Jump to content

J.A.M. 1. J.A.M. J.A.M. Universe

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: Comedy
Sub-genres: Comedy Modern

Jam is a typical foster kid who bounces around from foster home to foster home after his parents died. now his current foster parent is his teacher. these are Jam's diaries

Although not necessary, reading my other story Wesley and Seamus helps set up some of the relationships and characters in this story. the two stories will eventually merge into one.
Copyright © 2017 Wesley8890; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback



Ok guys a bit of bittersweet news. As soon as Game of Thrones is over I will begin on the final chapter of the Wesley and Seamus story. But with the end of that one I can focus on the even more popular JAM. I already have an arc planned out for Phillip so I'm excited to work on that

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Ok guys I am stuck and need help! I have no idea how o write a wedding scene. If anyone has any ideas I'd welcome them! The vows really are the hard part. I don't want the usual I take thee stuff. If anyone wants to help just pm me

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I don't want the usual I take thee stuff.

You could skip writing it and, instead, write about the characters discussing how nice it was after the fact…
;–)

Link to comment

Ok first off I need to apologize. I am so sorry for the long absences of a chapter. If you've read the last one you know its almost been a year since my mother passed away. I honestly thought that my joy of writing disappeared until another author came to me about a collaboration. Honestly I feel like I've let that person down. But it's amazing what simple comments can do to a person. I've not let just my friend down I've let my readers down and I can see that. I was looking at the comments in my last chapter and it sparked something in me that I haven't really felt in a good six months. It gave me a good feeling so, I am now going to try and work on a new chapter of JAM, hopefully by week's end we'll have a new one, if not it's ok I have plans for a few characters, there's still the dance to contend to, and other things. So to all those shove commented on my story thank you so much I've got a bit of my spark back!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

So to all those who've commented on my story thank you so much I've got a bit of my spark back!

So I can put off searching for pictures of a naked, redheaded cowboy who rode his motorcycle out to his favorite fishing spot to snag a merman?
;–)

Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

So I can put off searching for pictures of a naked, redheaded cowboy who rode his motorcycle out to his favorite fishing spot to snag a merman?
;–)

Well I didn't say that...... But the animal pic, keep em coming

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 10/9/2019 at 7:40 AM, droughtquake said:

So I can put off searching for pictures of a naked, redheaded cowboy who rode his motorcycle out to his favorite fishing spot to snag a merman?
;–)

A naked redheaded cowboy, now that sounds 🥵 hubba, hubba. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Omg my continuity is off on this story! Its two weeks ahead of wesley and seamus where it ended! I just noticed my last chapter said melvin was living with JAM for two weeks but shortly after he started living his dad was killed in W&S. Good lord well at least it gives me a reason to write now! So yay new chapter by tonight every one!!!!

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

Coming sooner than you think!

Premature ejaculation? A common occurrence for young people. Something to work on. Frequently. In private.
;–)

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Premature ejaculation? A common occurrence for young people. Something to work on. Frequently. In private.
;–)

I dont have that problem thanks

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

I dont have that problem thanks

Impotence? That could discourage further exploration. But you should learn to just enjoy whatever happens, when it happens. Stress only makes it worse. So relax… avoid heart-pounding, action movies and scary films that make your heart stop.
;–)

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Impotence? That could discourage further exploration. But you should learn to just enjoy whatever happens, when it happens. Stress only makes it worse. So relax… avoid heart-pounding, action movies and scary films that make your heart stop.
;–)

😝😝😝😝😝

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Ok so good news and bad news. Bad news is chapter isnt ready yet. Good news is im workng on it. Im also working on another story so my time is divided. I have plenty of ideas for jam bouncing around i my head. Heck of you have ideas let me know

 

 

 

If you want to check out the other story heres the link it's a shifter story heads up if thats not your thing..

 

Link to comment

Guys im trying real hard to write the next chapter. I was hoping it woul be released by halloween, but that may not happen. The spark i had for this story has dimmed. im honestly not sure how many chapters ive got left in me for this story. As ive said i love to hear some suggestions Maybe it could help reignite something. 

Finally The next chapter will be a little different, as one will be from another charscters diary, and one will be a cathartic sort of chapter for not only the character but myself as well.

Link to comment
On 10/13/2019 at 7:18 AM, Bft said:

A naked redheaded cowboy, now that sounds 🥵 hubba, hubba. 

Im trying to write a new chapter now, not sure how long until its done though.

Link to comment
On 1/2/2019 at 6:49 PM, Benji said:

😎………...Had to get a new one in August myself, I know the feeling!

Trying to write new chapter now.

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..