Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2010 - Summer - Out of this World Entry

Letters of Love - 1. Story

Letters of Love

by

Dolores Esteban

 

 

Transcending night and day
We explore the realm of love
A realm unknown, out of this world
Eternal and beyond compare

 


 

Dear Edouard,

It’s early in the morning. It is dark, everything is silent. I feel a deep grief in my heart. At the same time, I anticipate a new morning. We parted without a promise, knowing that time will work against us. But I cannot forget. I do not want to forget. Edouard, you have captured my heart.

Raymond

 

Dear Raymond,

Do you remember? It was way past midnight when we left the celebration and went to my house. I opened the window. It was a warm summer night. The air was filled with the scent of roses. We looked out of the window for a long time, both of us feeling the tension, an anticipation that left us almost breathless. I desperately desired to break the tension. I wanted to touch you, touch your body. Raymond, I want to touch your heart.

Edouard

Dear Edouard,

You looked at me and I drowned in the depths of your dark eyes. Your look was challenging and promising. Your smile was divulging, inviting and demanding. I was all yours when your lips touched mine. I abandoned myself to your kiss. I devoted myself to it. Edouard, I will never forget this kiss.

Raymond

Dear Raymond,

I fell for you at first sight. You gave me a smile that was all charming and enchanting me. I never would have let you go. You gave in to this kiss that was all so delightful. I love the way you respond to my desires and needs. You know how to give in and abandon yourself to me. Raymond, you know how to perfectly meet my passionate demands.

Edouard

Dear Edouard,

I long for your kiss. I long for the fire in your eyes and I long for the smell of your skin. I want to feel your hands on my body and your skin against mine. I long for your longing and your desire. I want to devote myself to my longing and lust. This longing is sweet and painful. It makes me surrender to the moment, surrender to you. This pain is pleasure. It is carrying me to unknown heights.

Raymond

Dear Raymond,

I love to see your defence softly dissolve. I love to see you surrender. Your sweet and painful desire is exciting me. I would do everything to soothe the pain that is tormenting you. But I know that you want it and that you desperately desire for it. So I wish you endure it. I feel your overwhelming desire mixed with lustful despair.

Edouard

Dear Edouard,

I love to respond to your kiss. Feel my lips touching yours lightly. Feel my tongue running down your body and my lips touching your skin. Feel my hands tenderly tracing every line of your body. Do you feel that I fall? You show me your passionate desire, and I surrender, my love. I want to love you, feel you and wrap myself around you. My passion burns like never before.

Raymond

Dear Raymond,

I know that you want me, Edouard. Look into my eyes. I need to see your affection. I want to feel you all around of me. I want to release you from your sweet and desperate pain. Edouard, you make me feel hot and cold all over. My walls are tumbling down. I fall and I lose. I call out your name. I lose control down to my very soul. Raymond, you have conquered me. I fade away and I cease to be. I love you with all my heart.

Edouard

Dear Edouard,

I'm running my fingers through your hair. I'm kissing your ear and I whisper to you. I hold you tight and I cling to you. You make me do the things that I do. Edouard, you have touched my heart.

Raymond

 

© Dolores Esteban

Story Discussion



 
Copyright © 2010 Dolores Esteban; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2010 - Summer - Out of this World Entry
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..