Jump to content
    jazziebabe
  • Author
  • 2,160 Words
  • 1,072 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding A Solution - 1. Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1
Theowas dead set against the idea, he would have loved to have a child but thatmethod was just wrong!

“Why are you so closed-mindedabout this?” Toni asked a little irritated. They had agreed that they wouldstart their family as soon as they were finished with university and since theywere in their final semester it was time to start making plans.

“I’m not going to stick mydick inside of some girl,” Theo said furrowing his brows in contempt. The idea was ludicrous and Theo couldn’t believethat Toni would even suggest it.

“Come on Theo,” Tonisighed. They had been having the sameargument everyday for the past two weeks and now that they were on their wayback to Mauko City for three weeks of Spring Break, Toni wanted to get itresolved so they could focus on planning Judy’s sixteenth birthday party.

“I’m sure there’s another wayToni, honestly. I know you have no reservations to fucking girls but I do.”Theo said matter-of-factly.

“That was a low blow,” Tonireplied. He was never the monogamoustype, he had sex with anyone who appealed to him sexually but he only hadstrong feelings for one person and that person was Theo.

They had been together forfour years now and although Theo didn’t give Toni hell about his polygamouslifestyle, it bothered him a lot. There was something about knowing that he wasthe one and having others think he was just another conquest that broke hisheart repeatedly. But Theo went along with it partially because Toni neverseized to show him, publicly or otherwise, how much he meant to him.

“You know what I mean?” Theosaid as they got into Toni’s violet Ferrari, it was the latest 2011 model andpeople always stared long and hard wherever they went in it.

“You realize that it’s springbreak right? We have about two months till school ends and you said you wantedto do this as soon as possible. Are you reconsidering?” Toni asked starting theengine.

“You know I’m not, it’s justnot as easy for me to get it up and just fuck a girl. Other than the fact thatI’m not attracted to them at all, aren’t they like all emotional and shit?Besides who would agree to just —“

“I already told you aboutMelonie.” Toni said cutting him off.

“So why can’t she just insertmy sperm artificially?” Theo asked.

“She’s J.W. she doesn’tbelieve in that kinda stuff.” Toni replied. Theo sighed heavily and stared ahead as they drove out of themiddle-class neighborhood in which they had rented a room for school.

“How about we just focus onJudy’s birthday and the Rave for a while then re-visit this sometime later.”Theo suggested.

“Ok, but if we keep puttingthis off we might not end up doing it.” Toni said shaking his head. They hadruled out adoption on the basis that young babies were hard to get and theydidn’t want any kids that were already fucked up by someone else.

The ride home was quiet asboth boys tried to come up with alternatives in their heads. They had bothgrown and matured over the years but still sported shoulder length hairstyles. Toni hair was dyed blond in front and blackat the back while Theo’s was black at the front and dyed burgundy in the back.Theo was still shorter and skinnier than Toni who now had well-toned musclesbecause he had taken to pumping iron for at least twenty minutes a day.

“Should I wait or come backfor you later?” Toni asked as they stopped in front of Theo’s house. Cytheriahis baby sister was already home and was running full speed towards them fromthe garden.

“I’ll just drive myself.”Theo replied smiling at his sister. Shehad grown some more since the last time he saw her and was almost too tall forher 6 years. She had also taken to gardening and was always hanging with thefamily gardener, Carl.

“TJ,” Cye said using thenickname she had for him. She opened the car door and went to Theo’s lap thenstretched across to hug Toni and kiss him on the cheek. “Are you staying?” Sheasked.

“Only for three weeks, I haveto get back to school then.” Theo replied. She pouted a bit before she smiled.

“Ok,” she said moving over toToni’s lap so she could play with the steering.

“Toni has to go now CJ,” Theosaid using his pet name for her. “His family is waiting to see him.”

“Ok, but I wanna see you kissfirst.” Cye said giggling. Theo had come out to his parents officially in thesecond semester of his 2nd year at Navarra University after hestarted having a panic attacks when Toni almost died from head injury hereceived in a football match. While Geneva was aware the reason Graham wasn’tand so he kept asking why Theo was so distraught. At that time everything thatreminded Theo of the event cause him distress and he had to be in and out ofcounseling. Toni recovered fully and it was his turn to be there for Theo andsince Theo still had no intimate girlfriend there was no way to pass it off asa best friend kind of friendship. Graham was the one who brought it up andwhile Theo denied it at first he finally came out. Surprisingly Graham acceptedit, he was only disappointed about grandchildren and for the fact that Theo hadtaken so long to tell him.

“Come on, she’s never gonnaleave if we don’t and I wanna come over before night falls.” Theo said leaningtowards Toni. Their lips met for a brief second with every intention of makingit a quick kiss but that hope was lost when Toni held Theo’s cheek. It deepenedand soon both boys forgot that Cye was still in the car as they tried to movecloser to each other. Theo’s hand started to travel from Toni’s chest down tohis lap and that’s when he remembered Cye who was watching with a not soinnocent smile on her face.

“Oh,” Theo said moving awayfrom Toni, who was looking down at his pants. He was tenting big time and Cyewas only a couple inches away from it.

“Ok time to go now, bye bye.”Toni said passing Cye over to Theo chuckling. Theo let her out of the car gaveToni a quick peck on the cheek and then allowed him to leave. The sooner he got to see his mother andfather the sooner he could be in Toni’s arms again.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Toni got home just as Judydid and as expected she was all over him the moment he was out of the car.

