[Altimexis] The Future Starts Now by Altimexis

The Future Starts Now

A Naptown Tale by Altimexis

**Spoilers**

Wow! There was just so much going on in this story! Cathy and Debbie's first tentative reunion, Randy and Altaf's wedding ( :wub: ), and then the delivery of Cathy and Debbie's baby followed by their wedding! WOW! I'm exhausted just thinking about it all :lol:

I was definitely continually caught off guard as well. At first I thought the story would only cover Cathy and Debbie's reunion at the race. Even when they started talking about Randy and Altaf's wedding I didn't suspect it would actually take place during the story. When it did, even though Cathy had been pregnant the whole story, it certainly didn't occur to me that she'd actually have the baby! I was pretty darn surprised when they ended up tying the knot as well!

All in all you really kept my guessing, Altimexis, and I thoroughly enjoyed the sweet, emotional story.

Awesome job! :D

-Kevin

I can only Echo Kevin's sentiments, a very sweet story with a few surprises thrown in for good measure. I seriously didn't think Cathy and Debbie's wedding would be in there as well, I'm glad it was. That was a perfect ending to a charming, emotion packed and very well written story.

Thanks for sharing. :)

• Site Administrator

I've finally gotten around to reading this story in detail. Thanks, Altimexis! :D

There were lots of little touches in the story that I enjoyed. Probably my favourite was the scene at the race track restroom just after they arrived. I could just picture it as I read it... :lol:

Definitely a few surprises, in particular the bleeding at the wedding. That was a shock and for a while I was quite worried -- which shows how much Steve made me feel for Cathy.

Well done! :2thumbs:

Edited by Graeme