Queen A-Z Volume 1

tunepeg

I was wondering if anyone had picked up this CD? I got it from my job with UMGD a couple days ago and finally got around to listening to it today. It's really good, I was pretty impressed with the track listing. So, I was just curious to see if there were any other Queen fans and what they might have to say about this new release of old stuff!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6014573

For those that haven't seen it the track listing is up there. Check it out and let me know what you think. What would you add/take away? What do you think of the compilation all together?

That's a decent "Greatest Hits" listing, and apparently they can have a couple more yet. Is it much different from previous releases of the kind?

You know, I'm not sure. I haven't picked up too many of their compilations. I think this one is more comprehensive. Volume 1 seems to make it seem like there will be more to come.

Actually, here is the track listing for the first compilation released in 1980:

1. Bohemian Rhapsody

2. Another One Bites The Dust

3. Killer Queen

4. Fat Bottomed Girls

5. Bicycle Race

6. You're My Best Friend

7. Don't Stop Me Now

8. Save Me

9. Crazy Little Thing Called Love

10. Somebody To Love

11. Now I'm Here