A Collage on Homosexuality in India

BeaStKid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAC2W91gyUs

A nicely made video on the status of Homosexuality in India. It really gives an insight to the life we live here. Also include photos from the Gay Pride March held in Calcutta a few years ago.

Naz Foundation (the red brick building) is a N.G.o working for Gay Rights in India. Humraahi is also one such N.G.O.

Bombay Boys, Fire, are a few movies with a gay theme.

My Brother Nikhil is a poignant tale of a homosexual boy who contracts HIV due to an infected syringe use. He is a budding swimmer and as a result is thrown off the team, confined for months until his sister fights for his rights and is able to free him. I cried for hours after seeing this movie.

The next slide is of Bobby Darling, a transsexual. I hate the way she (yeah he prefers to be called she) has stereotyped the whole homosexuality thing. I don't know the next few slides.

The blonde guy is Rohit Bal, a designer.

The BeaStKid

P.S

those girls you see after 1:20 of the video is over?....look carefully...they are men!!

Thanks for the explanations of the slide show. Let's hope you may come of legal age in a country in which it won't be illegal for you to have a boy-friend/ life partner.

I sincerely hope so too!!