Jump to content
This story is unpublished.

Lighthouses 1. Lighthouses Adermoor Cove

There are currently no reviews.

Two men from two different time periods, their lives somehow connected.

Thomas has come to Adermoor Cove to vacation and work on his new novel. On the island he finds himself drawn to Agamemnon Angelopaulos, the owner of the lighthouse.

 

In present day, after a brutal separation, Jude and Duane have reunited. They arrive at Adermoor Cove for a vacation. While the island and it's inhabitants are beautiful Jude feels a strong sense of deja vu. Dogged by the memories of hurt and betrayal, he's determined to make things work but the path to forgiveness is not an easy one.

This is the remake of a story I've written before. In a lot of ways it is quite different from the previous reiteration. There is two narratives instead of three. I took one narrative away because it was simply too difficult to tie them all together. I felt like I was losing focus of the story. Another change is the tone: It's darker, more in the vain of a psychological thriller. Like my other Adermoor Cove series I will be publishing this in an episodic format. 
There are depictions of cutting, suicide attempts, and mental health issues.
 
 
Copyright © 2019 ValentineDavis21; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Lighthouses was unpublished for the following reason(s):

  • Removing story to edit

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..