Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Ole' Swimm'n Hole - 1. Chapter 1

The Ol’ Swimm’n Hole

 

The early Sunday morning sun caused the yellowed-with-age pull-down shade in the bedroom of my brother and me to the cast a subtle golden hue on everything in the room. I always have a hard time continuing to sleep once the sun has risen and our bedroom becomes light. I pulled my arms from under the sheet and drew them up beside me and arched my back and yawned. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked over at the other bed where Joseph, my nineteen year old identical twin brother slept. He softly snored when in deep sleep, so I felt sure that he wouldn’t wake before I had finished appeasing Josh Jr.. I quietly reached between the rails of the headboard and felt for the crusty cum-stained white sock that I kept wedged down between the base of the headboard and the wall. I put it to my nose and inhaled deeply, causing my nine inch rock-hard cock to twitch several times. I laid the soiled sock beside my ribs and lifted the sheet and pushed my hand under the waistband of my briefs. My cock was firm and demanding attention as it usually is in the mornings. I could feel pre-cum on the tip of my foreskin and on my belly. Unfortunately, I could seldom remember my dreams in there entirety, except that they were always about sex and always with guys, especially my brother. I pushed my underwear down past my butt, and then peeled back the foreskin and began to gently stroke Jr. while I kept my head turned, watching to make sure that Joseph was still asleep. As much as I wanted to stretch out my J O session, I didn’t want my brother to wake and catch me in the act. So I stroked fairly fast. When I felt that glorious, much sought tingle in my urethra begin, and my wooly sack draw up tight around my big balls, I quickly accelerated my strokes. I grabbed the sock just in time to press it against my throbbing dick head to catch the spurts of warm seamen. I tried to hold down the sound of my grunts when my abs jerked violently. After an explosive and bountiful climax, I folded the dry stiff portion of the sock over the fresh jizz and stuffed it back where I always hid it. It definitely was time to exchange the stiff sock for a fresh one When Jr. went completely limp, I quietly slipped out of bed, put on my rob, and went to the upstairs bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. Joseph was still asleep on his belly when I returned to our room. It was mid-July and even the nights were hot, so his bed sheet was down around his waist almost to his crack. I went to his bedside and without touching anything, I bent over and inhaled the smutty scent of sweat that escaped from the top of his crack. I felt Jr. start to stiffen, so I slapped it hard. The poor thing was insulted and hung it’s head again. I shook Joseph’s shoulder. He roused a bit and yawned.

“Joe! Is this the beginning of your twenty year nap?” I joked.

Although his eyes were still closed, he was awake enough to hear me.

“Shut up, wise ass!” was his irritated retort as he quickly brought his right knee high.

I suspected that when he woke, he realized that he was sporting a boner and didn’t want me to see it.

“As soon as I get dressed, I’m going to start breakfast if mom hasn’t already started it,” I said, “so drag you butt out of the sack and get down there unless you’re afraid you might gain an ounce on your skinny bod.”

“I’m not skinny! More muscles than you. Will you get the fuck off my back?”

“Off your back? Oh, I don’t know. You do have a cute little butt,” I said with a chuckle, although I really meant it.

Joseph didn’t know it, but I liked…no, I really liked the smooth curves of his two mounds of muscular buttocks that shifted and flexed under his tight Levis when he casually walked. Nor did he know that I am Gay and clandestinely lusted for him. Nor did I dare expose those facts to him or anyone else.

Out, Josh Kleinstadt, you lame brain idiot! Now!” he yelled.

 

Joseph likes to tease and hurl insults as much as I do. But it is always meant in good fun. Actually, we were always as close as the proverbial two-peas-in-a-pod. To tell the truth, we really loved and respected each other. Although he didn’t know it, my love for Joseph was far beyond mere platonic. I so desperately wanted to make love to him. But I was sure that if I approached Joe in that way it would surely drive a wedge between us, and that would be devastating for me, probably for him too. As twins sometimes are, we were so identical in looks that other than mom and dad and a few relatives, people we knew were never quite sure which one of us they were talking to. We both had a healthy streak of mischief too, and we sometimes used it to confuse people about our true identity for our own amusement.

