Jump to content
    Tiff
  • Author
  • 3,999 Words
  • 3,259 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Price of Revelation - 14. Chapter 14

The Price of Revelation
by Tiffani Chin

Chapter 14

---------------------------------------------

The salt filled air wafted into Sean’s nostrils as he lay face down on the bed, clenching the pillow edges in his fists.

He knew that they were by the beach. He could see it from their hotel balcony, and smell it in the air. It was quiet at night; it was quiet during the day. It would have been peaceful if Sean had been with someone else, anyone else but Ethan.

Sean grimaced and buried his face into the pillow as Ethan moved faster over him. Sean quickly turned his face back to the side, the front in too much pain. Sean had always been a stubborn person. He was a fast learner, but one stubborn fucker.

He had been with Ethan for five days now. For the first four he had continued to resist Ethan futilely. Those first four days Sean had been slapped, punched, hit, pushed, and shoved. He had various marks along his arms, bruises on his stomach and face, and subtle cuts along his lip, eyebrows, and forehead.

Now on his fifth day with Ethan, Sean decided on a new strategy, a new tactic. He realized he had to play along. It didn’t help that Sean had found a gun stashed in Ethan’s duffel bags. It made Sean realize that Ethan was in control.

So when Ethan was in the mood for sex, Sean no longer fought back. He slipped off his clothes, laid there, and took it. It was still painful as Ethan was not a gentle or caring lover, but Sean vowed he wouldn’t break. He no longer cried. He could play this game and make his way home. Ethan was smart, but even smart people made mistakes.

Ethan was panting hard into Sean’s ear. “I’m close,” he growled. He suddenly pulled out of Sean. “Get on your hands and knees.” He slapped Sean’s ass impatiently.

Sean did as he was told and let out a cry as Ethan slammed back into him, rocking his hips wildly. Ethan reached around and grasped Sean’s semi-erect cock and began stroking in time with his thrusts.

Sean bit back a moan, unable to prevent himself from growing fully hard. Soon the sensations were overwhelming and he began pushing back to meet Ethan. Tingles of electricity shot to his groin and his body shivered in anticipation.

This wasn’t the first time he had cum from Ethan’s fucking, but Sean still felt ashamed. He wasn’t supposed to enjoy this. Every time he came, he hated Ethan a bit more for making him enjoy something against his will.

“Are you almost there, baby?” Ethan nipped at Sean’s ear. “I can tell you’re close. I can tell by your body tightening around me, by your breathing, by your moans, which you try to hide, but you can’t. I knew you loved this, loved me. See, you’re finally coming around aren’t you?” Ethan’s hand moved faster and faster, slick with pre cum. His thrusts became hard and erratic.

Sean clenched his jaw and squeezed his eyes shut, mentally willing himself not to cum. He knew it was useless as he felt the familiar tightening of his balls. He breathed furiously through his nose, his nostrils flaring rapidly.

“Almost, almost,” Ethan chanted, almost tauntingly. “Almost there, aren’t you? Cum for me, baby. Cum just for me. Moan for me. Moan like a little bitch.” His thumb rubbed Sean’s head roughly. Sean let out a squeak of pleasure.

Ethan chuckled, continuing the special attention to Sean’s cock head, coaxing the orgasm out of Sean. “Cum! Now!”

Sean grunted, letting out garbled words as he exploded onto the bed and over Ethan’s hand. Ethan laughed quietly, milking Sean with long strokes. Sean’s toes curled and his body went rigid as he lost himself to the intensity for a few moments. He instinctively humped Ethan’s hand, feeling a sense of defeat come over him.

A few seconds later, Ethan let out a loud groan and pushed deeper into Sean. Sean felt Ethan’s sweat coating his own body, felt the explosion of warmth in his ass, and Ethan’s hot breath on his neck.

Sean wanted to shower and scrub himself raw.

Ethan sighed and moaned endlessly, before collapsing on top of Sean. They collapsed onto the bed, Sean unable to support both of them. Ethan was breathing hard as he rubbed Sean’s sweaty hair.

“I love you, Sean,” Ethan whispered, rolling off Sean, tugging off the used condom.

This was Sean’s chance. Sounding as sincere as possible, he faced Ethan. “I love you, too.”

