[Altimexis] A New Year Resolution

I never started a forum topic for this story, however, the eFiction version was read extensively and it received three reviews. Now that I have deleted the eFiction versions of my stories to make room for new authors and particularly for promising authors to gain recognition, I have moved the reviews for A New Year Resolution here so that the original posts will not be lost.

I enjoyed the story. I was surprised Trevor managed to stay through that sermon in Church. Meybe he was too shocked or just felt like he needs to hear it all.

Wonderful.

To be identified by your pastor as being gay, that must be totally degrading, especially for a boy like Trevor. Who would ever ask to be gay in today's world? Trevor and Kurt wouldn't, yet in the end they won their battle. The war goes on and we must be ever vigilant against the Pastor DeWitts who use half-truths and lies to spread their hate. This was a nice story.

Again, I would like to thank everyone who took the time to review this story. :D