release on his own the previous night, Clint more than deserved active reciprocation. The shaft he took in his hands was nothing to scoff at. While he didn't want to compare Clint to Alonso, he had to admit that the man before him was on another level. As he took the hard flesh into his mouth, he felt his long hair being gently pulled away from his face. Even from that angle, the expression on Clint's face was wonderful. Who was the tortured angel now?

"A-Ave…" Clint gasped. His fingers subconsciously dug into Ave's scalp as the other man took more and more of him into his mouth. He couldn't remember the last time anyone so skilled had gone down on him. Avery didn't pause in his attentions, his hands, tongue, and movements showed his determination.

Avery became bolder as he gained more confidence, his tongue sliding along the base of the head before he bobbed down closer and closer to the base each time. While Clint's fingers curled and grasped at his hair, Ave was relieved the other man didn't force his movements. With yet another kneading of Clint's sac and a heated glance from hooded aqua eyes, Avery felt the man's essence spilling down the back of his throat.

"Yes," Clint hissed. "Avery…fuck."

Ave himself had released long before the first shot of Clint's seed had been swallowed down. He hadn't even touched himself, and yet little Amerin had been more than eager to once again wither for Clint. A part of him was concerned about disappointing his new boyfriend whenever they got around to further coupling.

"Was it that bad?"

Aqua eyes widened when Ave realized he must have been making a face. "No, I rather enjoy your taste!" He clarified. "It's just that…" He motioned towards his new mess. "I didn't even touch myself. And I don't want to keep passing out on you before we can have more immersive sex."

"Hey, why are you worrying about all that right now?" Clint questioned gently. "You just gave me one of the most mind-blowing blow-jobs of my life. And who says I need full on sex to be satisfied all the time? There is still so much I want to learn about you. For instance, what's your favorite pastry to create versus to eat?"

"My favorites to bake are simple cupcakes," Ave admitted after a moment, having been taken aback by the question. "My favorite to eat is key lime cake." He then walked towards the restroom and glanced at Clint over his freckled shoulder, sending him the smallest of mischievous smiles. "And I am eager to find out what your favorites are."

*- Jace's ringtone= Suspicious Minds

Copyright © 2022 Thirdly, HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

They are so into each other. It is electrifying, Clint can work over Ave so well. Ave cums and cums. Then Ave gave Clint his best blow job ever.

It this the ultimate peak experience or can they maintain their bliss and sexual pleasure again easily? Yes, they can. 

Will Ave have any second thoughts when he leaves Clint ? I hope not.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, scrubber6620 said:

They are so into each other. It is electrifying, Clint can work over Ave so well. Ave cums and cums. Then Ave gave Clint his best blow job ever.

It this the ultimate peak experience or can they maintain their bliss and sexual pleasure again easily? Yes, they can. 

Will Ave have any second thoughts when he leaves Clint ? I hope not.

Second thought about Clint? Not so much. Himself and his past...?

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Very nice chapter, it’s nice to have someone be forthcoming about how they feel and what they want. Makes the sex so much better.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, VBlew said:

Very nice chapter, it’s nice to have someone be forthcoming about how they feel and what they want. Makes the sex so much better.

Agreed. And I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter 

Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for commenting.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..