Jump to content
    Tiff
  • Author
  • 3,960 Words
  • 3,488 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Price of Revelation - 11. Chapter 11


The Price of Revelation
by Tiffani Chin

Chapter 11

---------------------------------------------

“How did you manage to get the house to yourself?” Sean asked.

“Family vacation. I didn’t want to go because I hate family vacations. We all want to do different things, none of us can agree, and we spend the entire time arguing. Mason and April got sucked into going because they’re still young.”

“How old are they?” Sean asked.

“Sixteen and fourteen,” West answered. “Waverly lives with her boyfriend in Nevada. Jonathan is home, too, but he’s spending the night at his friend’s house. So…” he trailed off.

“We have a place to fool around?” Sean asked smiling. “With no interruptions?”

“Yeah,” West said. “I thought it was about time you came to my house.”

“What a nice sentiment. Bringing me home to screw,” Sean smirked. He pretended to wipe his eye. “I think I might cry.”

West rolled his eyes. “Yes, I only want you for your body.”

“I knew it!” Sean exclaimed laughing.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” West asked as they walked up to his room.

“Yes,” Sean said. “Don’t you want to?” He took West’s hand. “I know you’re nervous about hurting me, but I really want to do this with you.”

Sean didn’t want to tell West the truth, that he was falling for him. Now they had less than three weeks left together. He regretted his first time with Ethan, and now that he was with someone he really cared about, he wanted to go all the way. He wanted to remember West and have West remember him. Forever.

Who knew if they would ever see each other again? Once Sean left, West might go back to dating girls, and Sean would most likely meet someone at Princeton.

“I do want to do this,” West said kissing Sean’s knuckles. “Just tell me what to do.”

“I will,” Sean promised leaning up to kiss West’s lips. He patted his jeans, feeling the condom and lube he had packed. He was nervous again, but in a good way. An excited type of nervous.

Sean smiled. “I like your room.” The room was simple and surprisingly clean and clutter free. There were some trophies, awards in picture frames, and a family photo.

“It’s just a room.”

“It’s so simple,” Sean marveled. “My room is a mess. I can never find anything and I leave clothes lying around. I never know if my clothes are dirty or clean.”

West laughed. “With three younger siblings, I had to help my poor mom with some of the housework. Over time I learned to be organized.”

“I’m too lazy to take care of my room. It drives my dad crazy since he likes to keep things organized also. Do you know how many lectures I still get about my room?”

“Don’t be such a slob,” West suggested.

“Nah, it’s something me and my dad enjoy arguing about,” Sean joked. As soon as he mentioned his father, he felt a heavy feeling in his chest. He vowed to call his father that night and apologize. He missed talking to him.

Sean jumped onto West’s bed, which was made. He bit back a snort. Instead he motioned West over. “Come here.”

West smiled and climbed on top of Sean carefully. Sean wrapped his legs around West’s waist and leaned backwards, kissing the corner of West’s mouth gently. West turned his head and their lips connected.

Sean impatiently grabbed at West’s clothes, wanting to feel his body. West nibbled on Sean’s lips before pushing Sean down. Sean stared up at him panting. West peeled his shirt off, watching as Sean’s eyes darkened with lust.

They fumbled and laughed as they clumsily and hurriedly shed their clothes, throwing them carelessly on the carpet. Hot and naked, they rubbed against each other, the sensations overwhelming both boys. Their frenzied movements created more heat, more friction, and Sean felt like he was going to explode. Something about West always drove him crazy.

West groaned, wrapping an arm around Sean’s lower back, pressing him close.

“Wait,” Sean said. West blinked in confusion when Sean rolled onto the carpet and began digging into his jeans. “The stuff,” Sean said holding up the condom and lube. “I almost forgot.”

West held out his arms and Sean jumped on top of him, capturing West’s lips in a hard, hungry kiss. Sean brushed up against West’s nipples, causing him to moan loudly. Sean broke the kiss and reached for the condom with one hand. He tore at the wrapper with his teeth while stroking the head of West’s cock gently. His finger rubbed at the pre cum forming.

West’s eyes rolled backwards. “Sean…”

Sean swallowed the rest of West’s words, slipping his tongue deep inside the warmth of his lover’s mouth. Slowly, without breaking their kiss, he rolled the condom onto West’s member. West bucked at the contact, moaning, briefly biting down on Sean’s lip. Sean whimpered at the slight stab of pain.

“Lube. We need lube,” Sean panted, pushing open the cap. He spread a generous amount onto his fingertips and slowly coated West’s cock.