Ethan blinked and looked surprised. Then he smiled, moving closer to Sean, rubbing his back. Sean forced himself not to tense and pull away from Ethan’s touch.

“I’m glad you’re finally coming around, Sean. It’s not good to be in denial. But I knew all along you loved me…”

“I know, but I just wanted to tell you,” Sean interrupted plastering a smile on his face.

Ethan’s smile widened and he kissed Sean, slipping in his tongue. The kiss was deep and passionate on Ethan’s end. Sean closed his eyes and tried to get into it, but wasn’t sure if his acting skills succeeded.

“Come on, baby. Let’s shower,” Ethan said taking Sean’s hand. “Then I’ll go get us some dinner.”

Sean followed dutifully, trying to ignore the throbbing in his ass. He held onto Ethan’s hand. “When you get dinner, can I come along this time?”

Ethan stopped in his tracks and met Sean’s eyes, studying the younger man’s face. “Why?”

Sean shrugged innocently. “I just want to be with you. I don’t want to be left alone in here. It gets boring and lonely,” he paused. “I miss you,” he added softly.

Ethan’s expression softened, but was still guarded. “Not today, Sean. Maybe another day.”

Sean shrugged casually. “Okay.” Inwardly he was cursing, but he remained calm. “Whatever you say, Ethan.”

Ethan nodded in approval, pulling Sean into the bathroom with him. Wanting to get Ethan to trust him, Sean hugged Ethan tightly. “I love you,” he repeated, forcing the words to move past his lips.

That seemed to turn on Ethan once again. Within seconds Sean found himself pressed against the sink, Ethan pounding into him.

Sean held onto the countertop and reminded himself that he was one step closer in getting Ethan to drop his suspicions. In the meantime, he would have to endure all this and pretend to enjoy it. Sean believed he would get his chance one of these days. He had to believe.



 

******



 

Sean had now been with Ethan for ten days. Two days ago he asked Ethan if he could come along with Ethan to buy food. Again, Ethan shot down his request.

Sean was getting antsy. He was trapped inside the hotel room, getting fucked every other minute, pretending to be in love with a madman, and he couldn’t even go outside.

“Ethan, I hate being cooped in here! Can’t we go out for a little bit?” Sean pleaded.

“Don’t you like spending time with me?” Ethan asked. His icy eyes drilled into Sean.

“Of course I do, baby. But can’t we go outside? Get fresh air?”

“We can go onto the balcony.”

“What about going for a walk on the beach? Swimming a little?” Sean asked hopefully. “We’re not even enjoying what’s around us. It’s not like anyone else is here. We’re pretty much on our own.”

It was the beginning of September and by now most kids and families would be back home for the start of school. It was a reminder that Sean was missing his first semester at Princeton. Bitterness and rage filled him. Sean counted to ten and took a few deep breaths.

Ethan looked thoughtful. “I’ll think about it.” Again, he tied Sean to the bed as he went to get dinner for them.

That night, before bed, as Sean was riding Ethan with Ethan’s hands gripping his hips tightly, he asked again, “Please, Ethan. Can we go out and do something tomorrow? Can we buy lunch and have a picnic on the beach or something?” He widened his eyes innocently. He purposely tightened his muscles around Ethan.

Ethan moaned his eyes fluttering as Sean slid up and down his length. “Huh?” he managed to ask.

“Please, Ethan. Please? Let’s go out tomorrow?” Sean tried to make his voice sound cute.

“Uh, hmm, not tomorrow, baby. Soon, okay?” Ethan groaned, pulling Sean harder onto him.

Sean smiled, tugging on Ethan’s nipple. “Really?”

“Yes! Whatever you want, Sean.”

“Promise?” Sean asked as Ethan began breathing harder, his head moving from side to side as Sean moved his hips faster.

“Yes!” Ethan nearly shouted in the throes of a powerful orgasm. “Yes!”

Sean smiled triumphantly. “I love you.”

“I love you, Sean.”

A few days later, Sean finally got to leave the hotel, with Ethan holding onto him tightly. Sean didn’t see many people around the beach and couldn’t get anyone’s help, but it was a start. At least Ethan was beginning to trust him.

