Jump to content

Raging Love

   (2 reviews)
RAGING LOVE.png

Two lives with a past collide in a world filled with lies, deceit, danger and revenge. Rising from the ashes, Travis is trying to seek justice for the wrong that was done in the past. But more than anything, he vows revenge on the person who betrayed him the most- the love of his life.

Will Travis's thirst for revenge overpower his true love or will it be the other way around? With Travis seeking revenge and justice for a did that almost destroyed his life, is there still any love left for a man he passionately loved in the past or has his heart turned dark? What happens when fuel is added to a fire that already ignited years back?

Hello guys and welcome to another piece of art from me. Before I dive in, I would like to appreciate everyone that is gonna take their time to hop on this journey with me. i know we're gonna have a great time and i hope this story is gonna be a success like my first one.
Please note that this story is fiction including names, administration systems and even some words. I just hope it will be interesting enough for all of you people. There isn't much sex, so if sex is the main issue then I am really sorry but this might not be the story for you. Anyway, enjoy...
Copyright © 2020 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Joen

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The characters draw you in, and you feel like you are a part of the story, being there, watching it all happen, sharing in their joys and sorrows.

A wonderful tale, that makes for a really good read!

Worked perfectly to brighten my day, especially in these trying times.

Thank you!

☺️

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
Cane23

  

@vanalas tales usually consists of two stories. The first one finishes with complete disaster, betray and painful brake up, while the second one consists of arise from the ashes, revenge, revelation, redemption and forgiveness at the end.

We may call @vanalas “The lord of the Drama” here at GA. 🙂 You will find nowhere such strong and passionate emotions, betrayal, cruel rejections and brutal behavior, and, on the other side, when you think that no redemption is possible, there is never-ending crying, pleading, begging that, when you reach happy end, feel drained and emotionally exhausted (like a good, wild roller-coaster ride). 🙂

“Raging Love” is the second story of two and is one of the best in @vanalas treasury. If you like big old drama, elements of fiction incorporated in contemporary world, bad villains you really like to hate and good heroes you like to support till the end of the story, then, this is a story for you.

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..