“Fuck, it’s cold,” West hissed.

“It will warm up,” Sean murmured, his fingers sliding up and down the hard shaft.

West gritted his teeth, growling deep in his throat at the intense wave of pleasure that washed over him. West’s muscles rippled beneath his taut skin as he tried to control the throbbing ache in his groin.

“Almost ready,” Sean shivered in anticipation. “There’s just one more thing we need to do. Stretch me out,” he said.

West frowned. “How do I do that?”

Sean kissed West’s nose. “Spread some lube in my ass with your fingers.”

“Uh…” West made a face.

“Don’t worry. I prepared for this. I cleaned myself. Just do it,” Sean said with a sense of urgency, squeezing West’s throbbing member for emphasis.

West’s head dropped and he let out a loud groan. “Okay, okay. Give it to me.” He snatched the lube from Sean’s fingers. Chuckling, Sean rolled onto his stomach, shifting several times due to his erection. He spread his legs.

“Do I just stick it in?” West asked squeezing some lube out.

“Well, be gentle,” Sean laughed into the pillow. “Ease it in. Come on, I know you’re new to this, but use some freaking common sense.”

West slapped Sean’s ass lightly. “It’s quiet time.”

“Hey!” Sean cried out, but he couldn’t hide the smile in his voice. Then he bit his lip as West’s finger slipped into him. “Keep going,” he groaned when West hesitated.

With gentle encouragement, West worked his way up to three fingers, and Sean wiggled on the bed, feeling discomfort, but also safe.

“Should I try my pinky?” West asked through shallow breaths.

“No, your fingers aren’t that small. Three is enough,” Sean gasped, letting himself adjust. “Give me the lube.”

West handed it to him and watched as Sean aimed the tube at his ass. “What are you doing?” West laughed.

“Greasing myself up for that bad boy,” Sean chuckled. He grimaced as he shot the cold lube directly up his ass. “That should do it.”

“How do we do this? What position?” West asked, some of his nerves coming back full force.

“I want you facing me.” Sean rolled onto his back and spread his legs, showing his hole to West. “Okay, let’s do this.”

“So bossy,” West teased. “I’m not used to taking orders during sex.” He lined up his cock to Sean’s entrance and rested it there.

Sean took a deep breath and relaxed his muscles. West took that as his cue and shoved forward. He heard a pop and then a cry of pain as several inches of his cock disappeared inside of Sean.

“Fuck!” Sean nearly shouted his neck straining.

West froze and made to pull out. “Shit, Sean, I’m so sorry.”

Sean wrapped his legs around West, holding him in place. “No, stop. Just let me get adjusted. Fuck, don’t go so fast. You nearly split me wide open,” he grunted.

“Sorry. Sorry,” West said breathlessly, overwhelmed with the tight feeling gripping his cock. “I told you I didn’t know what to do,” he mumbled.

“It’s okay,” Sean reassured. “Give me a minute.” Sean breathed hard and willed himself to calm down. West patiently watched, rubbing Sean’s lower abdomen soothingly.

Sean sighed. “Okay, keep going. Slow.”

West nodded and eased forward. Biting his lip, Sean closed his eyes, feeling the familiar burning and stinging in his ass, but at least with West, he knew that he would stop if he asked.

“You okay, baby?” West whispered.

“Uh-huh.” Sean nodded, his eyes still closed, his fingers clutching West’s biceps. “Almost in?”

“Almost,” West gasped, unable to believe how tight Sean was. His dick felt like it was being squeezed by a tight, hot pressure tube. It felt so good it was almost painful. His balls slapped Sean’s pale ass. “I’m in, baby.”

Sean let out a sigh. “About time. You and your big dick,” he mumbled under his breath.

West laughed, caressing Sean’s hip bones with his thumb. Then his laughter died as he stared at Sean. The boy was beautiful, his pale skin nearly glowing in the dark room. His eyes were still closed, his small pink lips slightly parted. “You’re beautiful, Sean,” he whispered.

Sean opened his eyes and found West staring at him, his eyes black and deep with emotion. There was something different in West’s eyes, something guarded and hidden. He didn’t know what to say, so he clamped his mouth shut.

They lay silent, except for their heavy breathing. West stared into his eyes, while Sean ran his hands up and down West’s strong chest and abs.

“Fuck, Sean. Between your ass and your hands, I’m going to shoot right now,” West mumbled.

Sean wiggled playfully and smiled as West hissed. “Then what are you waiting for, big boy?” Sean teased. He lifted his hips up and down. “I’m ready.”

