Jump to content
    Howie
  • Author
  • 6,625 Words
  • 1,130 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Miracle Worker - 1. Chapter 1

Chapter1

He sat in the seminar and looked at his essay. He knew he was doing badly. He'd received bad marks for most of the assignments he'd handed in, and they were getting worse. Every week he had had to submit a short essay on the period of history being dealt with in the lectures. To start with, the teacher of the seminar had written long notes in red ink across his work. In the course of the semester, the notes had got shorter and his marks had got worse. The teacher didn't seem to be taking him seriously any longer.

In his latest work, Mr Greggs had just underlined factual inaccuracies, each time leaving as always a neat red cross in the margin. John's initial optimism and love for the subject had died a death of a thousand cuts, each one consisted of a neat red cross.

Not that he had to worry about being kicked out. Since the reforms in the eighties, universities got funding according to the number of successful students. He'd just at some stage be given a passing grade and moved on to the next semester. In each semester he would do worse and worse.

Why the hell had he wanted to study a humanity anyway? At school these subjects were easy. You just learned the dates and spat out a few theories and that was it. At university no one tried to teach him anything. You had to work for yourself, and there were always more interesting things going on. He'd also had bad luck with the girls. Coming from a small Southern town he wasn't used to the political correctness on campus and had told some jokes at the beginning of the semester which had lead to him being labelled a missogynist. This was totally wrong. In his home town he was one of the most progressive, and he loved women. They were, after all, just as capable as men, just different.

He'd had a couple of one night stands since he'd been here, but nothing had ever come of them. They had all been with girls he'd met at parties. At some stage their friends had told them who he was and the relationship had been ended. This was all the proof John had needed to convince himself that the prevalent view of Northern Democrats the people in his home town had had was the undilated truth: they were all herd animals, and they all grouped together and decided en masse what the right course of action was to be.

He looked at his essay, folded it together and stuck it in a book on modern history he'd borrowed from the library to mark his place. He needed help. Maybe he could ask one of the attractive girls who got good marks if they would tutor him? The old mea-culpa-bambi-eyes number had always worked upto now, and some of them were really attractive. He'd often sat in the lectures fantasizing about two of them in particular. He looked across the room. They were here now. One of them licked the end of her pencil while the other leant over and whispered something in her ear. The first one giggled a bit, took the pencil out of her mouth and smiled at her friend. Maybe they were lesbians? Maybe they'd let him watch? Maybe they'd let him join in? Oh yeah, licking one of them while the other rode his cock, that would be cool. He'd once had a threesome with two girls back home and had masturbated to the thought for months afterwards. He felt his dick get hard and push against his jeans. He looked over at the girls and waited for them to look at him. The girl with the pencil looked up and saw him. He smiled. She ignored him and looked back at her book. He could feel the coldness from where he sat. He had to think of another way.

The girl with the pencil leant to her neighbour on her left and said a few words to him. He was the swat, the teacher's pet. John hated him to the same extent that Mr Greggs seemed to love him. He spoke rarely and found it difficult to make eye contact, a generally untrustworthy trait. What he said seemed to always be right - he was more a walking dictionary than a person. And his theories never seemed to mention relevant things just boring social stuff. And the girls seemed to adore him. He was always together with them. He ate in the canteen with them, they walked together over the grounds on campus, they sat together on the grass in front of the buildings and read from their books and talked. Maybe he was in a relationship with the girls, whatever their names were, Carole and something else. And he didn't have half the body John had.

Max looked at him, smiled nervously and looked back down. Carole leant over to him and spoke quietly. He noded barely perceptibly and carried on listening to Mr Greggs. He was so fucking weak. He couldn't even look John in the eyes for more than half a second. What a waste of space, what a mommy's boy, what a joke, constantly sucking up to the teacher to get good marks.

But he got good marks and the girls adored him. Maybe John could kill two birds with one stone here. Maybe he could be nice to Max and so spend time with the girls and so show them that he was actually an okay guy.

With a great body.

And a huge dick.

Which was still pushing up against his jeans, trying to escape and get into the cunt of one of the girls.

Mr Greggs had stopped talking. What had he said? John couldn't remember. It must have been a question, because he still had the intonation in his ear. Nobody raised their hand. Eventually Mr Greggs looked down at Max. Max looked up and spoke quietly and slowly. Did he have some problem speaking as well?

