Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 1,162 Words
  • 1,512 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains graphic sexual scenes.

Catering with Benefits (2) - Second Course - 23. GOING ONCE, GOING TWICE..

p style="text-align:center;">  f487d51dccbebd02391b878c20bdfe92.jpg 

The auction was held at a function centre which had been set up with a raised runway down the centre of the room like a fashion parade. There was standing room only around the runway and small bar height tables and stools around the perimeter of the room. An auctioneer’s stand was set to one side. The auctioneer was Carol Donnergan from an inner city agency.

The auction was in three parts. Part one was a silent auction where bids were submitted in writing. The bachelors paraded in dinner suits while Carol talked up the assets of each bachelor in an attempt to get the bids as high as possible. Between each part of the auction food and drinks were served but not during the auction so bidders would not be distracted from the main purpose of the evening. At the conclusion of bidding the bids were collected and sorted. Only the highest bid for each bachelor was kept and used to start off the bidding for part two.

Justin did not serve food on this occasion. He did not want to distract from the bachelors on offer and he also wanted to spend time with them in the green room. His purpose was to build up their confidence before they went on the catwalk for the first time. He then watched each one parade and advised them on return where they needed to improve their performance. His aim was to ensure they were as appealing as possible, and play up to the women in an attempt to raise those bids.

Part two of the auction was also a silent bid. Carol started the bidding with the highest bid from part one. The bachelors paraded in casual gear of shorts and either a tight singlet or unbuttoned shirt. The bidders need to be tempted by the boys’ assets to get those bids up. At the conclusion of part two the bids were again collected, sorted and only the highest bid for each bachelor was kept and used to start off the bidding for part three.

Craig kept the food and drink flowing between auctioneering and Justin kept the bachelors spirits up with his encouragement. But for part three of the auction the bachelors needed more than just their spirits up. Justin knew all the secrets of posing in Speedos and passed these onto his crew. The bachelors needed to impress the ladies with their offerings. Justin told them, “Boys, these ladies will pay by the inch, so get it up, and keep it up while you are out there”. Each bachelor was supplied with Speedos one size smaller than they needed. If they could not get it up, Justin helped. If they thought they could not keep it up Justin had a solution to that also. Each was supplied with a thick rubber band and Justin would not let them leave the green room until he was satisfied they filled their Speedos adequately.

Part three of the auction was normal bidding. Carol was clearly a fan of the bachelors and did not hesitate to point out the assets of each one to the frantic bidders. “Ladies, I could not fail to notice that during the first two parts of the auction you literally undressed these men with your eyes. Am I right?” she asked.

“Yes” was the expected reply.

“Well ladies, have I got a treat for you. In this last part of the auction most of the undressing has already been done for you. So as each bachelor struts his stuff you are not to be distracted by the cute or ruggedly handsome faces of these men. You should not dwell on their well stacked chests or even the rippling six packs. Ladies you may go straight to bulge. That way you will have more time for bidding.” There was a lot of mumbling going on among the curious women on the floor.

“Ladies, in this final part of the auction each bachelor will parade for you and you can bid as they parade. Then each man will remain on the catwalk until they are all on display. Then as I walk up to each one and point out his best features, you will have one more chance to bid on that bachelor.”

Nods of approval and calls of “Bring ‘em out.” were heard.

“OK ladies, here they come in all their buffed glory.”

Each bachelor paraded for 30 seconds while Carol pushed up the bidding. Then each took a position on the catwalk until all 10 were lined up.

“Now ladies you have only one more chance left to secure the bachelor of your choice to escort you to dinner at Chez Francois tonight. On your behalf ladies I will personally check out the assets of each bachelor as you place your final bid. While I do this task for you my assistant will take your bids.” Carol approached each bachelor in turn and kissed and caressed until she thought she could not squeeze one more dollar out of the bidders.

Justin did not watch the final part of the auction while he was busy preparing each of the boys for their performance but he knew each one was successful by the screams of delight he heard from the room.

At the conclusion of the bidding Carol thanked the crowd for their support of the auction and therefore their support of the Children’s Hospital.

During the auction Cynthia circulated around the room collecting the written bids. She grew more excited in each round as she had the duty of opening the bids from parts one and two. She was very confident this auction was going to be a success. Then in part three she watched from the back of the room and could barely believe the frenzy of bidding and the top bid for each bachelor. She was sure she was on a winner here and the Children’s hospital would get the new equipment they needed.

As the successful bidders came up to claim their bachelor she said to the unsuccessful bidders, “It looks like some of you missed out on securing a bachelor for tonight. So I’ll tell you what I’ll do. I am going to be so generous, I’m going to let you bid on the man that was to be my date for tonight.”

“Who?” the crowd called out.

“Ladies, you have just one chance to bid on.....” Then out walked Justin wearing his diamond nipple studs and his gold posing pouch, which apart from his manhood, was packed with rose petals. As he paraded down the catwalk he reached into his pouch and threw rose petals to the crowd.

Justin secured the top bid of the night as three women decided to combine their funds and make a joint bid on Justin. Before knocking down the final bid, Carol looked at Cynthia who gave her a nod of approval to accept the combined bid.

Next chapter - Brendan’s back.
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Regarding your comment/reply to my comment after the previous chapter, @Wombat Bill -- I have never used the rubber band trick or any type of cock ring, either.  But I have seen guys wearing them.  Perhaps someday I might try one.

Good chapter.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

OMG @Wombat Bill I had visions of some of the women behaving like they reportedly did at Tom Jones concerts, screaming and throwing their knickers at the bachelors on the runway. And, the contest for the final "bachelor"; this could have descended into a "scrag fight", with women well lubricated by expensive champagne fighting over Justin like they do over handbags and shoes at the Boxing Day sales in David Jones and Myer.

Justin can add another occupation to his steadily growing resume - fluffer. Is there no limit to his talents? He seemingly embraces each new "challenge" with enthusiasm, testament to his growing confidence and enterprising nature.

What havoc will Papa Haynes wreak in the impending chapter? I would love to see him "come up against" Craig's Gran. I expect she would "rip him a new one", very politely and pacifically of course.  A total demolition by Gran of his pious bullshit would be such a gleeful occasion, I may well behave like some of the Price's Perves, without even needing the assistance of expensive champagne. 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Great chapter. I've never used a rubber band for anything like that. It's no surprise that Justin secured the top bid.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

At the moment I only have enough energy to read stories and not alot else, whilst I recover from this surgery.

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, chris191070 said:

At the moment I only have enough energy to read stories and not alot else, whilst I recover from this surgery.

I hope you are OK.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

I hope you are OK.

I'm recovering slowly, will be about 2 weeks before I'm back to full health. I've got have further surgery in approx 12 weeks.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

I'm recovering slowly, will be about 2 weeks before I'm back to full health. I've got have further surgery in approx 12 weeks.

That sounds serious. Are you able to work to support yourself?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..