West bit his lip, gripping Sean’s hips tightly as he pulled out. He groaned when Sean’s ass seemed to cling to his cock. Then he plunged back in, his knees buckling at the pleasure. Sean gasped, arching his back. “Oh God. This feels so good,” West breathed. His eyes rolled backwards as his head moved from side to side. “I didn’t know…”

West didn’t know how much more he could take. His release was too tempting. Nature took over as he started taking short and fast thrusts, causing Sean to squeak and tighten around him.

Sean let out a scream at one point and had never stopped crying out since. West was about to stop, but didn’t know if he could.

“No, don’t stop,” Sean begged. “That’s it. That spot feels amazing. Keep going. Please!” There was a desperate note in his voice. “Please, West, faster. Go faster. I’m going to cum.”

West started pounding Sean’s ass harder, feeling the ripples of pleasure traveling up and down his spine. He could feel the sweat gathering on his back, dripping down his chest, trickling down his forehead. He gasped for air. “Shit, Sean. This is…I’ve never felt anything like this before…”

Sean tensed, his back arching, his hips churning uncontrollably. His eyes flew open. “Fuck! West, I’m…” he broke off into loud moans, his fists clenching the blankets. West saw the shudder shift across Sean’s slim body and soon he was trembling just as hard, unable to hold on any longer.

West reached the edge rapidly, falling off almost painfully as he slammed into Sean, shooting his load deep inside. West swore his vision blurred for a few seconds. Sean moaned louder, feeling the warm bursts in his ass. He felt intense satisfaction knowing West had cum in him.

The larger man fell forward, resting on his elbows. He buried his face in the crook of Sean’s neck, letting out strangled groans as goose bumps developed on his body.

“What the fuck was that?” West breathed into his ear as he shifted, his flaccid penis slipping out of Sean. “Is that what I’ve been missing out on?”

Sean, although still recovering from his orgasmic high, couldn’t help bursting into laughter. Who knew sex would be so fun? He started kissing West’s neck, tasting his sweat. “Have I effectively lured you to my team?”

West kissed Sean’s temple. “I think so,” he said softly. He lifted a hand and caressed Sean’s cheek tenderly.

West didn’t know how to express his true feelings to Sean. What could he say to the boy that would be leaving him in a few weeks? Possibly for good? Once Sean started dating some pretentious smartass at college, he would probably forget all about West.

Sean sighed and snuggled under the warmth of West’s body. “Move over and lie beside me, you big giant.”

West laughed and shifted so that he was spooning Sean. He wrapped his arms around Sean’s stomach and rubbed his nose into Sean’s short sweaty hair. He pulled the blankets over them, and they settled comfortably.

It wasn’t long before they were both lulled into sleep, feeling warm and content.



 

******



 

“I’m not going to the movies with you guys anymore,” Edison said grumpily as he drove the three of them back to Sean’s place.

“Why?” West laughed from the backseat, with Sean half resting on his lap.

“You guys are so terrible. Can’t you control yourselves? Especially in a public place?” Edison demanded, turning onto their street. Sean’s uncles were home and their cars were in the driveway. Edison parked at his house.

“We weren’t doing anything,” Sean said innocently.

“Don’t give me that look,” Edison said. “I saw you! Your hand was completely in West’s lap. Do you know how awkward that was for me?”

Sean and West burst into a fit of giggles.

“It’s not funny!” Edison exclaimed. “I shouldn’t have to see that. Do that shit in private!”

“We’re sorry,” Sean said biting his lip. “I couldn’t control myself. It was dark.”

West looked smugly at Sean. “That’s right; you can’t keep your hands off me.”

“Yeah, don’t think I didn’t see you with your hand up Sean’s shirt,” Edison said to West, shutting off the ignition and opening his door. “You guys are made for each other. You and your horny selves.” He got out of the car.

Still laughing, Sean and West ambled out the backseat.

“Edison, we’re really sorry. We promise to keep ourselves under control,” West said as Sean unlocked the front door. “Well, I know I can. Not so sure about this little one.”

“Kiss my ass!” Sean exclaimed. “You’re always on me…”

“Hey, guys!” Skyler called out from the kitchen. “How was the movie?”

“Awesome,” West answered.

“Pretty good,” Sean replied.

“Too graphic,” Edison blurted out.

“Graphic? What did you see?” Zeke asked. He blinked in confusion when the three boys started laughing.

“Never mind, Uncle Zeke. We’re just going to play some videogames now,” Sean said moving to the living room.