 

Fortunately for all of us, mom, with her hair coiled around large pink curlers, was up and sipping fresh coffee while she started preparing breakfast. She was wearing her awful faded pink house coat and her fuzzy blue bunny houses hoes complete with ears and glass eyes. Although she looked ridiculous, her inner self was as beautiful as a Monarch butterfly. Dad was sitting at the breakfast table reading the Sunday newspaper in his dark-red Satin robe and simple brown leather slippers.

 

“Is that lazy brother of yours still sleeping,” dad asked me.

“No, dad. He’s probably getting dressed right now,” I said grinning.

Before I had finished the sentence, I heard quick footsteps bouncing down the carpeted stairs.

 

“Good morning, mom and dad,” said Joseph.

“Good morning son,” mom said, and then stopped stirring the scrambled eggs and looked at both of us. Our voices were almost as identical as everything else, but mom and dad could tell us our voices apart, also by the not-so-small dark brown mole beneath my left ear.

“Coffee, Joe?” she asked my twin, and then returned to scrambling the eggs.

“Always, mom. I’ll get it.”

 

Every morning was a repeat of the one before and the one before that: A bit of gossip, if there was anything new. A grumpy remark from dad about a politician or an overzealous preacher, etc. After finishing my breakfast and putting my dish and silverware in the sink, mom said…

 

“Josh. I need some things at the grocery store. I want you to run that errand for me.”

“Sure, Mom. If I can use dad’s car,” I added.

“My car! Did that piece of crap you drive finally give out?” asked dad.

“Uh…not quite. The transmission is, well, questionable.”

“Alright! Here are the damn keys. There’d better not be a scratch on it when you get back home.”

“Thanks, dad. I’ll be extra careful. Do you have a list, mom?”

“It’s on the dinning room table.” Add Swiss cheese to the list.”

“Okay, mom. Bye.”

 

I was lucky. A car was backing out four parking spaces from the store entrance. The meter still had eighteen remaining minutes. As I was walking toward the entrance, a sexy looking young man about my age came out of the store and headed my way carrying a bag of groceries. When he saw me, his face lit up like a Christmas tree. He hurried to meet me. I’d never seen him before in my life, so why, I wondered did he seem happy to see me?

 

“Joe! Hi! Are we still on for Monday night?” he asked, grinning.

Humph. Mistaken identity again, I thought. But what is this about Monday night? I was especially curious because Joseph had left the house on each of the previous four Monday evenings without inviting me. So my curiosity played along with this young, somewhat cute total stranger. The little mischievous voice inside my head was at it again.

“Well, yeah, I suppose so,” I said. “I’ve got a horrible headache and can’t quite seem to remember. Remind me of what we had planned,” I said straight faced.

“The same as the last four Monday nights, Joe. You know...the ol’ swimming hole.”

“Oh! Oh yeah. The ol’ swimming hole. Sure…uh. Sorry, I forgot your name too. The headache, you know. Fells like a semi ran over it twice.”

The guy stared at me as if I’d lost my mind. I feared that I might blush from guilt. I could have slapped the little man inside my brain to hell and back. He’d gotten me in over my head.

“For chissake, Joe. You must be felling really bad. It’s me…Ronny!”

“Oh of course! How stupid of me!” I said as convincingly as possible.

“Well, Joe? Are we going to meet there and do it again? When we parted to go home last Monday night, you told me that it was really good and that you could hardly wait to do it again,” Ronny said, then winked.

Now I was really curious. Do what again? I wondered.

“Why sure…we can do that,” I said as I stepped deeper into the quicksand I’d willingly stepped into. I wanted to disappear into thin air.

I’d heard of ‘the ol’ swimming hole’, as it was referred to, but I’d never been there. So I had to think fast or confess that I was Joseph’s twin brother.

“I tell you what, Ronny. How about meeting you tomorrow evening at McDonalds, and you can drive from there.”

“McDonalds! What’s wrong with the pool hall where we have always met?”

“Well, uh…mom might not be back from visiting her sister, and none of us can cook worth a shit. So I won’t have eaten. I want a light snack before we go swimming.”

“No problem. McDonalds it is.”

“What time?” I asked.

“Same as always, Joe.”