'The most important thing is the development of the suburb, made possible through the mass production of automobiles...'

John switched off. This social crap was really getting to him. The most important thing in the fifties and sixties was the Cold War, not the development of the fucking car. There had been cars since the beginning of the century. What the hell was this guy on? And why was Mr Greggs smiling? John opened the book from the library and tried to carry on reading. His dick was still pressing against his jeans. Once in high school he'd put a condom on and jerked off under his desk. He looked around. There was no way in hell he'd do something like that here. In high school he had been popular, everybody had found him cool. The girls next to him had licked their lips and watched while he'd jerked off. Afterwards he'd gone with them into the woods and fucked them. Those were the days.

The bell rang. Mr Greggs excused them and John left as soon as possible. He had to get back to the dorm and take matters into his hands.

Chapter 2

He received the chance to put his plan into action a lot earlier than he had thought. The following Saturday there was a party on campus. His roommates girlfriend was having her 20th birthday and everybody was invited, provided they brought something edible or drinkable with them. John had pulled on his tightest jeans and t-shirt, picked up a sixpack of beer, stuck a condom in his pocket and accompanied his roommate. It was after all a girls' dormitary. If he played his cards right, he'd need the condom before the night was out. They went into the building and climbed the stairs to the third floor. The music could clearly be heard in the stairwell. There were a lot of girls standing around, and a few boys. There were fat ones, thin ones, short ones, tall ones, every hair colour and build you could imagine. Some of them had great tits. Most of them seemed to be drinking beer from the bottle. John liked that. Girls who drank beer from the bottle were in his experience an easy lay. He smiled at some of them, and they smiled back. He didn't know any of them, but that wasn't a problem. It meant he could pick the one he most liked and start a conversation with her. He followed his roommate to Patricia's room. The door was open, but she wasn't there. An overweight girl came down the corridor towards them and smiled at Dave and John in turn.

'She's in the kitchen'.

Dave lead John down the corridor to the room where all the noise was coming from. It was a large kitchen and about twenty people, mostly girls were here. Dave went to his girlfriend and hugged her. They kissed each other quickly on the lips and some of the others in the kitchen cheered. Dave took his backpack off and took a small present out of it. John looked round the room and looked at the girls. He didn't know any of these either, but he had the sympathy factor of being a guest of the boyfriend of the birthday girl and as said, if he played his cards right... Oh fuck. His stomach turned cold. Max was standing in the corner and his presence reminded John of the fact that he hadn't yet started his essay which was due in Monday and he didn't have a clue what he was going to write. But maybe this wasn't a bad thing. Girls liked Max. Max saw him and smiled quickly before returning to the conversation he was having with a short, skinny, coloured girl. John went over to him and smiled.

'Hi, how are things?'

'Fine thanks. Nicole was just telling me some fascinating things about the reformation. You should really hear this.'

Nicole looked at him through her thick glasses.

'Do you study history too?' She had a strong English accent.

'Yeah, I do the same stuff as Max here. But I haven't seen you in any of the lectures'.

Max spoke. 'Nicole doesn't study history. She's a post-grad in biology, but she got a master's in history at Cambridge before switching subjects.'

John looked at her. 'You must be older than you look.''I'm 32. And I didn't get a master's. The Cambridge system works differently. Could I have one of your beers? Mine seems to be empty.'John broke a beer off the pack and gave it to her. Then he broke beers off for Max and himself. This was going well. She was an ugly post-grad student from a foreign country. Knowing the students here, her opinion would be valued extremely highly. If he could convince her, that he was okay, then all those jokes at the beginning of the semester would be forgotten within seconds. He just had to get the right mix of weakness and sincerity.

'Hey Max, how's your essay shaping up for Monday?'

'I haven't yet started it, but I have some good ideas.' He turned to Nicole. 'Maybe you could tell me what you think of them.'

Nicole took a swig from the bottle. 'I dunno. Modern history isn't my speciallity, so don't expect much.'

'Yeah, but you're an intelligent, educated person, and that's the most important thing.'

John could hardly believe his ears. That was such an incredibly shallow pass. Maybe Max liked girls like Nicole. Maybe Max would get drunk and do something he shouldn't. Then John could blackmail him into helping him by threatening to tell Carole and whatever her name was.

