Jump to content
    Young Sage
  • Author
  • 2,725 Words
  • 1,262 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Slash Work - 9. 525,600 Minutes/In Daylights, Sunsets, Midnights, and Cups of Coffee?!

I hate my temp agency. I ache all over. I did not to go college for four years for janitorial work! *hate, fume, hate* I just edited this chapter some minutes ago, but it should still be awesome. Enjoy!


Chapter 9: 525,600 Minutes/In Daylights, Sunsets, Midnights, and Cups of Coffee?!



Six days. It’s been six days.



BobBobbyBobbert: ‘Suspense! Drama! Filler! There better be scorching mansmut after all the pain you’re putting us through!’



Phlegm: ‘Even though I could see it coming a mile away, I must say, I was still surprised as to what happened at the end. It was how you approached it that was novel.’



Our projects were turned in on time on Monday. We’ll get them back the following Monday, hopefully. If the professor’s wife doesn’t go into labor by then.



Comedian: ‘So is Guy A blind as well as stupid? Guy B was practically saturated with obvious signals/hints/clues/signal flares/neon signs, and Guy A just ignored him like I ignore the dirty dishes!’



J. Caesar: ‘Is Guy A really that oblivious? What “straight guy” offers a pole dance to another guy? I don’t think Guy B instigated the attack, and I really hope I’m wrong, because I love him so much!’



Six days since I left. Six days since the incident. Six days since I’ve spoken to him.



~~~



His lips made contact with the corner of my own. Surprised more than anything else, I pushed him away. Hard.



“What was that?!” I demanded.



He had a frightened look in his eyes. It hurt just to look at them. He shouldn’t have to feel that pain.



“I’m sorry,” he said in a scared voice, like a child who KNOWS that they’re about to get smacked.



I gingerly touched the corner of my lips, where his had been just moments ago. It all seemed too surreal to me. Like it never happened.



That’s it. It never happened.



“I...I got to go,” I said, refusing to make eye contact with him. I hurriedly grabbed all my stuff, not caring to place them neatly in order. I grabbed papers like I was about to throw them in the trash.



“Nick...I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to...” he tried.



“I have to go!” I reiterated, leaving him no chance to get anything else in.



In less than a minute, I was out of there, practicallyrunning to my car.



~~~



In those six days, the nightmares started happening. I’ve lost sleep. I’ve become afraid to sleep. It shows in my work.



~~~



I’m walking down my hall. It’s eerily quiet. Pitch black. No sounds are coming from any of the doors. I hear footsteps coming from behind me further down the hall. I run. The hallway seems to stretch on forever. I feel like I’m going nowhere. The footsteps are getting louder. I swear I hear a knife being unsheathed. I keep thinking that I’m going to die. No one’s around. No one can help. Suddenly, I am brought to my hands and knees. I look up and I scream.



The man was of spectacular build. I could not see his face. It was like it was masked by darkness. His face WAS the darkness. He easily overpowered me, got my pants off. There was nothing I could do. He had pinned down my arms with one hand and was busily taking off my boxers with the other. I heard him unbuckle his belt and zip down his pants. I still tried to escape. It was futile.



I suddenly felt a surge of pain coming from my butt. I could feel him slamming into me. I tried to scramble away, but he was holding me in place, forcing me to endure this. He pulled at my hair, jerking my head up like so many hookers before me he had done. It hurt. Tears were coming from my eyes. Whether they were from the pain or humiliation was up for debate. He was saying something to me. I don’t know what it was. I could tell that it was meant to hurt me, though. He was probably trying to degrade me. Abuse me. Humiliate me. It went on for hours.



I usually would wake up around then in a cold sweat. I would be too afraid to fall back asleep. I didn’t want to relive that nightmare again. After the third day, I just tried not falling asleep to begin with. I fell asleep in class.



My phone says that I’m getting more text messages. I just delete them. I don’t know if they’re from Chad or not. I can pretty much guess what they probably say, though. I think it’s time to report this to the police.



I put up new chapters online. People seem to like them. Especially after my absence for so long. If only they knew what drove me to write such stuff.



Snarkingprince: ‘AHA! I knew it! So clichéd, but wonderful nonetheless. Bets chapter ever! The sex scenes were AMAZING! I fan myself to your naughtiness.’



I’m still writing the next chapter, but I just can’t get into it. I stare at my computer screen and nothing comes to me. Not even porn entices me anymore. I’m not surprised. Near-rape experience will do that to you. Even Simon notices my sudden mood change. He asks what’s going on. I’m surely not going to tell him that I almost got raped. I tell him that I’m just dealing with some things right now. And no, I don’t want to talk about it. He lets the subject drop.