“Uuuuuh, no. Earlier maybe. You pick the time.”

“Alright.. How’s eight thirty sound.”

“Good! Much better!”

“Okay. I didn’t think that a half hour earlier would make that much difference, but eight thirty it is at McDonalds.”

“Great! I must go now. Mom wants some things from the grocery store and she told me to hurry. Bye, uh, Ronny.”

“See ya Joe. Bye.”

 

I felt an enormous weight lifting as we went our own ways. This was one time that I wished I’d never pretended to be my brother. But what lurked ahead for Monday night was still a total mystery to me. I now supposed that Joe and Ronny went swimming Monday nights. But Joe had always said on the previous four Monday nights that he was going to play pool with an old friend, and that he wanted that time with only his friend. In fact, when it came to swimming, Joe swam well, but never had cared all that much for it. But I loved to swim. So why had he not asked me to go with him, or even asked me to join him and this mystery friend in a swim. It made no sense. But one thing was clear. This mystery friend had a name now. Ronny somebody. I felt my curiosity rising faster than a fourth of July rocket. My mind flashed back to Ronny’s words, “You could hardly wait to do it again“.

“Swim?” I said under my breath. “And what was that wink about?“ Then, for some enigmatic reason, it hit my like a brick to the forehead. If the word “sex” had been mentioned in any context, the rest of what Ronny had said would have fit like a hand to a glove. Sex would have been the missing piece of the puzzle. It would also explain why Joe had made it clear that he didn’t want me to go with him to play pool. Although I found it absolutely impossible to believe that my butch-as hell football star brother might be Gay, I just had to find out what my brother was really doing on those nights. Smoking pot and getting drunk on beer and having a hell of a lot of laughs would have made some sense. But I just had to find out. Yep, there he was again…that mischievous little voice in my brain held the reins, and like a sap, I was doing its bidding.

 

“Here they are, mom. And I didn’t forget the cheese.”

“Thanks, son. Your brother is mowing the lawn. When he is finished, the two of you can do whatever you want as far as I’m concerned.”

 

I immediately went to my room and rummaged through my dresser drawers in an attempt to find my swim suit. I finally remember where I had put it. I’d hidden it in the corner of our shared closet and shoved a suitcase up tight against it. I didn’t want mother to find it because it was a low rise tight fitting suit with a highly expandable pouch that graphically defined the shapes of the goodies it housed. But I had shown it to Joseph. Being generously endowed, and proud of it, when I had it on I looked scandalously sexy. “Lewd,” one might say. Provocative to say the least. I loved it! I decided I would wear it under my jeans when I met Ronny on Monday, and watch the look on his face when I stepped out of my jeans. If Monday night proved to be misconstrued and a total disaster, at least I’d be going down in style with a satisfied smile on my face. The bulk of Sunday afternoon was spent with Joe and dad watching football, and me pretending too while hurt, anger and jealousy fermented into a bitter stew. When we retired for the night, Joseph was the first to get in bed. I studied his face as he lay with his eyes closed. I was almost thinking out loud.

Like hell he was playing pool. It’s the first time that I know of that Joe has ever lied to me. I feel betrayed. But then he did have a legitimate reason if he was Gay and didn’t want me to know. Such irony. I should have long ago confessed to him that I am Gay. Then, if he is Gay, he wouldn’t have needed to cover up his secret. Oh well. I’ve got to shut off my brain and get some sleep.

 

I usually sleep on my right side facing my brother, but that night, I was so hurt that I faced the wall so that I wouldn’t have to look at him.

 

“It’s your turn to shower first”, Joseph said Monday morning after the alarm clock buzzed.

I crawled out of bed without saying a word and quickly put on my rob and left our bedroom. My brain felt all fuzzy. Confused. Tortured. The thought of anyone other than me making love with Joseph made me feel all hollowed out. When I returned to my room, he was in his robe and standing at the closet, selecting what to wear to work.

“Your turn,” I said understatedly.

“Bad night, Josh? You sound grumpy.”

“Not good. Go shower,” I said with a bit of a bite.