'Okay, but not here. Let's go to my room.'

Nicole walked away and Max followed her. John couldn't believe his luck. Maybe fate had just dealt him an ace here. Max turned round and looked at him.

'Are you coming?'

John followed them.

-----

Two hours later, John's head was spinning. To begin with, Max had proposed some outlandish theory about outsourcing removing the dependence of the upper class on the working class so resulting in an instable social system. Then Max and Nicole had started tossing ideas about, backwards and forwards like balls on a tennis court, just that there were dozens of them. It had soon become clear, that John couldn't follow them, so they had changed down a gear and started explaining things to him. They'd kept working their way backwards through history, trying to find a place where John had a safe footing. In the end, they'd given up and started at the beginning in Ancient Rome and Greece. This had been going for two hours now and they'd just reached the Renaissance when John called a halt. He wasn't able to take in any more and so they changed topic totally. Nicole went to her bedside table and took a small bag with cannabis out of it. Skillfully she rolled a joint and offered it round. Max didn't take any of it. John accepted. It was good stuff. Max and Nicole leant back against a large cushion on the wall and started chatting. Soon John got bored and looked around for something interesting. The books were boring. There was a computer which could have been interesting, but Nicole had mentioned that she had Linux installed, and John knew enough about Linux to say that the chances were, counter strike wouldn't run on it. The posters were boring too. A few film posters for films he didn't know and a half naked man. Women's rights and all that, why not? He turned around and looked on the wall behind him. There were a few postcards next to the bed and similar posters on the wall. He leant his head back against the bed frame and shut his eyes. Suddenly his sub-conscious woke him up and told him to listen to the conversation.

Max: The lighting is great. It really accentuates the curves.

Nicole: And you can see that they haven't just painted the muscles on him, like they sometimes do.

Max: Really? I didn't know that.

Nicole: Oh yeah. Usually in films and stuff. They sometimes touch up the stomach muscles with make-up to make them more defined for the camera.

Max: Oh wow. You learn something new everyday.

Nicole: Now you have a new dream job in case it all goes wrong with history. He has a great arse too.

Max: The curve of his spine there leading into his ass is perfect.

Nicole: (whispered) Your friend here has also got a good six-pack, don't you think? Look at the definition of his t-shirt.

Max: (whispered) Shh. He doesn't know I'm gay, and I think he wouldn't like it.

Nicole: (whispered) You're saying he's homophobic?

Max: (whispered) I dunno. He annoyed some friends of mine at the start of the semester with some chauvanist comments, but I think he just didn't know any better. I like him actually.

Nicole: (whispered) Of course you like him. He's strong, attractive, sporty, co-ordinated. Everything you want to be and don't think you are. But believe me, you are attractive yourself. If you weren't gay, I would be all over you in an instant and so would half the girls here.

Max: (whispered) Why?

Nicole: (whispered) Because you're attractive, stupid! You're intelligent, witty and you care. You have a really beautiful face, but more impotantly, we reckon what once you get going in bed, you turn into an animal.

(pause)

Max: (whispered) I've never got going in bed.

Nicole: (whispered) Don't worry about it. Do you know how old I was before I lost my virginity? 28. Who cares? I've been together with Rick for 2 years now. Your prince will someday come too. And then you'll decide if you spit or swallow. Oh god, I've drunk too much.

(pause)

Nicole: (whispered) So what are you going to do with him?

Max: (whispered) You mean if I'd spit or swallow with him?

Nicole: (laughing) No! I mean, I don't know what the standards are like here, but he doesn't know a thing about history. In Cambridge he wouldn't pass the exams at the end of the first year and they'd kick him out.

Max: (whispered) I dunno.

Nicole: (whispered) You could help him. Tutor him. He needs it. And to have a studly like that owing you a favour couldn't be bad.

Max: (whispered) Come on, he's straight and he probably hates gays. That would never work.

Nicole: (whispered) Your right, and I'm drunk. Sos.

 

So Max was a gay. That would explain why all the girls hang around him here in the north. So the blackmail idea had gone out of the window. But so what? This card was if possible even better. If he could show the girls how gay friendly he was, his fellow history students would soon change their opinion of him. John made a mental note to ask Max at the next lecture for help and to make sure that the girls heard him. And it was even better. He could be real nice to Max and get Max to fancy him. With any luck, Max would be writing his essays for him for the rest of his degree.