The best part was that Sean was finally able to figure out where they were. He had noticed several parked cars along the beach and on all the plates it read North Carolina. It wasn’t much, but it felt like a lot more to Sean.

It was something for him to cling to. Anything was better than not knowing.



 

******



 

“Sammy, be careful!” Storm yelled. “Why are you always spilling things? Why are you so clumsy?”

Sammy froze his eyes wide with fear as he stood over his dropped cup. Orange juice spread along the kitchen tiles. He looked like he was about to cry.

“Storm,” Rachel exclaimed, getting between them. She quickly helped clean up the spill. Then she took Sammy’s hand. “Storm, please don’t do this to us!” She lifted Sammy into her arms, hugging him. Sammy buried his face in Rachel’s neck.

“I can’t just act normal, Rachel!” Storm cried out. “Sean is still missing. I can’t go back to the way things were, not with him gone. I won’t rest easy until Sean is home with us.” He slammed his palm onto the table for emphasis. “It’s been two weeks! Who knows what’s happened to him! Who knows what the fucking psycho has done to him!”

“Well, what about us? We’re still here! Do we mean nothing to you?” Tears formed in Rachel’s eyes. “You don’t think I miss Sean? You don’t think Sammy misses his brother? You don’t think we cry for Sean? What is wrong with you?”

“What is wrong with me? Are you that fucking dumb?” Storm shouted. “My son is missing!”

“I know. My son is missing, too!” Rachel shouted back. “Sean is my son too. I love him, too!”

By that point, Sammy started to cry quietly, not used to having his parents fight.

“Honestly, Rachel, let’s face some facts, okay?” Storm’s eyes were black and held a malicious glint. Rachel felt her insides shake at the sight. “Sean is not your son. He will never really be your son!”

A heavy silence followed his words.

“How can you say that?” Rachel whispered. “Do you really think that? Do you really think I’ll never love him like my own?”

Storm let out a frustrated cry. “I need some space! I can’t handle this. I don’t need this right now. Can’t you get off my back?”

Rachel gasped. “Are we supposed to stay out of your way and not say anything as you yell and scream at us? We’re your family. We love you.”

“You know what, Rachel? I really don’t need this guilt trip right now! I’m a little preoccupied with finding my son.” Storm bared his teeth angrily. “What do you want from me, huh?” He stared at them, his eyes narrowed into slits. Rachel took a step back. She had never seen Storm like this before. “What do you want from me?”

Tears welled in Rachel’s eyes. She opened her mouth to answer, even if she didn’t know what to say.

“Do you know what I want?” Storm hissed, leaning on the table, his arms outstretched. “I want to know why this happened to us. We’re good people. We don’t deserve this!”

“I want Sean back. I want Sean back!” Storm shouted, starting to get hysterical. “I want him back right now! Do you hear me?” His voice grew shrill, his voice grew thick, and his words became choked. “Where is he, huh? Where the fuck is he?” he bellowed.

“Storm!” Rachel tried to calm him down. Sammy fisted her shirt, burrowing his head deeper into her neck. He whimpered.

Storm’s fingers curled around his cup and in one swift motion he hurled it across the room. The shattering glass made Rachel jump. Sammy let out a cry, his small body trembling.

“Where is he? Where is he?” Storm kept repeating, a crazed look in his eyes, his hands shaking as he reached for any object in his path. Objects were thrown to the floor, smashed against the cabinets, and each new sound made Rachel cringe.

“Where have you taken him, Ethan? Where are you? I’ll fucking find you, you sonofabitch, and I’ll fucking kill you!” Storm yelled, grabbing a chair and slamming it against the fridge before chucking it into the foyer. “Where did you take him? Where?” Storm panted, kicking at the leg of the table. “Where is my son?”

“I want my fucking son back!” Storm screamed. His fingers latched onto the edge of the table and with surprising strength, he shoved it over, causing it to topple sideways.

“Oh, God, Storm! Storm, please,” Rachel cried out, her nose beginning to drip as her tears fell harder.

“I want him back. Oh, God, I want him back,” Storm sobbed, falling to the ground, his legs crumpling beneath him. He sank to his knees, his forehead hitting the cold tiles, strewn with broken glass. Drops of red began to litter the ivory tiles.

