Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 1,534 Words
  • 1,281 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Flying Neko - 2. Bonding

Lian dropped the bucket of dirty water into the recycler, listening to the buzz of the machine as it broke down the components of the water. He and Itumak had been working all day, not even taking a break for lunch. Lian had learned long ago that when Itumak set his mind to something, nothing was going to get in his way. It was a quality he admired in the neko, one of the things that connected them beyond the sharing of their souls.

He remembered the days Itumak had spent as a cadet, cleaning the ships of corporals. Most of them hadn't been as bad as this one, but then, Lian supposed most of them hadn't been in storage for over a year. The neko had been busy then, even more so than he was over the past year. It was hard to learn when you had to help others with simple things such as scrubbing the walls of a ship.

The Daknar walked quickly back to Itumak's ship, finding the neko sitting at the top of the ramp, swinging his feet as he scanned his tablet.

"Cheapest bed is fifty credits, and we can get it here tomorrow," Itumak said as Lian approached. "It says it's a three Egaro bed, so it should be big enough."

"A three Egaro bed is the cheapest?"

"Well, I kind of excluded smaller beds. Oh, and I want to get our food creator early, so we can start adding to it. That's going to be at least three hundred credits. We have an engine, but I have no idea if it works. And I want a health pod, so that's another five hundred credits."

Lian sucked in a breath at the mention of the food. They had agreed, not without a little arguing, that their food machine needed to be new, to avoid accidentally poisoning themselves with unknown foods. Itumak had admitted that he still had thoughts about the time he had accidentally poisoned Lian with merlo. The Daknar hadn't thought about that in ages. It had been a mistake, and he was over it.

"We'll have to see if we can bolt down the bed," he said, trying to take his mind off the food.

"We should be able to," Itumak shrugged. "What I want to figure out is if we need to add an AI before or after most of the renovations."

"How did you do it with Artemis?"

"He didn't use an AI," Itumak shrugged, typing on his pad. "He always said he preferred to do everything manually. Okay, so apparently it's after because you have to hook it up to all the right systems and that requires those systems be in one piece... That makes sense."

Lian glanced up at the setting sun, trying to gauge how much time they had before dark. It was always a difficult judgement on a new world.

“Do you think we should get ready for bed soon?” he asked uncertainly.

“Hmm?”

Itumak followed the Daknar’s look, frowning at the sun.

“Oh. I didn’t realise it was so late,” he said. “The main cabin is clean. I don’t mind sleeping on the floor if you don’t.”

Lian shook his head with a small smile. As long as he was with his soul, he would sleep anywhere.

 

Their lips met in a storm of passion, Itumak shoving Lian against a wall. He couldn’t wait for a bed; he needed to take the Daknar now. It would help with the stench of cleaning supplies too. Especially if he managed to coat every surface of the ship with Lian’s emissions. Gods, that sounded like such a good plan.

Lian whimpered quietly, Itumak forcing his tongue into the Daknar’s mouth. Hands scrabbled desperately, tugging off clothing that only got in the way of their love.

“Suck me,” the neko demanded, pushing Lian to his knees.

The Daknar’s mouth wrapped around Itumak’s rod, his hands reaching around to push the neko deeper into his mouth. Itumak let out a loud moan, thrusting roughly. Lian choked, but the neko kept going. He knew Lian could take the punishment.

Lian’s scales deepened to a dark red as Itumak pulled out of his mouth with a plop, tilting the Daknar’s head so Lian had to look at him.

“Who’s my handsome dragon?” he whispered.

“I am…”

“I am going to fuck you so hard.”

“Yes please.”

The Daknar shivered as Itumak yanked him back to his feet, the werewolf shifting so he still towered over his mate.

“Beg me for it.”

He wouldn’t have to beg hard. Itumak wanted Lian, wanted inside him. But it was the game they played, the game they enjoyed. The neko had never thought a former slave would enjoy being submissive. Artemis had certainly opened his eyes.

“Fuck me.”

He slapped Lian’s hand away from his dick, a primal growl escaping his maw.

