Jump to content
    Tsukihana
  • Author
  • 978 Words
  • 266 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Do vaporwave kitsune count technicolor sheep? - 30. Chapter 30

Muscles bunching, I am about to take my chances and leap from his lap when Hikaru catches me back against his chest.

“Ever the repeat offender… See why I can’t leave you to your own devices? I told you to stay where you are.”

“It sounds as though you have important things to attend to.”

“Oh, no way am I going to let you off so easily. Didn’t you just hear how your bad behavior is becoming notorious?”

“I’ve never harmed anyone, and I have been with you…”

“I wanted you here so that you could get the information first hand as I did, but I see it also served to show you the current state of things where you are concerned. We know you have been here with me while these things happened… and yet it didn’t stop the NDA from using your own actions to their advantage.”

“The NDA is the organization name on the shipping documents I got from Nelson's house.”

Hikaru nods, absently petting the top of my head. I’ve come to notice he likes to do this when he is mulling something over in his thoughts.

“See how easily that Lapina was able to cover his trail? The NDA is the force behind many facets of this city. Industrial zone, the ‘charitable’ organization I liberated you from… all of these are various fronts for them.”

“Faes?” I humph softly, “Wouldn’t put it past him to be setting a trap.”

At my words he shakes his head. I can sense his hesitation as he chooses his next words carefully.

“The elf is… complicated, but with certainty I can vouch that he is not actually a pawn of the NDA. Faes is a businessman with the annoying habit of just so happening to have whatever you are looking to procure. He is faithful to himself and wouldn’t deign to wear the yoke of someone else.”

“Do you trust him, then?”

“The thought terrifies me… I trust his information. With him you get what you ask for, as long as you agree to the terms that go with it. If nothing else, it should speak volumes of his success that I would certainly count him as the other driving force behind this entire city. He likes to play at fronting his little lending shop up in the Top Tier, but that is some personal whim he entertains… Faes is not someone to trifle with lightly.”

Thinking back to how I gagged up a vitriolic hairball on his carpet, I unsuccessfully attempt shrinking in on myself. Letting violet fur give way to bare blushing skin, I turn to sit astride his lap as I peer up at the dragon.

“What if I promise to be a good girl from now on?”

He doesn’t even try to hide the smirk that tilts his lips up.

“I don’t think the little fox can quite manage such a feat. In less than a week, how have things gone? After meat-bun theft but before breaking and entering?”

All seven tails slap his thigh with indignation as my mouth frowns up at his satisfied smirk.

“My choices are mine, and I’m a woman who can take responsibility for her actions. You really don’t think I can do as I’m told?”

This time discretion is the better part of valor, and HIkaru opts for keeping his mouth shut. Reaching up, he instead tucks a stray lock of ultraviolet hair behind one of my vulpine ears.

“I think you are too smart for your own good and need someone to keep you out of trouble. I am not a dragon who will back down from the challenge, so maybe you should just cede to me.”

His words are uttered in a purr against my lips, pulling me closer against him.

“Oh no you don’t. I know where that will lead.”

“See? My willful wife doesn’t listen at all.”

I feel a firm smack against the round globe of my ass. One of his fangs is nibbling his bottom lip, leaving the most delicious little indentation as he watches me jump in surprise.

“Maybe if I burn off some of that boundless energy you will be too tired to get into trouble.”

Left hand drifting lower, Hikaru lets loose a satisfied groan when his fingers find me wet and ready. Lowering his mouth, I revel in the feeling of his fangs pulling on my lip instead. Two fingers slide along my entrance before he rests them facing up over his lap.

“Use me as your plaything. A little recreation to get you settled down.”

I lift myself up enough so that I feel his obliging fingers sliding inside me. Lowering myself back down, Hikaru rubs those dexterous pads in tantalizing circles against my inner walls. Grasping his face in my hands, I don't bother trying to hide the mewling needy sounds that rumble deep in my throat. Thrusting my tongue into his mouth, I mimic the motions of his fingertips as I ride his hand.

“I’m going to ruin your pants.”

“I have more. When I get you to our bed, I’m going to ruin a lot more than pants.”

Thumb joining in, the dragon rubs circles against my clit and I am sent over the edge. My body jerks with sensation leaving a wet spot on the fabric covering his crotch, and his mouth greedily drinks up my moans.

“What if I don’t let you have your hand back?”

“Small price to pay.”

Pulling his hand free, he licks a path up his palm before placing the two fingers in his mouth to suckle my taste from his skin.

“I love the taste of you. Tonight I will make you sit on my face so that I may have the pleasure of drinking from the source, but for now this will suffice.”

Copyright © 2021 Tsukihana; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, I'm getting properly drawn into the plot here! Still can't decide if Kemuri is as guilty as he seems; magic exists after all, and he did press his bloody thumb to that glass cube... could Faes be controlling him? Need to know more about the NDA I suppose.

 

Really enjoying this, thanks for writing!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 1/14/2022 at 3:49 AM, AlreadyForgiven said:

Well, I'm getting properly drawn into the plot here! Still can't decide if Kemuri is as guilty as he seems; magic exists after all, and he did press his bloody thumb to that glass cube... could Faes be controlling him? Need to know more about the NDA I suppose.

 

Really enjoying this, thanks for writing!

wow, thank you so much. this is my largest and a labor of love. i know its not necessarily the 'cup of tea' for this site, but i'm really touched than you love it. you put me in my feels ❤️

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..