Jump to content

The Squire's Tale 3. Tales Along the Way

   (6 reviews)
The Squires Tale Cover 4.jpg

The Squire’s Tale is the final episode in Tales Along the Way, a trilogy of stories told by three business men traveling together on a long-haul flight. As the title suggests, this is a tale about a young gay man who is drawn into a dangerous adventure and an international intrigue. This is a admittedly a complex story, with 25 scenes spread over nine chapters. The story moves between two continents, such that simultaneous events have to be described more than once from different points of view. There is also a flashback chapter, which is clearly identified. I hope I have made it clear enough where and when each scene takes place.

 

This story contains explicit scenes of oral and anal gay sex. All characters are at least 18 year old, and they use protection whenever possible.
Additional Note:  For the sake of authenticity, characters in this story often use words and phrases in Spanish, including profanity. To assist readers who wish to have them, I will supply translations of any Spanish, or other language words used in a chapter, in the Chapter Notes at the end of each chapter.
Copyright © 2022 Tim Hobson; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (13 members)

  • Action Packed 13
  • Addictive/Pacing 11
  • Characters 12
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 10
  • Compelling 9
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 4
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 8
  • World Building 6

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • P. Prologue
    • 576 Words
    • 1,304 Views
    • 6 Comments
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 4,277 Words
    • 1,696 Views
    • 12 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 3,966 Words
    • 1,145 Views
    • 8 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 4,291 Words
    • 1,199 Views
    • 13 Comments
  • 4. Chapter 4
    • 3,951 Words
    • 808 Views
    • 6 Comments
  • 5. Chapter 5
    • 4,250 Words
    • 923 Views
    • 8 Comments
  • 6. Chapter 6
    • 3,280 Words
    • 868 Views
    • 11 Comments
  • 7. Chapter 7
    • 3,081 Words
    • 978 Views
    • 8 Comments
  • 8. Chapter 8
    • 4,143 Words
    • 992 Views
    • 12 Comments
  • 9. Chapter 9
    • 3,742 Words
    • 1,060 Views
    • 8 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

raven1

  

The Squire's Tale is an excellently written adventure and romance.  I ticked off all the boxes in the recommend with this story.  It's a nail-biting thriller and a great addition to the "Tails Along the Way" series.  Definitely a must-read story. 

Link to review
Gary L

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

An action-packed, horny tale that has everything!  A v enjoyable romp through drugs, kidnapping, coups …..

Enjoy!

  • Love 4
Link to review
Mancunian

· Edited by Mancunian

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

What can I say except that this is brilliant. @kbois described it as riveting, @Pascal tells us it's action packed, @drsawzall tells us that intrigue meets mystery begetting endangerment. I'm not going to argue with any of them, they are all so spot on I can only agree wholeheartedly. This final tale of the trilogy is of kidnap and danger, betrayal and treachery, it's full of excitement that gets your adrenalin going. I totally recommend this tale, and the whole trilogy, as a must read and have no hesitation in giving it a five star rating. My only complaint is that I would have liked more stories to this series, but then it wouldn't be a trilogy would it. So my fellow readers, read and enjoy.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
Pascal

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

As the last one of the Tales Along the Way, this story is the conclusion of three great books. We accompany an American to Peru, where he gets captured for ransom. While witnessing his ordeal, we also get to see how his family back home deals with the situation.

Compared to the second one, the author treats us to more action-packed scenes while not forgetting to carve out the different characters or gift us some well written erotic scenes.

The only thing I could criticise about this series is the speed of which the protagonist of each one of the three books falls in love. But since this is the only point of criticism I have, I much rather focus on the immense talent of the author and recommend these three stories (and most likely any future stories he’ll write) to everyone in need of a captivating story. Just make sure to have two or three days with not many other plans. You’ll have a hard time to stop reading.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to review
kbois

· Edited by kbois

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

A riveting final tale in the Tales Along the Way trilogy. 

Tim takes us on a roller-coaster ride through South and North America. 

Kidnapping, intrigue, friends in both high and low places, plus a few steamy scenes make for a great read. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to review
drsawzall

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

An incredibly well written series of vignettes of adventure, daring do and the pursuit of what is right! Inside are three tales of such adventure that will keep you in suspense until the final chapters!

Intrigue, meets mystery begetting endangerment and tales of love finding it's way!

Take a peek, bet you can't wait to finish!!

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..