I agree. This is a wonderful story with complex, interesting characters. Blake is a sweetie but he's got some heavy issues. It'll be interesting to see if his new life will help him work through his issues. And I'd really like to know what Haze's mom's angle is! B)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems to be an error with that link there. :) I will read this later, looking forward to it!!!

There is no error with the link, the chapter is waiting approval - he can see but until the Moderators approve it, we can't access it. Give a little time and it will work.

There is no error with the link, the chapter is waiting approval - he can see but until the Moderators approve it, we can't access it. Give a little time and it will work.

Oh. :*)

hehe, well, "looking forward to it, eh," says the impatient NZer.

:P

• Like 1

Oops again .... well its up now

maybe in future I'll wait till its outside the peer queue thingo before I announce it!

Posted Image

No oops, it is something of a glitch they are working on - the entire story disappeared when you added a chapter, that isn't supposed to happen, but they are aware of it. Now all we need to do it get you out of Peer Review. Keep posting so we can give you points - it won't take much - especially if all your readers help out - HINT HINT Everyone reading. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 9 is finally posted. That one took a bit longer sorry. Just wouldn't end!

I'll stick the link there when it gets thru the queue ...

Now I gotta go to bed or I'll never wake up in time for yoga

acedias

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, this thread need some more life breathed into it!!!

So, I'll be general here--but WOW, what an awesome story. I got so twitchy last night--I saw it come up and I reeeeaally wanted to read it right away, but my lids were seriously drooping and it wouldn't have been productive. :P

Closing my eyes and thinking over all the chapters I've read, the one that stands out for me the most--which is soooo beautiful--is the one where Haze and Blake are diving under the sea (Um, is that like totally obvious to right 'under the sea' there? Well, it could be sky diving, I suppose.) Anyways, lol, that chapter conveyed just soooo much with very little being said. Again, really well done.

Keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to checking out the next chapter. Yes, I'll try be patient. :P

• Like 1

Also, one thing (among many) I'm curious about, is the place this is set. Does this town really exist (okay, maybe not the characters in it, but...)?

Hehe, also, for someone who rarely/never gets into water (swimming, diving--pretty much everything excluding the shower), you do make it sound tempting!!!

• Like 1

Hmm I don't think the town exists but it might do ... From what I saw of the west coast of Aus they were all a bit like this. Every few hundred kms and another little town with an awesome beach.

The water is awesome, I've never lived far from a beach myself and couldn't imagine not being able to go for a swim. Last time I went diving I stayed in a tiny town that had nothing else on offer which was fine until after a week of diving everyday I got an ear infection and couldn't equalize (= can't dive, can't adjust to pressure) so I had to spend the last four days in a beach cabin in a town that only has a beach with doctors orders not to get my head wet which was majorly sucky (I got to see the flying doctor which was cool though)

Anyway I recommend to anyone interested that they learn to dive :-)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!!

I finished chapter 12 yay!

:2thumbs:

Story link

Turned out a lot longer than the other chapters so far but i couldn't break it up without wrecking it - I felt it needed to be read as one piece

Anyways lemme know wot ya think

:)

• Like 2

Ahhhhhhh!!! Like I said in the review I really really need more of this story :D

I love the characters, and I feel so sorry for Blake, having to cope with that.

The setting is amazing, just of how you describe it makes me want to visit :)

ANd...well I just love it...Im not the best reviewer but I let peeps know Im enjoying it :)

:hug: thanks (Nephy will tell you how good an Agaith hug is :P )

• Like 1

:$

Awww now I'm all embarrassed ...

Especially getting hugs :$

Glad I'm doin my bit to sell the Aussie holiday experience (but I take a bit of poetic license ... Some of the activities/locations described are really from holidays 1000s kms apart)

More coming soon

• Like 1