 

As weekday mornings go at our house, no one has much to say about anything. “Pass the jam.“ “Pass the sugar.“ “More coffee?” Just eat and leave for work. As the day wore on, I was building an urge for revenge. Was that justified? I didn‘t know. Did I care? No. Jealousy was gnawing my gut. Also, I was pissed at Joe for not trusting me with his secret, that I wasn‘t even certain about. If it were true, and if he had told me, things would have been much different. By the end of the work day I’d convinced myself that my twin really was Gay, and I had decided to try stealing Ronny from him to piss him off. Even though I didn’t really know Ronny, and didn’t even find him all that attractive, that was not the point. I just wanted to hurt Joseph. That evening at the dinner table, mom and dad were chatty. Joe noticed my vinegary mood and tried to tease me to get me to loosen up. I responded with a hard stare. He stared back for a moment, then shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat. I shoved food down fast and put my plate on the counter.

 

“I’m going over to Lee Norton’s house to play some chess, mom.”

“Tomorrow is a work day, Josh. Get back before dark!” dad said as I opened the door.

I was steaming when I closed the door.

“Nineteen years old! Fuck! Am I on a fuck’n curfew at my age?” I mumbled as I turned briskly onto the public walk. I had no intentions of playing chess with Lee or anyone else. I just wanted to be by myself and wallow in my stew of anger and jealousy. .

 

When I parked in front of McDonalds, I saw Ronny sitting in a booth. His back was to the entrance. I entered and walked over to sit across from him. As I passed his side, I noticed that he was wearing an extra short pair of cutoff jeans. His legs were pretty darn sexy. I sat across from him and took note of the cutout area of his white T-shirt exposing his large redish-brown nipple, an obvious attempt to look sensual. Believe me, it worked.

 

“Hi Ron.”

“Hi Joe. I don’t see your Ford out there.”

“Uh…it has a flat. I borrowed my brother’s jalopy. It isn’t very dependable. You can see now why I wanted you to drive us to…the place. Afterwards, you can bring me back to get my car.”

“Sounds like a plan. I didn‘t know you had a brother.”

“You didn’t? Oh, uh…yeah. Five years older! Fred! That’s his name. Let’s go,” I said anxiously.

“Sunday you told me that you wanted a light snack before swimming. Did you change your mind?”

“I…I opened a can of salmon and a bag of pretzels before leaving home. I’m okay. Now can we go?”

 

Ronny seemed convinced, and I was glad. I feared that sooner or later my lies would betray me, so I discouraged conversation by minimizing my responses as much as possible and initiating nothing.

As we drove, I paid close attention to every street, every turn and the gravel road that lead to the stream where I supposed we were going. Thankfully, Ronny did most of the talking, and most was about the Monday nights he’d spent with Joe. He finally referred to, “how nice and tight my ass was“. It was a bit of a shock, but now I knew for sure, and I sort of numbed out. Ronny turned onto a rutted dirt road and drove cautiously for only about eight hundred yards and stopped a few yards from a bridge.

“We’re here,” he said as he switched off the lights and grabbed my thigh and squeezed. He grinned like he was going to have me for dessert.

“So I see,” I said, although I’d never been there before. I wasn’t about to make a slip of the tongue at this stage.

 

The sun had long ago gone down, and it was almost as dark as the contempt that I felt for Ronny. It wasn’t easy to maneuver along the damp muddy bank with him in the lead, but we didn’t go far before I saw a narrow fishing and a boat tie-up wooden platform from which one could fish or dive. One end was anchored in the bank and the other nailed to posts driven into the mud beneath the water..

 

“There it is,” Ronny said. “Let’s hurry. I’m really horny tonight.”

Something caught my eye. I looked up and saw a piece of the rising moon filtering between fluttering tree leaves and making images a bit more clear. I noticed an upside down fishing boat tied to a support leg of the wooden platform. About ten inches of the astern was in the water. We stepped onto the platform and Ronny immediately began shedding cloths while I lagged and accessed his trim and slightly muscular body. Not bad.

“Come on, Joe. You’re usually faster than me. Get em off, man,” he said as he hooked his thumbs under the waistband of his jockey briefs.

Even in it’s flaccid state his cock didn’t look half bad either. If I’m going to go through with it, I might as well make it real and have some fun in the process, I thought. Revenge might be sweet after all.