“Mine…”

The Daknar poked into his gut, dripping from a rod that was rock hard. Itumak grumbled appreciatively. Lowering his mouth to Lian’s collarbone, the werewolf bit at his mate, teeth pressing marks into the Daknar’s scales.

Lian let out a yelp, his head squirming against Itumak’s. When Itumak started to pull away, the Daknar pulled him closer.

“Mark me…” he gasped.

“Such a good dragon…”

Itumak’s teeth bit into his mate again, leaving an impression on his scales that would remain for most of the day.

“Turn,” he growled, Lian hurrying to comply.

The Daknar set his hands against the wall, his tail sticking between Itumak’s legs. With a slight crunch, Itumak shifted back into his neko form, positioning himself carefully. They had discovered early on that Lian couldn’t handle him in his wolf form. Not one to cause his mate pain when it was not welcome, Itumak was ever mindful of taking the Daknar in his smaller form.

Lian’s thick tail pressed into Itumak’s thigh, the scales scratching his body every time he moved. Itumak liked to think of it as Lian’s way of pushing back, ensuring neither of them went too far in their roughness.

His rod poked against Lian’s entrance, the neko standing on his toes to reach the hole. Gripping Lian’s hips, Itumak pushed into his mate, Lian letting out a low moan as the wolf breached him. He couldn’t get far into Lian in this position, but Itumak didn’t care. He found other buttons to push when he couldn’t hit the spot inside his mate.

Like his hips. Lian loved having his hips clenched, Itumak massaging them as he moved inside the Daknar. Nails dug into the fleshy spots, Lian’s scales not protecting the area. He let out a moan, nearly collapsing against the wall, As the Daknar’s knees buckled, Itumak was able to push deeper into him, thrusting with near torturous slowness.

Itumak’s rod grew, his knot binding Lian to him. With a deep sigh of contentment, the neko shot into his mate, quick spurts of his seed coating Lian’s insides, filling the Daknar with Itumak’s scent. Lian’s eyes fluttered close and Itumak felt the weight of his mate settle more fully on him.

“You like that, huh,” he whispered into Lian’s ear. “You like having me take you. Taking my seed.”

“Yes, Master…” Lian breathed, the only time Itumak let him get away with calling him that.

“My dragon likes his master’s seed,” the neko continued, pressing against Lian further.

His jaw bit into the Daknar’s back, not an easy feat. Lian let out a hiss, dipping his head as his body arched. Itumak’s knot kept them bound to each other. His mate was going nowhere.

“Do you want your master’s pleasure?” the wolf growled.

“Yes, Master,” Lian nearly begged.

Reaching around him, Itumak took the Daknar’s rock hard dick in his hand, stroking him slowly. His mate tried to thrust into his hand, the motion pulling Itumak with him.

Itumak hissed as he was pulled back onto his toes, his calves screaming from the unexpected exercise. Lian let out a moan as his ass felt the tug of Itumak’s knot trying to stay in him. He dropped back down again, and Itumak continued his stroking.

“Yeah, my dragon loves his master…”

“I do… I love you…” Lian gasped out, his ass clenching around Itumak.

With a prolonged groan, the dragon let his own seed loose, plastering the wall in front of him with his essence. With a smile, Itumak scooped some off his lover’s dick, slipping it into his mouth. The tangy essence of his mate filled his mouth, Itumak moaning appreciatively.

“Melur…” the neko breathed, carefully lowering the two to the floor.

His signal that they were finished, that he was ready to hold Lian as his mate, not his master. It was a way for them both to get what they wanted, and it had worked well ever since they had begun using the word.

His knot softened slowly, finally slipping from Lian. The neko continued to hold his mate, his body growing into his wolf form so he could cuddle the larger Daknar more easily. They would clean up in the morning. For now, Itumak just wanted to be with his soul.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. Lian and Itumak certainly christened the new ship with there love making, they make a great couple.

Link to comment

Well, they have come a long way in getting their ship cleaner and then to christen it with their love for one another made it even more like their ship of love!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..