“Alright. Are you boys hungry? We’re making burritos,” Zeke said.

“Yes, food!” Edison cheered. He nudged West. “Dude, it’s like a fucking restaurant in this house.”

West rolled his eyes.

“Thanks, Uncle Zeke,” Sean said with a smile.

“No problem, kiddo.” Zeke went back into the kitchen. “Sky, you’re totally right about West and Sean.”

Skyler grinned. “I know. They must have done it recently. They’re so sickeningly sweet. Quick, hand me a barf bag.”

Zeke smiled. “And they’re so in love.”

“Do you think they know it?” Skyler asked.

“Probably not,” Zeke said.

“God, kids these days,” Skyler joked. “So dumb.”

“I wonder what will happen when Sean leaves?” Zeke murmured.

“We shall find out,” Skyler said. “Damn, it’s like a freaking soap opera with that kid’s life. Were we that bad at his age?”

Zeke snorted. “We’re gay, baby. Our lives are always a freaking soap opera.”

Skyler hummed. “Good point.”

The phone rang and Skyler reached over to answer it while Zeke took his turn cooking the beef in the pan.

“Hello?” Skyler said.

“Skyler?”

He immediately recognized his sister-in-law’s voice. “Rachel?” He tensed at the anguish in her voice. “What’s wrong?” Out of the corner of his eye he saw Zeke freeze.

“Sky, it’s Storm,” Rachel sniffled. “He’s in the hospital.”

“What?” Skyler yelled in surprise. “What are you talking about? I just talked to him a few days ago…”

Zeke turned off the stove and walked over with a worried look on his face.

“We just got here. Storm’s been in the hospital since yesterday morning, but it took forever to get a flight and everything,” Rachel rambled with tears in her voice.

“Is he okay?” Skyler demanded.

“Broken bones,” Rachel sobbed. “His ribs, his left arm. His face is bruised, but there’s no internal bleeding or brain damage,” her voice broke. “Sky, I think Ethan did this,” she whispered.

Skyler was filled with a violent rage as his eyes blazed around the kitchen. Zeke stepped closer, putting his hand on Skyler’s shoulder. “Are you sure? Did Storm see him?”

“Storm doesn’t remember much. It was dark and he was working late and he was in the parking deck at work,” Rachel said in a shaky voice.

“Crew and Hiro are with you?” Skyler demanded.

“Yes,” Rachel sniffled.

“Okay, tell Storm we’re coming,” Skyler said.

Sean walked into the kitchen uncertainly, having overheard him. West and Edison stood behind Sean curiously. “Is something wrong with my dad?” Sean asked in a small voice.

“Rachel, we’re going to book the tickets now. We’ll be there as soon as we can. I’ll call you. You and Sammy stay with Crew and Hiro. Do not leave their sides,” Skyler ordered. “No matter what, do you understand?”

He hung up the phone and stared at Zeke and the three boys in front of him. Sean looked troubled. Skyler’s fear was mirrored in his nephew’s face.

“Did something happen to my dad?” Sean asked his lips trembling.

Skyler stared into those wide hazel eyes. “He’s in the hospital.”

Sean gasped and stumbled backwards, managing to stay upright because of West’s steady grip. His eyes watered. “Did Ethan…” He couldn’t bring himself to finish his sentence.

Skyler didn’t answer. “Sean, pack your things. Now,” he said quietly.



 

******



 

“Sean’s coming here?” Storm gasped his throat still sore. He grabbed Rachel’s hand. “No,” he said desperately. “No, tell them not to come. Call them!” His voice was shrill.

Rachel squeezed his hand while Hiro and Crew looked at them with concern. “Honey, they want to see you.”

“Rachel, you don’t understand!” Storm choked. “That’s what he wants!” His dark eyes darted wildly.

“Storm, what are you talking about?” Crew asked frowning.

“That’s what Ethan wants. He wants Sean to come back home,” Storm breathed, his eyes wide. “All this time I thought Ethan would go to California for Sean, but,” he shook his head. “He wanted to lure Sean here.”

He fisted the front of Crew’s shirt. “Crew, call Sky. Tell him not to come. Tell him, please!”

“Storm,” Crew began. “Do you know if it was Ethan for sure?” he asked hesitantly.

“It was him!” Storm yelled then started coughing from the pain in his ribs.

Sammy stirred awake from the noise. “Mommy?” He rubbed his eyes, his legs sprawled along the chair. Slowly he sat up and gazed at them.