~~~



Matt gave me back my notes on Monday. Luckily, I didn’t need them for the project like I had feared. He asked why I wasn’t in class on Friday. I told him I was sick. He faked sympathy and walked back to his seat.



I haven’t seen Chad all week. He came in to turn in his project, and then walked out the door. Didn’t stay for class or nothing. He never showed up for class on Wednesday or Friday either. Never saw him outside of class. He simply dropped off the face of the earth.



I know why that is. I’m not about to say that I’m completely oblivious to what happened about a week ago, and clueless as to how he must be feeling. I’m not a slash story character, after all. For the past week, I’ve been thinking about what happened. That kiss. That’s what I’ve been replaying in my head over and over again. The scene just won’t leave my mind. Had I reacted wrongly? Was I right in what I did? Was I too harsh on Chad? These questions kept swirling around my brain, refusing to let up until I answered them. However, I had no answer to give them. I didn’t know. I didn’t have the foggiest idea as to whether or not what I did was right.



All week I’ve been thinking about it. By Friday, I was done torturing myself over it and decided to talk to Chad. Luckily, I still had his phone number that he programmed into my phone. When the class that we usually have together was just about to begin, I called him. No answer. I got his voicebox instead. I decided not to leave an answer. I don’t know if he’d known that I’d called. I decided to talk to him personally, if he was just going to avoid me for the rest of the semester. Seriously, how does he expect to pass the class if he skips it all the time? Does he expect to pass the class?



I skipped class for the first time in my college career. I figured that he’d probably be moping around in his dorm room at this time. He wouldn’t expect me to show up during class time. I hope. He could very well be anywhere on campus, even off it, right now. The weather guy in the paper called for very low temperatures today. An early winter or something. Stupid global warming. Needless to say, I swapped out my jacket for my winter coat. Upon walking to Chad’s dorm building, I realized that it was a VERY wise decision. I half-expected snowmen to be spread out throughout the place, if not for the total lack of snow. It IS the very beginning of November, after all.



The inside of the building was warm. I made my way to Chad’s door. I knocked.



“Who’s there?” came an unfamiliar voice.



“Um...Nick?” I said, in a cautious manner.



The door opened.



HOLY FUCK WAS HE HOT! I am biologically obliged to sperm him pregnant, as his ungodly good looks clearly are anatomical signs that his body (and therefore his genes) is perfect for my potential offspring! I swear I blushed a deep red just then. If Chad kissed me willingly, and is therefore gay, then how does he SURVIVE living with the reincarnation of Zeus?! And on that note, why’d he try to kiss ME, and not THIS hunk of grade-A meat?



“Dude?”



I looked up (my eyes were going too far down south anyway). I tried to say something.



“Um...is Chad here?” I managed, though my voice cracked at the end. Please sleep with me. I need to breed you.



“Dude’s gone, bro.”



Sex. Now. On the floor.



“When will he be back?”



“Why do you care?”



I don’t care. Not right now. By the way, you don’t mind if we forego the lube, right? ‘Cause I don’t have any.



“I was the guy who worked on his project with him last week,” I miraculously managed to spit out. “He hasn’t been in class the entire week, and missing class is kinda rare for him.”



Okay, half-truths are good. I’m not outright lying to the guy’s face. Though, it’s impossible to lie to HIS face. If he asked me what my darkest fantasy was, I’d tell him in a heartbeat.



“Well, I don’t really know WHERE he’s at,” God in human form informed me. And as a side note, I’d like to have sex with every orifice on your body. “He’s been disappearing as of late. I don’t know where he goes. Figured he’s probably out studying for the next latest project that he’s too dumb to do.”



Yes, yes. Too dumb. Totally Chad. Wow, we think so much alike. Wanna screw?



“Yeah...I guess,” I said instead. “Well, thanks anyway.”



I HAD to get out of there before I get arrested for justifiably raping a sex god. He wanted it!



“Whatev, bro,” Sex God replied, and shut the door on me.



I immediately went to the nearest restroom, made SURE that it was empty, and proceeded to masturbate myself into oblivion. DAMN, HE WAS HOT!



Several minutes later, I walked out of the building, not quite sure where to go to next. I figured that if what Sex God said was true, and that Chad was off studying somewhere, then it’d probably be at the library. Unfortunately, said library was on the other side of campus. I’d have to spend the next ten minutes walking over there in this freezing cold. I whimpered a bit, said a quick prayer, and trekked out into the cold.



