Jump to content

The Nekromancer Golarion

   (1 review)
Genres: Fantasy, Horror

Amnor Sen and Jeremy are out to save the world. Traveling to the Worldwound far to the north, they are delayed by the discovery of a runaway slave in the undead land of Geb. Now the two must deal with the slave, while continuing on their way north.

Jakun is a cat on the run. Forced by his master to commit the most heinous of crimes, he flees, only to be caught by a paladin and a cleric. Will he be returned to his master? Or can his captors free him from his evil owner?

This story contains graphic scenes of sex, torture, and death. If this is upsetting to anyone, please do not read this story.
I will be updating every four days with about a thousand words per chapter. The story will follow the thread of a Pathfinder campaign, and as such, it may require certain side plots, but in time, the main plot should resolve itself.
Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

IkeNeko

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

When I started reading this story I expected an entertaining fantasy adventure with some romance and steam and some traumatic experiences (torture mentioned in the warnings) to maybe add a little drama. 

I got so much more, though.

The story follows three very different characters as narrators, whose lives are bound together by love, chance and friendship - each of them with their own values, beliefs, and goals; each of them having their own very personal voice (and even that in itself is a lot of fun to read). In their adventures they have to make difficult choices challenging their convictions, decisions that may change their lives and sacrifices to achieve their goals.  But the most moving part for me was to see them trying to gather themselves up after failures. 

Yes, it's a fantasy story, but the struggles of the characters - their doubts, their regrets and their determination to push onward against the obstacles resonated strongly with me as I read. Each of the narrators has their own way of coping with things, their feelings very real in response to the problems thrown at them, as they fight to stay true to themselves and what they want to believe in. 

With chapters being fairly short, and the story pretty addictive, it's very difficult to put it down, as "just one more chapter" always seems like such an easy thing to do.  

We get some fast-paced, exciting fights, but also some deep philosophical reflection about the nature of good and evil. We get some steamy sex scenes, but also some really moving tokens of love and friendship. We get some surprising twists, but also consistently written characters who are who they are throughout the story, as they slowly develop into more experienced and wiser versions of themselves. 

It's a very well written story that kept me on the edge of my seat biting my nails, that made me laugh and cry, and that made me hot at the sexual tension, as well as melt at the overwhelming cuteness.   

The ending is really worth the wait and patiently reading until we get there. And I do hope there will be something more born from this story someday - to give us a glimpse into the future of the characters - even if it's just a-few-scene short stories here and there. 

Thank you very much @Yeoldebard for writing this treasure! ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed the story so much. I will certainly be working on the characters in the future; I already have the outlines of a story for them ❤️

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..