Jump to content

Stranded With a Vampire 2. Stories by Luna M.

   (2 reviews)
955e3081-1bd8-45ab-933c-32f8dc135e41_z.png

Caden loves nothing more than partying, booze and spending his trust fund on what ever he wants to. But when his own recklessness suddenly gets him stranded on an island, his entire world gets turned upside down. (R18, love, stranded, vampire, island, comedy, friendship)

Copyright © 2023 LunaM., Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (8 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 7
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 4
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 7
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

raven1

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A sweet and fun romance between an older vampire and a spoiled young man stranded on an island together.  With the huge generational difference and food sources needed by both, it is a very rocky road to romance fill with snarky exchanges, guilt, and more than a few bites.  It is not long, but very easy to read.  Looking forward to more stories from this new author to GA.

  • Love 4
Link to review
centexhairysub

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Lovely story and well written.  The pacing was good throughout.  It was a unique spin on the vampire story.  Both of the characters had flaws but they were more than entertaining.

I believe that the author's first language is not English and this would explain some of the wording and phrase issues but none of them prevented the story from moving forward or lessened the overall enjoyment of the story.  I did feel that the short chapters hurt the flow of the story a few times as there seemed to be abrupt endings to chapters.  

All of that said, I can be a total bitch so just ignore part of this review and know that it's a good story and a good read.  Take a chance and spend a little time getting to know Caden and Ludwig.

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review 😊.

 

And you are right, english is not my native tongue, it's actually german.

  • Love 5
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..