Jump to content
    Wesley8890
  • Author
  • 1,214 Words
  • 2,744 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Freshman Year - 13. Melvin

Description of sexual assault in this chapter as well as violence

Wesley and Seamus

Chapter 13: Melvin

By: Wesley Lewis

MELVINS POV

I can’t believe I told wesley all that stuff. I’ve never opened up to anyone like that, not even to Brandon. Damn, I forgot I even told him about Brandon. But he didn’t judge me on it. That’s the kind of guy Wesley is. I can’t believe the way I’ve been treating him, and it was just like water off a duck’s back to him. Hell, he comforted me when his mother just died. I didn’t tell him everything though. Sure, I told him about my old man being a drunk, but I lied when he asked if he was abusive. Yeah, he is abusive alright, but he doesn’t punch or kick. Ever since he found my porn stash I’ve lived in hell. He found my stash of magazines filled with a bunch of muscle studs and since I’ve been his personal cocksucker. Tommy doesn’t even know because contrary to belief, he doesn’t live at home anymore. He couldn’t stand being around the bastard while he was drunk, but I couldn’t leave because I thought maybe I could try and change him. That was a complete pipe dream. The first night I had to “please” him was the worst. It was about a week after Tommy left. I had come home from football practice and as usual the man was plastered. He was nice until after dinner. That’s when he came into my bedroom and forced me to my knees. It was horrible as I struggled to get up before he slugged me in the stomach and told me as long as I lived in his house I was going to do whatever he said. It was disgusting the man had very little hygiene and as I was forced to fellate him I tried my hardest not to vomit all over him, know that if I did I’d more than likely get hit again. So, I just did it. After he finished, he hit me again and left curled on the floor. After a little bit I brushed my teeth for a good twenty minutes trying to get his taste out of my mouth. So, I’ve been doing that for a month, until last night that is. After I got home from the park with Wesley, he was waiting for me in my room. I didn’t even get a chance to say a word before I was punched in the stomach and thrown on the bed the next thing I know I woke up with a sore ass and someone on top of me. The bastard had raped me and fell asleep on me. I pushed his drunken body off me and headed to my bathroom locking the door behind me. I got I the shower and scrubbed myself until my skin was red. I couldn’t believe he would do that to me, his own fucking son. I felt so filthy as I washed myself over and over. I still don’t feel clean as I walk into the school building. I need to talk with someone about it though. There are only three people I would trust with this, Wesley, Tommy, and Brandon. I know if I tell Tommy he will get angry and beat the old man. I need to tell someone though its eating me up inside. I think I should tell Brandon at least. I haven’t seen him yet so maybe after the GSA meeting. Tommy will be there as well.

Fuck, I can’t believe I’m about to tell them this, but Wesley noticed something was wrong when the meeting got started. As soon as it was over he pulled me aside and asked what was wrong. I told him to wait until I could talk with Tommy and Brandon, so I wouldn’t have to tell the same thing over and over again. As I began to tell them what had happened, I couldn’t stop from crying. After finishing Tommy looked the maddest he pulled out his cell phone and called someone, but I couldn’t tell who because he walked out of the room. A few minutes later Brandon’s dad walked in and I had to recount the story again. The whole time Brandon just held me. By the time I was finished, Dr. Calhoun was on the phone with the police. Tommy came back to the room saying that the old bastard was at home and was going to be there for a while until I came home. I guess he figured he could get another good fuck after I came home. Turns out he would get a nice surprise at the door about thirty minutes later the police were knocking on the door and the dumbass admitted to them in his drunken state that he was waiting on his son to come home so he could get his rocks off. He even had the audacity to offer my ass up to the cops. So, he was promptly arrested for sexual assault as well as prostitution of a minor. Tommy and Brandon came home with me that night so that I wouldn’t be alone.

After getting home, Tommy started dinner while Brandon and I went upstairs. I told Brandon everything including my feelings about him. And then he kissed me. I can’t believe he kissed me in my own bedroom! My best friend is gay like me! We were still kissing when Tommy knocked on the door and told us dinner was ready. After eating we talked more and Brandon went home. It may have started out as a bad day, but it ended up being the best day of my life.

BRANDON’S POV

I want to kill that son of a bitch! He raped Melvin. Not to mention he has been doing it ever since he found out he was gay. What kind of father does that to a kid? I knew something had been going on with Mel since Wesley was in the hospital. He wouldn’t talk with me at all until today. I just can’t believe he kept that bottled up for so long. Ever since Tommy moved out he’s been different. I’m glad he told us, and that bastard is in jail right now. I doubt he will be able to make bail, but Dad is helping to get a restraining order against him for Mel and Tommy both. I think its great though that Melvin came out to me. We still have some things to talk about but now I don’t have to hide from him anymore, and just maybe we can get back to the way we were before. I have to admit I did feel a little jealous when he told me that he told Wesley his secret first. But after hearing the whole explanation I didn’t feel that way anymore.

ACROSS TOWN AT THE POLICE STATION

“Put the gun down now or we’ll shoot!”

“I’m not going to jail over some little faggot!!!!”

“Sir you’re just making it worse you don’t want to do anything that you’ll regret”

“I already regret getting that bitch pregnant with his sorry ass and I’m not going to jail”

All of a sudden gunfire rang out across the room and the yelling has stopped.

Thanks to a new reader stroking my already over-sized ego, here's a new chapter.
the next chapter will be with Jam

Please feel free to leave a comment. You know to stroke my ego some
Copyright © 2017 Wesley8890; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

12 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

So you just needed a little stroking – and this just spewed out?  ;-)

More like gushed out:P

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

In that case count this as more stroking, you're a great writer I abosolutely love your stories, can't get enough of them actually, so keep up the good work and keep pumping out those chapters.😆👍 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, donjr101 said:

In that case count this as more stroking, you're a great writer I abosolutely love your stories, can't get enough of them actually, so keep up the good work and keep pumping out those chapters.😆👍 

We'll damn I should've tried that approach sooner!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
9 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Oh to be young again!  ;-)

I don't feel young with this weather wrecking having on my sciatica!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Thanks for continuing the story and the new chapters...  Glad Melvin and Brandon have reconciled and made the best of a bad situation....

 

As for the sciatica,  wishing you relief from your pain.   I know the feeling well.  Once took a 2 hour road trip with a bag of ice across my lower back just to be sure I could move after I got out of the car!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..