Jump to content

Hubris: Alan & Matt 2. Hubris Nemesisverse

There are currently no reviews.
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

Matt gave a frustrated sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. Of course Alan had reacted this way. He was loyal to a fault and Dave was his best friend. And Matt didn’t want him to be any other way. He just hoped that their relationship mattered more to Alan than this.

Alan and Matt have a fight, and it leads them both to think long and hard about how they actually feel about each other and what their relationship means.

This is a side piece to the Nemesis books, and takes place right after the end of Soulmates Never Die. In contains major spoilers, so if you intend to read the books and you haven't, I suggest you do so first. 
Copyright © 2019 Thorn Wilde; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..