Chapter 3

John had chosen a nice, neutral place for their first meeting. It was Wednesday afternoon, one day before the Seminar, and they were sitting in a cafe on campus. It had turned cold. This was not good. Men were hornier when the weather was warm, and John wanted to get Max horny. He had tried his best faces and leant back often in his chair to show the gap between the bottom of his way too short t-shirt and his jeans. None of it had worked. Max had ignored it and just carried on talking about history, boring history. And he was asking really difficult questions too. John was soon lost and Max snapped at him.

'I don't understand what I'm doing here. Either you try to learn this stuff or I'm going. You know, I have other things to do with my time too.'

It was like a sudden cold shower. Max was really angry at him, and John knew that he was right. He tried the bambi-eyes. 'I'm sorry, I'll try to concentrate.' It didn't work.

'Have you ever read a book by Eric Berne called Games people play?' He stood up and started putting his books in his backpack.

'Max, I'm sorry, you're right and I really need your help. Look, I promise I'll try.'

Max stopped putting the books away, stood up straight and stared at the wall opposite. He didn't say anything.

John thought quickly. Appeal to the underdog. It always works. 'And Max, you're the only person in the course who talks to me. I said some stupid things at the start of the semester and now nobody wants to know me.'

Max sat back down. John smiled to himself. That was a three pointer from the middle line. Hook, line and sinker. Let's put some more sugar on it. 'And I'm not used to thinking the way you do. It's really difficult for me. I'm just not as quick as you are.' Too much? No bambi-eyes. Look at the table.

'Maybe I was moving too fast. Maybe we should start again and move more slowly. I'm not really used to teaching someone something.'

'Okay, I'll try to understand it, but I'll tell you when I get lost.'

Situation saved. But it soon became clear that this solution had one large drawback: John had to learn, Max wasn't going to do anything for him. The strange thing was, history seemed to make more sense being looked at this way. They decided to meet every Wednesday in the cafe.

Chapter 4

John did his utmost to ensure that the news of the tutoring soon spread around campus. He made sure that the girls in his history class often heard him praising Max for his intelligence and generosity. He even once told Carole (the other one turned out to be called Wendy) that he was trying to find a boyfriend for him. This had a beneficial effect on his relationship with them. They no longer ignored him, they returned his smile when he bumped into them outside class. He had started answering questions in the seminar and his grades had immediately improved. Max was truly a miracle worker. True, he had a bad conscience that he was using Max for his own ends, but Max also got something out of it; he got to see John's sixpack whenever he crossed his arms behind his head and leant back in the chair. And John had often caught him looking, following the thin path of hair down from his navel into his jeans with his eyes. He had asked himself if he should let the girls see him offering Max this sight but had decided against it. The girls would probably realise within seconds what his game was, or even worse, assume he was gay himself. No, that was a good measure to control Max, but nothing more. In order to keep it that way fate conspired with him once more. His family suffered a financial setback. Not that they had been rich before hand, but now money was very scarce. John suggested moving their meetings to his room in the dorms giving as a reason that the ten dollars spent in the cafe once a week was an outlay he preferred to avoid. This gave him the chance to tighten his grasp on Max.

They always met at about three in the afternoon. The second time they met after John had changed the location of their meetings, John made sure of doing a few sets in the gym before hand to pump up his muscles. He then jogged back home, grabbed a towel and shower gel and went to the bathroom, leaving the door to his room open. Dave wouldn't be back until late. He got under the shower and started washing the sweat of his body. He jerked himself a few times to make sure that his dick was half-erect. Then he slung the towel around his waist, making sure it was low enough to reveal the top edge of his pubic hair and went back to his room. As planned, Max was already there.

'Oh hi! Is it 3 already?' He smiled.

Max tried to rip his eyes from John's body. The v-form was exquisite. His shoulders were round, full and hard. His sides had the same definition as his abdominal muscles. The lateral muscles leading into his hips were gorgeous. His cock seemed to sway backwards and forwards between his legs while walking and hit the towel. 'It's already ten past.'

'Then we should get started. Just let me get some clothes on.' He crouched down infront of his bed to get to the storage bins underneath. He pulled them open and grabbed some boxer shorts, a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He let the towel fall from his waist onto the ground.

