Jump to content

Catering with Benefits (2) - Second Course 3. Appetites

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

All the characters from Catering with Benefits return to cope with the ups and downs of their daily lives and loves. Craig and Justin continue to grow their business as Justin bares all for Liberace. Jared and Thomas' encounter more snakes and their relationship faces some difficult times. Will Andy find true love? Will Edward's program premiere? Virginia Price looks for a new lover. Edward has a special house warming surprise for Justin and Craig. 

Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Summerabbacat

· Edited by Summerabbacat

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There is not much more I can add to the review written by @chris191070, but I shall "give it a go".

Although set in my hometown, Sydney, Australia, the story and its characters have universal appeal. 

The author, @Wombat Bill, is as equally adept at writing whimsical light-hearted banter between the various cast members, as he is at penning the occasional scathing diatribe, usually delivered by the insightful and complex Edward, a sometimes bitchy former drag-queen with an acerbic wit, and a heart of gold.

@Wombat Bill often presents the reader with challenges, encouraging the reader to examine their own preconceptions and moral compass, without preaching a particular viewpoint. Much like several of the characters, a read of many a chapter found this reader introspective, but ultimately all the better for the experience.

Although humour and wit are @Wombat Bill's  obvious strengths, the final chapter of this story is amongst the most poignant you will ever read. Beautifully and sensitively written, it is an exceptional conclusion to this second slice of Catering With Benefits.

A wonderful continuation from where the first "book" left off. Once you start to consume this second slice, you will find yourself hungry for more, a hunger which is only sated by reading as much as you can as quickly as you can until you have completed the feast.

  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

· Edited by chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the second part of Catering with Benefits.

All our favourite people from book 1 return.

Craig and Justin continue to grow there business with some truly unusual ideas. Thomas and Andy discover that working for the Prices is not as simple as expected.

The other fan favourites discover that things do not always run smoothly with life and love.

Many family secrets come out in this story. There are plenty of twists and turns to keep you enthralled from the very first chapter. We get quite a history lesson in some of the chapters.

Fan favourites Max and Charles return.

A truly fantastic adventure, which I highly recommend, but you need to read book 1 first or you will not know any of the characters.

Highly recommended and I look forward to part 3 of Catering with Benefits - An Appetite for More.

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..