Jump to content
    Chirping
  • Author
  • 1,762 Words
  • 814 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Everlasting Guilt - 1. 1. Percy

1. Percy


"A everlasting school year, would be a pain." Kyle whispered behind Percy. A small sound of snickers crept from behind him. Percy gave a sigh, and scanned the room. Monday. Percy was tall, standing at 6"2, he had eyes of silver, and a clump of brown hair. The bell rung from outside, and echoed down the hallways, and crept into the classrooms.

"Okay, everyone dismissed!" Shouted the teacher. Everyone started getting up. Groans and moans, along with laughter and other sounds found its way out into the opening. The door kept creaking as it was opened, closed and reopened. Again and again.

"Percy." The teacher started down the aisle. He bent down and whispered to Percy, still stern. "You slept in class again. This will be your last time, I'm covering you." He stood up straight, and went back to the board. Percy stood up, being dazy.

"Your gonna be late for class Percy." The teacher yelled from the front.

"Oh right." Percy sighed, and picked up his stuff and started to the door.

He pushed the door open, and noise from all directions blast into his hearing. Shouting & screaming. Pretty much an average day for him. He closed the door, and began to move out, before he could though, Someone rammed into him. A loud bang was heard and groans as he was slammed into a locker. He had a bad vision, but he looked up.

He was looking under someones pants. He tilted his head abit more, and saw a face. Matt.

"Oh sorry!" Matt scurried down, and picked up Percy's stuff.

"Its okay Matt, but really again?" Percy rubbed his head.

Matt was alittle smaller then Percy. 5"10, he wore glasses that cover his ocean blue eyes, and a nice styled dirty blond hair.

"Yeah sorry..." Matt pushed his hand up into his hair and gave a scratch from behind.

"Lets just get to math."

"Right."

They both stood up and started pushing through the hallway towards their math class. They got there in afew minutes, just before the bell rang. Everyone started pushing around into seats. They all settled and stayed quiet, as the door creaked open. A young man, popped his head in. He wore a black suit, and had brilliant silver eyes. His hair was black & wore cute hipster glasses.

"Is this the math class?" He peered in while asking.

Everyone nodded yes in response. Afew awed, and others snickered. Percy started, for quiet awhile the man has adorable face.

"Well, sorry for the mix up, I'm Jason, everyone." He stepped in from the door. He was 6"1 Alittle shorter then Percy. While he was staring still, Matt poked him on his side.

"Earth to, Percy."

"Ow, what was that for!?" He lowered, his voice in a shimmer.

"I was asking you, who are you going to take to the spring prom?"

Percy, revised that the spring prom was only 9 days away from that day. He sighed and wondered. Who am I gonna bring? He was thinking, as the voice of Jason made him turn back.

"Tell you later." Percy muttered to Matt.

"I'll be your math teacher for this half of the year! I'm so glad to have a group of." He paused to make a face, then resume. "Brilliant students! Now lets get down to business." He went over to his desk, and pushed aside the stuff as they clattered to the ground and sat.

"What do you guys want to know about me before, I go onto our math lesson?" He smiled, as a bunch of hands arose from the dazed kids, as well as Percy's.

"Yes, you over there silver eyes, whats your name and question?" He smiled.

"I'm Percy, and how old are you?"

"Ah, nice name Percy, and I'm only 24. And yes you over there?" He pointed to a girl with blond hair, and green eyes.

Percy blocked off everything else, and dazed about the teachers age. That young? He pictured him walking with him. But he dropped that. He never told his parents or anyone that he was really gay. But how could he possibly not hit on this? The teacher was young and charming. A great combination! He wondered deeper into his mind. He was cut off of daze, when Jason started teaching. Percy became eager to learn.

 


 

The bell rang and everyone escorted outside of the classroom to science class. Percy stood up, along with Matt.

"So are you gonna tell me?" Matt leaned over with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know who to take to be honest." Percy breathed.

"What! and you had the whole 2 weeks to get planned." Matt scowled and punched Percy's shoulder.

"Well who did YOU ask out?" Percy scowled back, rubbing his shoulder.

"I was asked out by Queen." Matt, said it like that was the most amazing word to say.

"Queen?" Percy questioned.

"Kyle Nightshade. You know her."

"SHE? Asked YOU. out? Shes like the most bitchy person around here."

"No shes not! Plus she wanted too, not me."

"Probably because she didn't want to go alone. pfft." Percy muttered, and got another punch, this time on his arm.