'What are we going to look at today?'

Max swallowed. 'I thought we'd look at the Russian Revolution and the reaction in the West to the spread of communism.'

John stood up and turned around, showing Max his cut dick. 'Sounds good!' He bent down and pulled his boxer shorts on. He pushed his cock slowly down one of the legs. The tip almost poked out beyond the material. 'Is there anything I can get you before we start?'

'No, I'm fine thank-you'.

'Let me get that stuff off the chair. You don't want my old, sweaty jizz-filled boxers on your chair, I'm sure.' John went to the chair and picked up the clothes he'd been wearing throughout the day and put them in a bag next to his bed. He then pulled on his t-shirt and his jeans and sat down at the table with Max. The lesson started pretty much as usual, but Max was obviously distracted. John had never experienced him like this, so uncertain in his subject. After about half an hour Max clapped his book shut loudly.

'I'm sorry, but I have to tell you something. You're probably going to hate me for it, but it isn't fair of me if I don't tell you.'

'What's up? I won't hate you.'

'It's just... you should know that... I mean... you shouldn't do that naked thing with me.'

Feign sympathy and incomprehension. He's your best friend and you're trying to understand him. 'No sure, if that's a problem for you. I just thought, you're a guy too, so it doesn't really matter.'

'No, it's not that, just... just don't do it, okay?'

'Whatever you say. But if there's something you want to tell me, you can do, okay?'

'Let's just not talk about it again.' He had tried to carry on with the lesson but five minutes later he shut his book again.

'No, I have to tell you it, otherwise I won't be able to look at myself in a mirror ever again.'

'Well what is it? What can be so terrible?'

'Oh god... I'm gay, okay? You should know, that if you get naked, I'm going to be looking at you sexually.'

Count to five, let him not know how you're going to react. John reached out and grabbed his hand. 'Is that all? Don't worry about it, I don't mind you being gay. It's actually really flattering.'

'You're not angry?'

'No, not at all. The way I see it, whatever rocks your boat. And it takes two to tango. I am straight of course, so I'll cover myself up from now on. Had I known, I would never have done that being naked thing just now. Looking at it from your point of view, it must have been really wierd!' He laughed.

Tears were running down Max's face. 'So you don't mind?'

'What, mind? Of course not. If you ever want to talk to anybody, just let me know. I'd actually really like to know more about it, there weren't any gays where I grew up and the pastor was all hell and brimstone about it, but I always thought, you are what you are, and that's how God made you, so it can't be wrong.'

Max mumbled. 'Thanks.'

'Don't mention it. Hey you're really worked up about this aren't you?' John leant forwards and hugged him. If only the girls could see him now, he thought. They'd be naked and jerking him off within seconds for this. He was such an understanding, loving, new man. The thought of Carole blowing him. That would be so cool. 'Okay, shall we carry on, or would you rather we stopped?'

'No, this is an important period in history. You should know about it.' He carried on. At some stage the tears dried up, but the look of gratitude in his face continued.

Chapter 5

John was on a cloud the rest of the day. He'd finally played his cards and he'd played them like a true pro. Max regarded him as a true confidante and all-round great guy. He could talk to the girls about how understanding he was, and about how huge his cock was. With any luck, he could start making a move in the seminar tomorrow. The next day came and John arrived early for the class. Carole and Wendy were already there. Carole walked up to him. John smiled.

'Hi!'

Carole's hand lashed out and struck his cheek.

She almost screamed at him. 'You piece of shit. What the fuck are you playing?' Her eyes were wet with tears.

'What do you mean? I don't understand?'

'You've known for months that Max is gay and then you pull a show like that in front of him! Have you no respect for his feelings?'

Oh fuck. He'd played one of the cards twice and they'd caught him. Think fast. 'I just wanted to show him how grateful I am for his help.'

She slapped him again. 'You fucking liar! If you had wanted to show him how grateful you are, you'd have said it straight out or bought him a present or something. You don't play with someone's feelings like that. When I consider all he's done for you. The time and energy he's spent teaching you stuff and all the time you've been playing with him.'

'Well maybe I have, but have you stopped to think that he maybe deserved it. He is a fucking fag!'

She stared at him for ten seconds in silence. When she spoke, her voice was so cold, it sent a shiver down his spine. 'Get out.'

