Jump to content

11:50 From Seattle

   (1 review)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

‘But, Ronan . . .’

‘Hm?’

‘You’re gay.’ Andi hears the quaver of his own voice and clears his throat again.

‘Yeah,’ Ronan says slowly. ‘And you’re a guy.’

 

Ronan has been there for Andi since he began his transition. Now he wants to come visit and Andi is overjoyed, but he can't quite bring himself to believe that Ronan is truly interested in him, when his body isn't exactly what most gay men would want.

This is a story I've been wanting to write for a while. Some gay men are attracted to trans men while others are not. I've been thinking of how this can relate to body dysmorphia in a person who experiences gender dysphoria, and how it may affect a person's feelings about whether they're actually a 'real man' or not. I'll admit I've been asking a lot of my gay friends lately, 'Do you think you could ever be with a pre-op/non-op trans dude?' With varying responses. So this is the story that resulted from my thoughts on this matter. Hope you enjoy it!
Copyright © 2019 Thorn Wilde; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Wayne Gray

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really like this story.

It shows the angst of Andi, the questions he has, and his fear that Ronan will not find him attractive, or desirable.  Or even worse - that Ronan will not see him as a man.

In the end, Andi is what he is.  Ronan can see it, and in the process of proving that, he helps Andi come to a place of greater acceptance of himself.

Nice work, Thorn.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for such a lovely review, Wayne!

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..