Jump to content

The Knight's Tale 1. Tales Along the Way

   (5 reviews)
Sub-genres: Spy
Tales Along the Way. The Knight's Tale. He's the son of an earl and a secret Agent. By Tim Hobson.

The Knight's Tale is the story of Lord Henry Sandringham, a gay British nobleman who is secretly an agent for MI6. He is sent to Tehran to rescue the son of the Foreign Minister, who faces the death penalty for being gay. Using a secret new drug called SOMNOS, the agent is assigned to conduct the young man to safety over the Alborz Mountains, across the Caspian Sea, and back to Britain.

DEDICATION
To Jeff, my first love - where are you today?

This story is an erotic gay spy thriller with explicit sex scenes. All characters are at least 21 years old and are willing participants in sexual activity. There is no bondage, humiliation, excrement, or other non-vanilla sexual activity.
Copyright © 2022 Tim Hobson; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (12 members)

  • Action Packed 11
  • Addictive/Pacing 9
  • Characters 11
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 7
  • Compelling 7
  • Feel-Good 5
  • Humor 9
  • Smoldering 5
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 4

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • P. Prologue
    • 955 Words
    • 3,002 Views
    • 12 Comments
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 5,176 Words
    • 4,166 Views
    • 17 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 4,038 Words
    • 2,077 Views
    • 14 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 3,505 Words
    • 2,132 Views
    • 16 Comments
  • 4. Chapter 4
    • 3,416 Words
    • 1,769 Views
    • 9 Comments
  • 5. Chapter 5
    • 4,004 Words
    • 1,716 Views
    • 12 Comments
  • 6. Chapter 6
    • 4,131 Words
    • 1,794 Views
    • 15 Comments
  • 7. Chapter 7
    • 4,323 Words
    • 1,703 Views
    • 17 Comments
  • 8. Chapter 8
    • 3,345 Words
    • 2,672 Views
    • 23 Comments
  • 9. Chapter 9
    • 3,439 Words
    • 1,627 Views
    • 15 Comments
  • 10. Chapter 10
    • 3,504 Words
    • 1,791 Views
    • 15 Comments
  • 11. Chapter 11
    • 5,217 Words
    • 1,674 Views
    • 12 Comments
  • 12. Chapter 12
    • 2,994 Words
    • 1,555 Views
    • 14 Comments
  • 13. Chapter 13
    • 4,100 Words
    • 1,588 Views
    • 9 Comments
  • 14. Chapter 14
    • 2,935 Words
    • 1,656 Views
    • 14 Comments
  • 15. Chapter 15
    • 3,409 Words
    • 1,145 Views
    • 11 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Mancunian

· Edited by Mancunian

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Phew. this is a great spy thriller, with all of the elements you would expect plus a few more. Action packed with a unique storyline, and yes there is lot's of sex. The difference being that this spy does not get the woman, that's not his scene, but he does get his man in every sense of the word. Yep this is a gay spy thriller that is worth the read, more than once. I've rated five stars and recommend it.

The best part is this is only one story of a trilogy, I don't know the story line of the companion novels, but I'm guessing they will be different but just as cleverly written to draw me in like this one has.

Response from the author:

I'm delighted you enjoyed The Knight's Tale. The next two stories in the series take the reader in entirely different directions, and I hope you enjoy them just as much.

And...my second series Wearing Green on Thursday, is a three-part fictional autobiography of a gay man from the first blossom of love at 18 to middle age, with many lovers and adventures along the way. The final chapter of the last story comes out in two weeks, so binge reading is both possible and encouraged!

Thanks for reading, and for the review. I hope you'll recommend my stories to all your friends. And above all, thanks to GA for creating such a wonderful place for writers and readers of LGBTQ+ fiction and fantasy!
Tim Hobson

  • Love 3
Link to review
Gary L

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A three stage horny flight from Oz to Blighty. Our latter-day Chaucer entertains us as if a new version of the 70’s film.  James Bond on steroids hits the posh scene in London and then heads East.  Enjoy!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
Pascal

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

A most enjoyable and captivating read! It's a phenomenal start to a great series of three books loosely tied together by three gentlemen telling each other and us a story each.

This part of the series is action packed, fast paced and very hot. Nonetheless, the author managed to make each character, even the less important ones, unique and believable. As described by another reviewer, James Bond meets Queer as Folk, but I would also say that I feel like there’s a bit of Downton Abbey thrown into the mix for good measure.  

While I think this book is the highlight out of the three books that make up the Tales Along the Way, I highly recommend reading the other two as well.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to review
kbois

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

An absolutely fun tale from new-to-GA author Tim Hobson. 

It's James Bond meets Queer as Folk with an interesting cast of blokes. Tim's British flair adds a bit of spicy humor to the mix. 

First in a series of three tales, this one sets the bar. Well worth turning the pages....errrrrr, rather swiping the screen for.

Great job!

  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Link to review
Daddydavek

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The first story on site from Tim and it doesn't disappoint.  The young Lord is adventurous in life and in the bedroom and is up for everything.  The adventure is about a rescue and while there are some exciting bumps along the road, the ending is satisfying from several points of view. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..