He stood there and thought about his options. He could try kissing her. Maybe she'd collapse into his arms. Oh what the fuck was he thinking. He'd fucked up, and he'd fucked up good. They would tell Max immediately. He'd be devastated and doubtless cry his eyes out, the mommy's boy. No, he wasn't a mommy's boy. He was a good man, who had really tried to help. And he would have tried to help had John been ugly as sin. He slowly turned round and walked out. This would spread around campus like wildfire. He would be an outsider, a social outcast for this stunt he'd pulled. He looked around. Max was coming towards him smiling. His smile disappeared when he saw the expression on John's face.

'What's wrong?' He sounded concerned.

'Max, I...' He thought quickly. Damage limitation. Well how the fuck should he limit this damage? He owed Max. He owed him big-time. He had an idea. It was a long shot, but maybe it would work. 'Max, could you come with me, now it's my turn to have to tell you something.'

'If you really need me then okay, but we've got the seminar.' He started opening the door.

'No, Max. Please, just come with me to somewhere, where we can talk.'

'Okay.'

He led Max through the campus buildings to the dorm where he lived. Slowly they climbed the stairs. Max asked him every now and then what the matter was, but John refused to tell him, saying that he would first explain when they were in his dorm-room. Finally they arrived and John shut and locked the door. He gestered that Max should sit down and John sat down on his bed.

'So what's up?'

'Max, I... I really appreciate your help.'

'I know that, don't worry.'

'It's not that easy.' He decided to tell the truth. 'Max, I've known all along that you're gay.'

'Well that's okay. When did you find out? Oh, you heard me and Nicole talking about the guy on the poster in her room. But, I don't understand, why did you tell me yesterday that you didn't know? But if you've known all along, that means...' He stopped talking. Then he stared at John. 'Unlock the door, I want to leave.'

John burried his face in his hands. 'Oh God, have I fucked up.'

'Yes, you have. Open the door.'

'This is such a nightmare. Okay. I admit that I'm a manipulating bastard, but everything I said was true. No one likes me here. When this gets out, and I imagine Carole and Wendy are telling everybody even as we speak, it's going to be worse than ever.'

'That's what you don't understand. Carole and Wendy won't talk about you behind your back. They're good people.'

'And am I a bad person?'

Max felt his anger slowly evaporate. This didn't feel like a trick, but how could he know? 'I don't think you're a bad person. I just think you have a really screwed up idea of how relationships between people work.'

'What should I do differently?'

'Try being honest. Try not lying or being deceitful. Try letting other people decide for themselves.' Max walked back from the door and sat down on Dave's bed opposite. Neither of them spoke for a long time.

'You'd have helped me even if I had been really ugly, wouldn't you?'

'Yeah, I think so.' There was another pause.

'I want to do something for you.'

'What?'

'While you were speaking to Nicole you said that you were a virgin. I want to have sex with you.'

'Stop playing with me!'

'I mean it! You've given me so much. Let me give you this.'

'But you're straight. Why would you want to have sex with me?'

'Because you respect me, because you listen to me. I think you're the first person I know who hasn't just wanted to be with me because I'm cool but because you're a nice guy. I want to be closer to you.'

Max didn't say anything. John took his socks and shoes off, stood up and pulled his t-shirt over his head. 'What do you say?'

A switch turned itself on in Max's groin. A shudder ran through his body like a machine starting up for the first time. 'Okay.'

John grinned. 'Let's start small. Let's jerk off together'. He bent over and pealed his jeans and boxer shorts down.

'Your dick's smaller today.'

'I jerked a bit in the shower yesterday to get it larger before you turned up.'

Max laughed. John went to the foot of his bed and pulled the draw out. He took a tube of lube out and pumped some into his hand. He leant back on his bed and started massaging the head of his dick. Max's cock was already rock hard in his pants. 'That looks so cool.' John moved his legs apart, so Max could see his heavy ball sack hang down between his thighs. His cock was growing larger, but it wasn't hard yet.

'Are you just going to sit and watch me?'

Max stood up and went to John's bed. He lay down next to him and watched him jerking. His cock was huge. It must have been nine inches long. 'Is it hard?'