 

So I took my cloths off as fast as I could. Although he’d referred to how tight my ass was, meaning Joseph’s, of course, I was determined to at least try talking Ronny into being the submissive one. I wanted to fuck him hard and mean, make him squeal with pain, and when I was finished and not caring wither he was or not, I’d pull out and tell him who I really was.

 

“What’s this? Swim trunks! You never even wore underwear after the first time,” said Ronny.

Another goof up. But how was I to know anything about that? I was sinking fast under my myriad of lies.

“I’m taking them off, Ron. I just wanted to show them off.”

“Well, I must say they’re pretty damn sexy…wow!”

I quickly took off my trunks. Ronny stepped up to me and pressed his body against mine. It felt warm and nice. He put one hand around my waist and the other around the back of my neck, and then pouted his lips and forced our faces together. Because I didn’t want to kiss him, I broke the kiss and turned my face to the side and offered my neck instead. He eagerly accommodated as he ground his inflating cock against mine. I turn on easily, so I quickly felt my cock begin to inflate too. He reached down and started jacking it. It was quickly growing stiff. Then Ronny stopped massaging and kissing.

“Am I imagining things? You certainly fell bigger tonight.” he said.

“Oh? Is that a complaint, Ron?”

“Hell no! I just didn’t reme…”

Ronny froze. I did too. I was sure I heard the bushes above the bank rustle. I quickly broke the embrace and ran off the end of the dock and plunged into the cool water. I hit mud, but not hard. I didn’t know the river here, and had dove too deep. The moon had risen enough that below water I could see the rear end of boat a few inches below the surface. I held my breath and swam toward it under the surface and eased up behind it and stood in the mud with my nose just above the water and my head out of view.

 

“Ronny! We were supposed to meet at the pool hall, not here.”

It was my brother’s voice. I was fucking doomed! What now?

I heard the rattle of Joseph’s large cowboy belt buckle and assumed that he was beginning to get undressed.

“Joe? Is…, is that you?” asked Ronny in a quivering voice that sort of squeaked out the question. He sounded puzzled and stunned.

“Of course it‘s me!”

“Then whose tha… Oh my god! What in the hell is going on here?”

I heard Joseph’s shoes on the platform walking toward Ronny.

“You’re here. I’m here. What’s the problem?” asked Joseph. “Those swim trunks! My brother has a mail-order pair exactly like them! They were mail ordered from Brazil. Maybe I should ask you what’s going on!”

“I…I, I don’t know either. Those, …those are my trunks! Why are you looking around, Joe?”

“Bull shit! Those are not your swim trunks.”

A deafening silence sent shivers down my spine.

“Josh! Where the fuck are you!” yelled Joseph, shattering the serenity of the quiet night ambience. “I know goddamn well that you’re here!”

I was basted, baked and ready for carving. It was over, and I knew it. I moved away from the boat and saw both of them staring down at me.

“You called him Josh! Who in the hell is he? Are you really Joe?” asked Ronny angrily.

“I’m Josh,” I said. “Joe is my identical twin brother. I’m sure you both hate my guts now.”

“I hate both of you!” yelled Ronny as he rapidly began dressing.

“Josh. Are you just experimenting with sex?” asked Joe as he moved to the edge of the platform and looked down at me. “Or have you been hiding your queerness from me all along?”

“Hiding it, Joe. I didn’t want you to know. But who are you to point an accusing finger? You‘ve been hiding your queerness from me too!”

“Then we’ve both been playing the same game. Ain’t that a hoot!”

“It’s more than a hoot, Joe. Uh…you don’t sound pissed. Why not?”

We heard Ronny running off of the long platform. Joseph turned around and yelled...

“Sorry about this Ron!”

“Fuck you! Fuck you both!” yelled Ronny as he scrambled up the bank and wedged his way through the thick undergrowth.

“He’ll survive to screw another day, another man,” Joseph said Solemnly, as if he didn’t care. “Think about it, Josh. This was not Ronny’s fault. You obviously took advantage of the immature game we both sometimes play by confusing people about our identity and having some fun with it. It backfired in a big way, and Ronny is the one who got unduly hurt. We’re both adults now and we need to stop that nonsense.”