While Crew and Rachel rushed to calm Storm down, Hiro tended to Sammy, gathering the little boy in his arms. Hiro met Crew’s eyes. “Are you hungry, Sammy?” he murmured soothingly into Sammy’s hair.

Sammy’s eyes were trained on his parents, but he turned his head at the sound of Hiro’s voice. He appeared thoughtful, then nodded. “Uh-huh.”

Hiro smiled. “Let’s get you something to eat. I’m hungry too.” Rubbing Sammy’s head gently, Hiro left the room.

“I know it was him,” Storm said in an even tone. “I know it. I didn’t get a look at his face, but I heard his voice. His voice…he was saying…”

“What? What was he saying?” Rachel asked. Crew frowned curiously.

“He’ll come back,” Storm whispered. “He kept saying he’ll come back.”

“Did he mean Sean?” Crew asked.

“He found the perfect way to get Sean home sooner,” Storm said looking troubled. “We’re doing exactly what he wants.”

Rachel and Crew looked at one another. Rachel’s eyes were full of tears and fear.

“Oh, shit,” Crew mumbled.



 

******



 

“Is Ethan your crazy ex?” Edison asked as Sean hurriedly packed, throwing clothes into his bag.

“Yeah.”

“The one that threatened you?” Edison said.

“Threatened you?” West demanded tensing. “What do you mean? You never said anything about him threatening you.”

“Shut up!” Sean shouted. “Will you fucking just let me pack?”

West and Edison went silent, exchanging a worried look. Sean’s hands shook. Then he paused.

“Sean?” West asked stepping closer.

Sean’s head dropped, his shoulders began shaking. Finally the sob broke out. Without a word, West stepped forward and engulfed Sean into his arms. Sean broke down crying into West’s chest, clinging onto his biceps Edison quietly stepped out, giving them their privacy.

“West, fuck, this is my fault. He hurt my dad. He hurt my dad because of me.” His words were muffled from West’s chest. “My poor dad. My poor dad,” Sean whimpered, the tears coming down faster.

West hugged Sean harder. “It will be okay,” he murmured. “Your uncle said there was no permanent damage. Your dad will get better.”

“But don’t you see? This will never end. Ethan’s crazy. I wish I had never met him. Now he’s hurting my family. He won’t stop.” Sean wiped his tears. “He said I would be sorry. He said I would pay. He’s coming after my family,” Sean hiccupped. He paused. “He’s going to kill me,” he whispered, realization sinking it. “He wants to kill me, doesn’t he? Oh, God. What have I done? He’s going to kill me!” Sean was hysterical.

West tightened his grip. He kissed the top of Sean’s head. “No, he won’t. I won’t let him get near you,” he said gruffly.

Sean clung to West. “I’m a target. He won’t give up, I just know it.”

“I’m coming with you,” West stated. “He won’t get to you. No.”

Sean pulled back quickly. “What? No,” he sputtered. “You can’t. I don’t want anymore people involved in this. It’s bad enough…”

“I’m coming with you, Sean,” West said firmly. “Don’t argue with me. I want to go with you.”

“He’ll hurt you! I bet that fucker is watching my family, watching them every minute. He, he’s just planning and waiting to hurt them. And why? Why?” Sean snapped. “Because of me! Because of me, West! My dad is in the hospital because of me! Fuck, what about my mother? What about my brother? Little Sammy,” Sean gasped wiping hastily at his tears.

“Sean,” West grasped Sean’s shoulders. “I’m coming home with you. I will stay with you. Let me come with you. Please. I need to come with you,” he argued with a hint of desperation in his voice.

Sean didn’t have the energy to fight West. “Okay,” he said weakly. “But I don’t want you to get hurt. I don’t want that. Okay? Promise?”

“Shh. I promise I won’t.” West pulled Sean back into his arms. “I won’t.” He soothingly rubbed the back of Sean’s head. “I’ll keep you safe.”

“You can’t,” Sean mumbled, choking on his tears. “You can’t.”

West vowed he would try. He had to.


 



 

Thanks to Frances for editing! And a special thanks to Pete and Mike for beta-reading and giving me feedback and encouragement.

Copyright © 2011 Tiff; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

Yikes!!! Shyte has hit the fan :o  I know storm, Rachel and Sammy are safe with Hiro and Crew there, but Sean and company are safer in Cali. 

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

It appears that Ethan attacked Storm from behind, ambushing him when he couldn't defend himself :( As for West's promise, surely someone will realise that West will be even more of a target than Sean's family?

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..