John let go and it fell onto his sixpack. It reached up to his navel. 'No, not yet. It takes a while to get so much blood circulating'. John grinned. 'So are you going to show me what you've got or what?'

'I haven't got as much as you.'

'This isn't a competition. I just want to see that you're enjoying it.'

'Okay.' Max sat up and pulled his socks and shoes off. He then pulled his t-shirt over his head. John looked at his thin back.

'Don't lay back down yet.'

'Why not?'

'I'm looking at your back. At some stage I'm going to be looking at this back while I'm fucking you. I'm just trying to picture what that will be like.'

Max lay back down quickly. John had started jerking again. His cock was getting harder. 'I don't think I want to get fucked. And with that cock I'm sure it will hurt like hell.'

'I once fucked one of the guys in the football team at high school. He didn't complain.'

'You've had sex with a man?'

'I've fucked a guy and I've been sucked off by a guy before, but that's it. And I just did it to nut, not because I wanted the other guy to enjoy it. Come on, show me what you've got! I wanna see it.'

'I'm shy.'

'I don't believe this. Here I am lying on my bed jerking myself off in front of you, and you're shy!'

'Well, it's just... I'm already pretty wet.'

'You get precum?'

'Yeah, lots.'

'Cool. I never get precum. Let's see it.'

Slowly Max raised his ass from the bed, unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down. His boxershorts were already wet and the dent his cock made was small but rock hard.

'Now that's something you don't see every day.'

Max grinned and pulled his boxershorts down. It looked like one of Ripley's Aliens had secreted in his pants. His pubes were wet and the precum produced tendrons to his boxershorts. 'I guess I won't be needing the lube.'

John laughed. 'That is a pretty awesome sight. He leaned over and kissed Max on the cheek. 'I'm pleased to see you're enjoying it.'

Max went back to watching John jerk off. He used his right hand and made large movements, rubbing up and down the whole length of his shaft. The head of his cock was huge and shiny, the skin on it was pulled tight by the blood pressure within. He started breathing faster, his stomach muscles rippled with each breath. He laid his left arm around Max's shoulders.

'I can nut anytime you want. Just let me know.'

Max was jerking with his precum, massaging it into his dick. He watched John, reached across and stroked his stomach muscles. 'Wow, they really do get hard.'

'Of course they do. I gotta cum soon, I can feel it.'

'Could you cum on me?'

'Sure, where?'

'On my cock and balls.'

John got up. He told Max to lie down properly on the bed, then he straddled his legs and started jerking again. From underneath John's cock looked even hotter. His large balls had pulled up close to the base. The huge shaft had a soft v-shape and glistened with lube. The skin looked velvety and fine. John leant backwards and his stomach muscles tensed and got redder. Max tried to time his orgasm to coincide with John's.

'I'm cumming... now.'

'Me too.'

He watched the tip of Johns dick. John stopped jerking and just held it. Cum started oozing out and drippig on Max's cockhead. Then he tensed his muscles. The cum shot in tracks over Max's stomach, over his chest, onto the pillow or his face. It just kept on shooting out of him and Max until both their balls were empty. John remained on Max, jerking his cock, enjoying his orgasm and dripping seed on Max's cock for about half a minute, before he collapsed on the bed next to him.

'Fucking hell, boy. You look a mess.'

They both laughed. Max spoke. 'I don't think I've ever shot so much in my life.'

'Yeah, I saw it shooting out of you. You could extinguish fires with that thing.' They looked at each other. Slowly John leant over Max and placed his lips on his. They felt their tongues meet. John pulled back and spoke. 'You know I'm straight, but it's wierd. When I was jerking off over you, I was thinking of fucking Carole, feeling her lips on my cock while I slide it in and out of her, but when I kiss you, I think of kissing you.' They kissed again.

----

Later in the day Max told Carole and Wendy that the situation with John had been cleared up. They met on average about every second day after that sometimes to learn history, sometimes to have sex. A week afterwards they kissed in public for the fist time. They soon increased their repertoire and were sucking and fucking within a month. After having talked about it with Max, John also got into a relationship with Carole, who he told that he was bisexual and very commited to Max. Max never agreed to the threesome John wanted. That all happened twenty years ago. They are all still together. John still thinks about fucking Carole when he's fucking Max, and he still thinks about kissing Max when he's kissing Carole.

Copyright © 2011 Howie; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..