“You’re right, Joseph. I feel like such a jealous asshole,” I said as I looked up at Joe while he knelt on one knee at the corner of the dock.

“Isn’t that water a little cool, Josh? Get you ass up here, brother. And splash the mud off your feet. Here, give me your hand.”

Joseph helped me up until I was able to swing my bare butt around and sit on the dock with my back to him. Then I released his hand and splashed my feet clean.

“Joe, I horned in on your fuck buddy. You’ve got plenty of reason to be mad at me. Why aren’t you?” I asked.

“Because I’ve got a far bigger reason not to be. You don’t know how many times I’ve wanted you to crawl in bed with me.”

“You! Wanted me? That way? Hell, Joe! Many times when I’ve seen the sheet swaged down around you beautiful butt on a hot summer night, I’ve wanted to rip it away and ease down on your back and gently press my cock between those beautiful fleshy mounds. Wanted to kiss and gently bite the side of your neck and hear you whisper that you loved me as my cock lovingly massaged your prostate and gave you pleasure. But I never wanted you more than right now. These boards may be a little hard, but we can spread our cloths over them. What’s wrong with right here? The moon has cleared the trees now, and it’s quiet and beautiful out here. And we don’t have to worry about mom and dad hearing us,” I said as I scanned the glassy surface of the stream with my back still turned toward Joseph.

“Why do you think I’m unzipping my jeans?”

“Because you ate too much?” I said, and then broke into hysterical laughter.

“Ah, Josh, you’re a monkey. Did you know that? You’re a funny, ornery, sweet as honey in the comb monkey. And I love the hell out of you.”

“No more than I love you. Think of all we’ve been missing. There we were, night after night, a few feet of space between our beds. All of our nineteen years we’ve been inseparable. And yet we were separate in a very significant way.”

“Not any more, Josh. There’s no sane reason why brothers can’t be lovers. Would you like to change those nineteen years into a lifetime?”

“Yes, Joseph. I’ve even dreamed of that. But how can we face mom and dad with the news?” I asked wistfully.

“We can’t let that stop us from being happy, Josh. Each bridge we come to, each hurdle we have to jump…we’ll be strong and do it as a team.”

“Well spoken, even if it was a bit too corny,” I said, and chuckled.

“You silly ass. Close your eyes and don’t get up or turn around.”

“Your going to toss me in the water, aren’t you, Joe?”

“I will if you turn around.

“Okay. I’m good.”

 

I didn’t really need to close my eyes. I knew exactly what Joseph was doing. I felt something cool land in my lap. I opened my eyes and saw a sample tube of KY shining in the moonlight. .

“I’ve got eight and a half saluting above my balls. Kind of fat too. Can you take it?” I asked.

“Do you want my ass?”

“What do you think?”

“Then stand up and turn around and have your way. I like getting…”

“Fucked?” I interrupted. “I know. Ronny told me.”

“Forget Ronny! Get off your sweet ass and pivot around. Grasp my hips in your strong hands and thrust your mighty sword into my yearning yams. Free your beast and let your lion roar. I want to feel your low-slung balls banging against my ass in an erotic duel of lust.”

“I doubt that a poet could match that, drama queen,” I said as I rose to my feet, my rigid dick pointing moonward. I turned around. Before me; his brawny backside dappled with cool moonlight, stood my beautiful twin. I so urgently wanted to please and fulfill his desires, but having only had sex two other times, both being with our cousin, Eddie Bruster, when we were both fourteen, I remembered that he wanted me to be a little more aggressive. Then, based on Joe’s erotic verse, I made a risky assumption. Since Joe obviously liked getting fucked, I thought that he might like being dominated. I decided to take the risk. I moved up behind him and pressed my erection between his thighs and kissed his back. He reached around behind me and firmly gripped my butt cheeks and forced me tightly against him. I slapped his hands away and backed out.

 

“What’s wrong, Josh?”

“Spread our cloths out in a row, Joe, and be damn quick about it!” I snapped.

He turned around and stared at me strangely. I thought that I had made a grievous error. Then slowly his expression changed to a huge smile.

“Yes, sir. Whatever you say, sir,” he said, and began spreading our cloths as ordered.

