Jump to content

Then Things Happened 6. The Jacob & Marcus Tales

   (1 review)

After meeting again after ten years, Jacob comes to visit Marcus, and, in their thirties now, both men are forced to examine their feelings and consider what their futures will hold. Contains gratuitous swearing, and some domestic fluff.

As ever, this contains gratuitous swearing. We are now back to grown up, together Marcus and Jacob. Hope you like. Contains some fluff and hints of domestic bliss in the form of breakfast and cooperative cooking. Also sex. Lots of sex.
Thanks to Sasha for betaing once again!
You can discuss this story HERE.
Copyright © 2013 Thorn Wilde; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Former Member

  

I've lurked for a while, but I finally made an account so I've been going through and saving stuff that I like. I immediately remembered this story/set of stories because it is probably my all time favorite. It has everything I like, namely truly astounding levels of profanity, lovable assholes, and acceptable levels of warm fuzzies to quell the hopeless romantic living deep inside of me.

The writing is amazing, the characters are fully developed, and it was fucking hilarious. What more could a person ask for?

Thank you so much for writing this!

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..