“I want him back. Please, I want him back.” He clenched his fists, squeezing his eyes shut, and cried, taking in loud gasps of air between choked pleas. “I’ll do anything. Just please, give him back!”

Rachel’s fingers dug into Sammy’s back as she tried to comfort her son, but all she could feel was numbness and fear at what was happening to her family. Worst of all, she dreaded the outcome.

What if Sean never came home? What if they lost him forever? She knew they would never be able to recover.



 

******



 

Sean bounced his knee up and down anxiously. Although Ethan had taken him outside more frequently the past three days, to the beach and always at night, Ethan still never let Sean out of his sight.

Sean wanted to get help, from anyone. He contemplated running down to the front desk while Ethan was in the shower, but they always showered together. They ate together, the slept together, they did everything together. Ethan even followed Sean to the bathroom when he had to take a piss, and vice versa. Apparently, Ethan was not planning on letting Sean out of his sight. It didn’t help that Ethan was a really light sleeper. Any move Sean made during the night, Ethan seemed to react to.

Time was running out for Sean.

“Where are we going?” Sean asked frowning, his heart beating faster. “Are we leaving?”

“Can’t stay here forever, Sean. I never intended for us to stay here forever. This was just a secluded place to hide out for a bit,” Ethan explained. “We’re going further.”

“Where?”

“You’ll find out,” Ethan said smiling. “In this country, we’ll be found eventually.”

“Country? Are we leaving the country?” Sean’s voice was high-pitched.

“Don’t worry about anything, Sean. Leave everything up to me,” Ethan said. He kissed Sean. “Why don’t we get something to eat? There is this small restaurant close to the supermarket. I’ll bring you with me, but you’ll have to wear a hat.”

Sean worried that they were going to be leaving North Carolina soon. He hadn’t gotten the chance to talk or leave a note to someone. How was he going to get help? Who knew where they would end up next? How would anyone find him if he was out of the country or on the road?

Sean had to figure out a way to keep them here longer. As Ethan pushed Sean onto the bed, pulling at his shirt, Sean frantically thought of excuses for staying. He needed time, just a little more time.

Ethan started kissing Sean’s neck. Sean cringed, knowing what was coming. He willed his muscles to relax.

Sean prayed that an opportunity would present itself soon.



 

******



 

“Hey, Edison, have you heard from Sean?” West asked curiously, bouncing the basketball. “I’ve emailed, called, and texted him, but I never got a response. It’s been two weeks already.”

Edison shrugged. “I emailed him a week ago, but I just figured he was busy with school.”

“We usually talk a lot. I wonder what’s going on,” West murmured. “Have you spoken with his uncles?”

Edison shook his head. “Nah, I’ve been really busy with school myself, trying to keep my grades up this time. If I see them, I can ask. Or I could stop by when I have time.”

West shook his head. “No, that’s okay,” he said distractedly. “I guess I just miss Sean.”

Edison smiled. “You big softy. Why don’t you talk to his uncles? Or call his parents?”

“I don’t know them well enough and I would feel weird. Would I seem like some desperate love sick guy?”

“Well aren’t you?” Edison shot back.

“Shut up,” West grumbled.

Edison laughed. “Listen, I promise to ask.” He cocked his head. “Afraid Sean met some hunky, nerdy kid with a hot body and forgot all about you?”

West shot Edison a dirty look. “No!”

Edison cackled. “Oh, come on! I’m just joking. Sean and you are tight, even if you both tried to play it off as casual. I don’t think he forgot about you. Maybe he just got caught up in his work and shit. It happens. Sometimes I don’t reply to emails until a month later. I forget all about it.”

West sighed. “Yeah, yeah. I just can’t help feeling off, like something is wrong. I know Sean might have gotten busy, but this isn’t like him. He’s not flaky like you are.”

“Thanks,” Edison snorted sarcastically. “Like I said, I’ll ask his uncles. They’re really cool. You could always ask, too. Suck up your pride. Everyone knows you care about Sean. Jeez,” Edison rolled his eyes. “Get over yourself.”

West smiled. “Let’s just play,” he said, chucking the ball to Edison.

He hated to think of the possibility that Sean had already moved on, so he vowed to see Sean’s uncles right away.



