Jump to content

The Alpha 3. Running With The Pack

   (11 reviews)
burney-falls.jpg

Well known as a bully and antagonist by his peers, his arrogance is a thing of legend and scorn at the annual Congress of Alphas. Overconfidence in his own greatness led the beat down of his life.  Self reflection takes him on a journey of how the unlikely wolf eventually became the alpha.

My sincere thanks to Carlos Hazday for once again helping me by editing this story.
Copyright © 2020 WolfM; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (25 members)

  • Action Packed 23
  • Addictive/Pacing 20
  • Characters 25
  • Chills 7
  • Cliffhanger 18
  • Compelling 11
  • Feel-Good 8
  • Humor 8
  • Smoldering 8
  • Tearjerker 14
  • Unique 16
  • World Building 20

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Luke Past

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another great story in the series.

And what a sting in the tale!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
MikeWDC

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another fantastic story by WolfM! Loved the wonderful plot twists, it was a fun, emotional, and exciting read!!!

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to review
Albert1434

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was just the perfect story which I am sure you will love reading! Beautifully written with great dialogue and prefect description/ Give it a try !

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
astone2292

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This story lives up to the expectation and hype from the RwtP series. 

We are given the perspective of Dorian, one of the more despised characters from the first book. I was uneasy before picking up this story, but the Dorian's tale quickly became one of my favorites. 

WolfM does a fantastic job fleshing out the tale. Land quarrels, vicious battles, and a mystery that lurks throughout every chapter. The quality of the ending rivals my favorite moment read in all of GA

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to review
Matthew Ross

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Okay maybe binge reading this series was not the right call, ugly crying all over myself right now.

 

Good I loved this though!

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to review
Pup Cameron

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Like the second book, we get to spend time with another minor character. A man we loved to hate, or at least dislike when we first met him, becomes more of a person as we read. It's a great third edition to the series and a fantastic read.

  • Like 4
  • Love 3
Link to review
raven1

· Edited by raven1

   3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

The Alpha is a great story that is a sequel to Running With the Pack.  However, it can stand alone easily.  Dorian is known as an aggressive bully who alienates those around him, but he wasn't always like that.  His story begins as a lowly member of the Pit River Wolf Pack.  From a family of one of the pack's warriors, he is given training and ethical values by his father.  When the Alpha of the pack is killed in a challenge by a neighbouring pack alpha, Dorian's life begins to change.  He earns a high position in the newly merged pack, and becomes a trusted advisor to the new alpha.  His adventures continue as does his success in the pack.  There is a very dark side to this story of betrayal.  Dorian is affected by the betrayal and things begin to deteriorate.  There is also the love of family, friends and pack as well as redemption and healing.  

WolfM is an excellent writer and creates a story with great characters, and plot.  It isn't necessary to read Running With the Pack first, but it will help you follow this wonderful story more easily.  You will get a lot of fun reading this story as well as the comments.  (Comments often laced with blood lust by very engaged readers!):gikkle:

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to review
Sherye Story Reader

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I recommend this story to any reader on GA and you will be entertained by this BRILLIANT author! This story is about love, peace, deceit, bullying, true friendship, family, and how a true alpha can make his life a better place when he has friends that can help him achieve what he needs. This story will entertain you in every aspect with how this author wrote it with true imagination. This story will make more stories come to light in making more enjoyment for the readers. So come and read it if you haven't. You will be amazed!

  • Like 3
  • Love 5
Link to review
AMMcGuire

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Really enjoyed this story. Really enjoyed how you took a minor character from the main story and developed a rich back story that was addictive. I love them all. You’re incredible. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 4
Link to review
Wesley8890

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

The third entry in this series quickly became my favorite. Its got a little bit of everything I'd expect from a shifter story. Blood, land disputes, and even crime. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 7
Link to review
chris191070

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This is the third book in The Running with the Pack Series.

In this book we follow the story of Dorian. We start right at the beginning and learn how he becomes an Alpha, well known as a bully and antagonist by everyone. We meet his closet friends, watch him do great battles and win many times. Ultimately his over confidence leads him to suffer the biggest beat down of his life at the Congress of Alphas.

We follow his journey of self reflection after this beat down, which comes with some very interesting twists and turns along the way.

As with the other books this is a rollercoaster of a ride from the first page and I highly recommend this book and the other's as great reads.

  • Like 2
  • Love 6
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..