"You shut it."

"Well sorry, m-" Percy's sentence shimmered to a stop when someone bumped him on the shoulder. He started in aw.

"Oh, sorry Mr Percy." Jason, said as he tilted his head back. "Didn't see you there." He scratched the back of his head.

"O-oh, its okay." Percy studdered. Jason turned around and started walking back down the hallway.

"Percy, you okay? Your sweating like your being cooked." Matt questioned, with a worry look.

"Oh, I-I'm fine.. Lets just get to our last class."

 


 

Science, wasn't a bliss at all. Percy dropped one of his bottles, and it exploded all over the floor. It was loud enough to make others scream and drop theirs. Soon the room had to be exacutated. School ended early because of that.

Percy was walking down the street by himself. Muttering to himself. He looked up at the orange, purple, and crimson skies. The shadowing was approaching. He stepped around the streets. The houses were all similar. Each numbered, Percy's was 1732 A far off house. Not different from the others at all.

Children ran around the streets, and the trees swished from the small breeze, leaves tumbled and rode the air, till it fell and crumble to the ground. The grasshoppers cricketed, and small fire flies lit the new shadowing as it fell upon the world. Percy turned to view his house front. 1732 was the number. He started up and the door swung open by his mother.

"Where have you been!" She walked over and gave him a hug.

"I was just walking slowly. It was a bad day."

"Oh, I know, I heard you blew up the science room again." She kissed his head.

"Now come inside, before your dad comes out scowling at you." She brushed him into the house.

The TV was on, and blared. The smell of melted cheese and warmth, floated into the room and into his nose. He enjoyed his moms cooking. He dropped his backpack down, as his mother went into the kitchen. He turned around to look out of his window now.

The wind blew still and leaves still rode the air. Birds passed by. Percy sighed enjoying the view. He suddently became alarm. In the distance was Jason. He wasn't very small since he was across the street. But what made Percy more excited was he was living across from his house. How could of he not knew that? Percy suddenly felt the strange feeling of loss in his head.

"Dinner!" Percy's mother yelled from the kitchen.

Percy resumed back into the real world. He stood up and started to the kitchen and grabbed a plate of the melting cheese. His father didn't come down, so his mother went up herself. He could hear the yelling from upstairs, clattering, and then a loud bang. His mother stepped back downstairs, and sat down, like nothing happened.

"So how was the rest of your school day, huh honey?"

"It was pretty well, we got a new math teacher for this half of the year."

"Oh, whats his name?"

"Jason."

"Oh, nice name. You know I always wanted to name you Jason, but your father said that Percy was a more fine name." She smiled as she took a bite into the macaroni.

Percy took a bite into his macaroni. It was warm, and still cheesy. "Thats nice to know." He said and they continued to eat in silence.

 


 

Percy went upstairs to his bedroom. He pushed the door open lightly, and inside was a navy blue room, with pictures & awards on the walls. He had a desk, black bed, drawer, and a door to the bathroom.

Percy began studying and the time had came when he had to sleep. Percy stood up and gave a yawn. He turned to his drawer and pulled out a black shirt, and boxers. He set them down, and pushed his shirt up and off. He didn't had any muscles and nor did he want to. Then he went to his pants and old boxers, pushed them down and pulled on his new boxers and shirt.

Percy crawled into bed and fell asleep, dreaming of Jason.

 


 

A scream ringed Percy's ears. He stood up and heard shouting and stomping, along with bangs. Percy rushed to his door, and found it was locked from the outside. Percy banged his fist onto the door, and screamed. "MOM!! SOMEONE! OPEN THE DOOR!" His heart pounded as he heard more screams and kept pounding on the door, his dad's voice boasted cusses. Percy had tears.

He quickly pulled out his phone and started dialing emergency.

"Hello, whats the problem?" The women was sweet, but Percy wheezed, sniffed and tear drops fell onto the phone.

"I-I'm locked in my room in my house.. A-and, I-I hear my mom's scream..." He sniffed.

"Do you have a father?"

"Y-yes.."

"Is he there?"

"Y-yes..."

"What house is calling?"

"1732."

"Okay, we will be there right away."

he heard more thumps and screams, until he heard no more screams, but thumps and his dad's voice. Percy pounded on the door once more, and yelled. "MOM!" His voice shimmered at the end. His heart pounded, as sirens were heard in the distance, drawing closer.

Copyright © 2015 Chirping; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..