 

******



 

Sean bumped into the young waitress. Chelsea stumbled backwards and Sean quickly grabbed her, fisting her apron pockets.

She frowned and nudged Sean away. “Watch it, kid. Ever hear of personal space?”

“Sorry,” Sean said, his eyes wide and pleading. He spoke quickly. “I’m sorry. Please help me, just help me.”

She shook her head in confusion, staring at Sean’s back as he walked out the door. Twice, Sean looked back, as if trying to silently communicate something to her.

Chelsea blinked and was frozen for a few seconds, an odd feeling coming over her. For one thing, the guy that had bumped into her didn’t look that much younger than her. The guy he was with, however, looked much older, at least in his thirties. They didn’t look right together, with the young guy looking obviously troubled.

She shrugged and continued cleaning up the table, stacking the dishes. As she tended to her other customers, she couldn’t shake off that nagging feeling. There was something about that guy’s eyes that spoke to her. They looked sad, scared, and desperate.

Chelsea smiled at an elderly couple, Don and Stella, who were regulars. She knew their orders by heart and didn’t mind taking care of them since they were friendly and great tippers.

“Hey, Allen. After this can I take my break?” she asked her manager.

“Sure.”

The time passed, and Don and Stella left almost two hours later. Since then, Chelsea and the other servers had a bunch of customers, so no one took a break for awhile.

Finally, there was a lull as the evening went on. Chelsea wiped her sweaty brow. “Allen?” she called out.

He waved her off. “Take your break!”

Chelsea grinned, tearing off her apron and heading to the back room for her purse. She needed some air and a cigarette. She threw her apron and it fell onto the floor, narrowly missing the chair. She groaned and bent down to pick it up.

That’s when she noticed a balled up piece of paper fall out of the pocket. She frowned and picked it up slowly. She contemplated throwing it out, but her curiosity got the better of her.

Clutching the paper in her hand, Chelsea grabbed her purse, fishing out a cigarette and her lighter before she even made it outside. Once she sat on the curb, she lit her cigarette, took a deep breath, letting the smoke fill her lungs. She closed her eyes and sighed. It was soothing.

Finally, she carefully straightened the piece of paper out, smoothing it on the ground. It was a hand written message. Her brow knitted as she read it.

Her mouth fell open when she got to the bottom of it. It was simple and straight to the point. Most people might not have believed what they read, but Chelsea didn’t think it was a joke. Not with the look of desperation in the young guy’s eyes.

She couldn’t be positive that the young guy had slipped this into her apron, but he was the only one that had bumped into her, thus having gotten close enough to hand her the letter. She took a few drags on her cigarette, debating what to do. Should she call now or later?

Chelsea reread the last line of the note: Please get me help. Call the cops. Then call my dad. Please do it right away. I don’t have much time. I don’t know where he will take me next.

“I don’t have much time,” she repeated Sean’s words to herself. “What does that mean?” she asked aloud. “What’s going to happen to you, Sean?” She inhaled deeply on her cigarette.

Stubbing it out, she blew out a breath. “What the hell,” she murmured. Whipping out her cell phone, she called the police. Sean hadn’t left an address on the piece of paper, but said they were staying in a hotel near the beach. Sean could see the beach from their balcony and they were on the twenty-first floor. That was all the information she could pass on to the police. She hoped they could find him. There were a lot of hotels near the beach.

Then Chelsea dialed the number on the paper. It rang four times before the answering machine picked up. A man’s voice said the recording. Chelsea waited patiently.

When she heard the beep, she began speaking hesitantly. “Hi, my name is Chelsea Waters. I got a letter,” she paused. “I think from your son? His name is Sean. He and a friend of his came into the restaurant where I work and he passed me this note. It said to call you. Anyway, I’m in North Carolina. I don’t understand what’s going on, but call me back as soon as possible. I think this is urgent. My number is…”


 



 

Thanks to Frances for editing! And a special thanks to Pete and Mike for beta-reading and giving me feedback and encouragement.

Copyright © 2011 Tiff; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

Storm's breakdown was painful to read. Rachel was right that their family wouldn't survive if Sean didn't come back.

 

At least now there's hope. Sean is still in danger, but he's managed to leave a clue as to his location. I also wonder what his uncles will tell West, and what West will do...

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..