Jump to content

Angel and Imp: Mission Impossible 3. Viking Valentine

   (2 reviews)
Genres: Comedy
Sub-genres: Comedy Modern

An imp from Hell teams up with an angel from Heaven for joint missions in the human world. With Imp focusing on sex and Angel on love, their goals differ considerably. Imp is determined to win the wicked game and if he can annoy Angel along the way, so much better.

The imp and the angel began as figments of imagination in the head of a character in one of my stories. Somehow, they took a life of their own and I had to tell their story. OK, my editor persuaded me to give them their own tale. :)
Copyright © 2018 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Caz Pedroso

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love this series. The way Angel and Imp go from competing to working together is perfectly written. The two characters are so different but also similar in some funny ways.

The world Tim created for this series is wonderfully imaginative and the ending of this first short is left to the reader to decide for themselves.

A great start to an intriguing series

Response from the author:

Thanks, Caz. Angel and Imp certainly took on a life of their own once I started writing about them. I'm glad you like both this and the subsequent adventures. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
Brayon

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the First Angel and Imp story by Timothy M. The characters are beautiful, and well craft. A must read.

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review, and especially for saying the story is well crafted.

  • Like 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..