Ten bloody minutes later, I was standing in front of the library. I sighed, hoping he was in here, and walked in. Even if he wasn’t in here, at least it would temporarily shelter me from the cold. I walked around for a bit, not finding him. The library IS a big place, after all. I was about to give up when I spotted him in the far corner of the room. I walked up to him.



“Hey,” I said.



He looked up at me, surprised at the sudden voice. His look changed to one of depression once he recognized me.



“Hey,” he said, sounding defeated.



He started packing up his things.



“You weren’t in class today. Or on Wednes...”



“Look, I don’t want to talk right now,” he interrupted.



He started making his way toward the exit. I followed him.



“I’m sorry about what happened...” I tried again.



“I SAID...I don’t...want...to talk right now,” he yelled.



Seeing as how he didn’t seem to want to talk EVER, at least to me, I kept it up with him. By now we were outside in the frigid air.



“How can you NOT fuck your roommate?” I blurted out.



He stopped, turned around and stared at me. I was surprised myself that I said that.



“What...?” he began.



“I mean, if I were you, he’d be more loose than a kindergartner’s shoelaces.”



He seemed even more confused by my (true) statement. He walked slowly toward me.



“Exactly what are you trying to say, dude?”



Suddenly, I could see the lightbulb go off in his head.



“Wait...” he said, thinking things out. “Wait...are...you trying to say...that...”



He left the question open.



“Can we go somewhere else and talk about this? It’s freezing out here, and I can’t feel my face,” I supplied.



“Yeah,” he said quietly.



We went to the student union building. It was busy, so there was no place quiet for us to talk. So instead, we chose a place where it was too noisy for anyone to overhear us. We went to Starbucks.



“So there’d better be a good explanation coming soon, dude,” he said crossly.



“I’m sorry. I didn’t think that what I did would hurt you so much.”



“I put a lot on the line during that moment, bro,” he explained. “It’s not like I do that for a living. I don’t typically go for guys.”



“Soooo...you’re bi then?”



“I don’t know what I am, dude. I just go with the flow. Honestly, you’re the first guy I’ve ‘noticed.’”



Well now don’t I feel special.



“I guess that that would make things awkward, wouldn’t it?” I said. “You sure it isn’t some ‘phase’ or something? I would think that by your junior year in college, you would know what you like by then.”



“Like I said, dude, I just go with it. I don’t particularly care who I date, as long as I’m in it for the right reasons. But obviously, kissing some dude who isn’t into me is going to have a lot more repercussions than kissing some girl who isn’t into me. So you can see why what happened last week was a dangerous move for me. AND what I thought when you bolted from the room.”



He looked down at the table, feigning finding something interesting about the salt shaker.



“Look, I’m sorry about that. I overreacted. It’s not every day that some guy ups and kisses you,” I sighed. “I’ve been thinking about it all week.”



A momentary silence.



“And...?” he pried.



“Well...” I lowered my voice. “If there weren’t a bunch of people here, I’d attempt to kiss you back and totally end up kissing an eyelid or something.”



He looked shocked for a second there, registering my unique comment, and finally came up with what I was trying to say. A smile slowly started creeping across his lips.



“Really?”



“Like I said, you startled me a week ago. I panicked. I ran. But, I would be lying if I said that that wasn’t what I’ve been wanting to do for awhile now.”



The smile spread more.



“Yeah, well...I guess I could forgive you then,” he said.



“Or, you couldn’t, and we can start things off with hate sex?” I offered.



He laughed. I laughed.



“I’m going to have to decline on that offer right now, dude.”



“‘Right now’? Meaning there will be some later on?”



“You never know, bro. You never know.”



Beneath the table, on the side facing the wall, his foot started brushing past my foot. A stupid move, as it would still be obvious to anyone looking as to what he was doing. But I doubt he cared. I didn’t.

Prove your gayness. Tell me where the titles come from. I'm exempt, due to being forced to sing it in my high school choir. And grr, now I owe people (Monopoly) money. Am I THAT predictable?

Also, when I first posted this story on another site, I came up with a patented "Scale of Hotness": 1 is Fugly (no one sees them as attractive); 2 is Ugly (only people into ugly people find them attractive); 3 is Average (where most people are); these three are universal and cross-cultural, which really says something to the level 1s; 4 is Attractive (in generalness); 5 is Cute (any age); 6 is Handsome (for men) or Beautiful (for women); 7 is Hot/Hawt (yes, there is a difference); 8 is Pokeable (you will do them even if you don't know anything about them and are in a committed relationship with someone else); 9, the highest level, is Rapeable (you will do them even if they don't consent to it and you know you'll go to jail for it). Sex God is a level 9.

Copyright © 2010 Young Sage; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..