“Now get down there and lay on your back!”

He quickly responded without comment. I was still holding the sample tube of lube.

“Legs up…high!” I said demandingly.

The moon made his white skin almost glow. His legs raised high and spread apart reminded me of a chicken’s wishbone with the highly defined heavy muscles of a bullfrog. I went to my knees and walked them forward till my thighs touched each side of his butt. I took the cap off of the lube and squirted a big glob on and around his dark asshole, and then coated my dick with the rest. Then I leaned forward and cast a shadow on Josephs bottom. I grabbed my shaft and moved it around in search of the prize. When I felt it, Joseph pushed out to relax his sphincter. He obviously knew what to do. I gently forced the head in.

“Ah yes. Feels good,” whispered Joe. “Ease on in.”

About half way in, Joseph arched his head back and grunted.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Yeah…really okay. All the way now, Josh. Easy though till I get used to your hefty size. You‘re certainly hung better than me. Go for it, man.”

I gently pushed all the way into his warm soft gut while I studied his face to be sure that he was still alright with it. Seeing that he was liking it, I began an easy rhythm. Easy evolved into harder. Harder evolved into red hot lust; withdrawing far and thrusting harder and deeper.

“You like that, don’t you, you fucking whore!” I hissed.

“Oh yes, sir. Shove hard! Harder! Damn, you’re big!

“You like a big cock up your tight little ass, don’t you, Joseph?”

“Oh hell yes! Fuck me, brother. Fuck me hard!”

I withdrew till only the very tip of my dickhead was still in him. Then, with all my strength, I thrust deep into his hot gut.”

“Oooooooh! Hell yessssss! Again, Josh. Ram it, man!”

“Take this!” I said, straining every muscle in my body.

“Aaaahhhhhhhh, Yeeeeah! Fuck it Josh!”

“Damn, your ass is tight,” I said, “and you gut is like an oven! I love you, Joe!”

“Love you too, Josh. Aaaahhhh, fuck yes! I hope you’re almost ready cause I’m about to cum!”

“Good! Me too!” I said loudly.

Joseph stroked his beautiful cock faster, and I buried my cock as I felt tingling in my urethra. All of a sudden a thick ribbon of pearly white cum enhanced by the moon’s cool light, streaked past my chest and splattered against Joe’s neck, followed instantly by several more that blotched his face, and chest and belly. The sweet acrid scent of his semen was all it took to trigger my gonads. I quickly jerked backwards and out. I watched as my own essence sprayed onto Joe, some merging with his own as we both moaned and bellowed out our pleasure. I raked my finger through our combined semen and put it to Joe’s lips. He sucked it off and grinned.

“Delicious!” is all he said as I did the same for myself.

 

Suddenly his legs hit the boards with a thud.

“Are you okay?” I whispered.

“More than okay, Josh. Deeply gratified and fucking worn out. You were really good. I think it’s time for a swim…, don‘t you?”

“I couldn’t agree more,” I said, and quickly rose to my feet and took a running plunge into the cool waters.

I came up and shook the water from my hair in time to see Joseph just before he hit the water. I waited anxiously for him to come up and was beginning to worry that his dive had gone wrong when his arms grabbed around my waste and pulled me under. A water fight commenced and continued for about three minutes.

“Stop, Joe! I’ve had enough!” I yelled.

Joseph swam to the bank beside the platform and climbed onto it. I did the same on the other side. Then I stepped up to him and embraced and kissed his soft lips gently and lovingly, hoping to demonstrate that my aggressiveness was only an exercise in fantasy. His body felt so warm and friendly in the cool night air. An Owl hooted in the distance.

“I really love you, Josh,” he whispered softly into my ear.

“Love you too, my dear brother. You know, we need to move in to an apartment and get out from under the scrutiny of our parents.”

“That’s for sure! As lovers, Josh?”

“Of course.”

“For life, Josh?”

“Yes, for life, Joe.”

Joseph wrapped his arms around me and hugged me so tightly that I could barely breath. My quest to be loved had been fulfilled. Holding me was the one person that I had ever really loved. My man. My brother. My lover for life. My Joe. I was happy.

Copyright © 2011 Bill Moretini; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..