“So where’s mybrother-in-law?” Judy asked touching the tattoo on his wrist. Both boys had thewords ‘love of my life’ tattooed around their wrist like a band to show thatthey were life partners and also to symbolize their love. It was alsoconveniently placed on the left wrist so that their watch could cover it in aprofessional setting.

“Am I your brother’s keeper?”Toni asked jokingly. “I just dropped him off; he’ll be here as soon as he canget away from his family.”

“Good because I wanna discussmy birthday gift with you guys.” Judy said taking the shoulder bag Toni had.They took the entrance from the garage to the living room so as to greet therest of the family. Teddy and Micah were at their respective jobs as Lawyer andNeurosurgeon and Bernie was away at one of his business places in Wudson. Sothat left the usual occupants of the house, Angie and the twin Jovan andGiovanni.

“Finally,” Giovanni saidgoing to hug Toni and then looking around him. “Where’s Theo?” he asked

“I swear I got a warmerwelcome at Theo’s house.” Toni said shaking his head. “He’ll be here in alittle while.”

“We love you but you are not ableto help us with our problem.” Jovan said after hugging Toni too.

“So how are you son?” Angieasked looking at him with a bright smile. She was as beautiful as ever and positively glowing.

“I’m fine mom, how are you?You look like you did when you were pregnant with the twin.” Toni said jokinglybut quickly gave his mother a once over to see if she really was pregnant.

“Oh please, can’t I lookreally beautiful and be very happy without something growing inside me?” Sheasked chuckling.

“Not without Dad being here.”Judy added.

“You kids are unbelievable.Go wash up, dinner will be ready in about an hour.” Angie said before leavingthem. Giovanni and Jovan immediately made their way to the secret room Berniehad allowed Theo to use as a sort of lab when he was in High School while Judyfollowed Theo up to his room.

“I forgot to ask, how is the‘having a baby’ process coming in?” Judy asked. Of course she had known aboutit but she was the only one who did, Theo and Toni had decided to wait untileverything was well organized to include their other family members.

“I don’t even wanna talkabout it.” Toni replied and as soon as they arrived at his room Toni went tohis stash drawer. That was the drawerwhich had the lower level secret compartment in which Toni kept all sorts ofillegal drugs; weed, lsd, you name it, it was there or he could get it.

The weird thing was that Toniwas not a junkie, he had no addictions whatsoever to anything except maybeTheo. He had been completely clean for about three months leading up to footballseason due to the fact that they carried out drug tests. However, after hisinjury and upon the insistence of Theo he had quit football and as such waswasted almost every single day. How he managed to party every night and maintainan A average was incomprehensible to everyone.

“It’s that bad huh,” Judysaid as Toni started to roll a rather large joint.

“We ruled out adoptionbecause we decided we wanna fuck up our own kids, so our options are verylimited. I found a surrogate mother but she’s a Jehovah’s Witness and doesn’t—“

“Shit,” Judy said chuckling.“So that means she wants Theo to fuck her for the kid?”

“I’m glad you find it funny,because to him it’s the fucking Armageddon!” Toni said taking a long puff fromthe weed joint he had rolled.

“I can’t believe it,” Judysaid still laughing. “I’m sorry; it’s just the image of Theo fucking someoneelse; let alone a girl, awkward.” Judy said laughing.

“Yea, well if we are going tocarry out this plan we have to get a move on now because we only have a couplemonths left till graduation.” Toni said reaching for more weed even though theone he was smoking wasn’t finished.

Dinner was served, eaten andthe dishes cleared before Theo turned up that evening. Giovanni and Jovan ranto greet him as soon as the sound of his Barchetta died down in the garage. Hehurriedly fixed the problem with their computer which had crashed as soon asthey tried pirating one of the new X-Box games that was to be released in 2003.Theo then greeted Angie, who was painting in her little studio, an adjoiningroom next to Bernie’s home office. Hehad never seen her in work mode before and was tempted to stay for a while andwatch but he was really longing to be in Toni’s arms, or just close enough tosmell his scent.

“I was starting to think youweren’t gonna come.” Toni said as soon as Theo entered the room.

“That my dear, is entirely upto you.” Theo replied in his seductive voice as he started removing the babyblue tank top he was wearing.

“That’s a good start; she’lllike a strip tease before you impregnate her.” Judy said laughing as sheentered the room.

“Judy!” Toni scolded. She wasa very brilliant girl from the very day she came into this world, Toni couldhave seen that but ever since she could talk she had always been precariousabout what she said, when or how she said it and to whom she says it.

“I see you told her,” Theosaid his mood changing almost immediately as he sounded as though someone haddied.

“I was only kidding Theo,come on, let’s not talk about that. WhatI wanna know is what you two have planned for my birthday?” Judy asked.

“Don’t worry about it, weremember, nothing fancy.” Toni said teasing her. It was her request after the elaborate 15thbirthday party they had planned for her with too much liquor for kids her ageand too much boys that weren’t her age.

“That was a year ago, whatdid I know then?” Judy asked

“Well it’s what you wantedand so that’s what we have planned. Would you like clowns or jugglers?” Toniasked laughing as Judy’s eyes widened with surprise.

“You’ve got to be kidding.Toni please,”

“If you don’t mind, could wediscuss this later? My boyfriend is in need of some serious cheering up.” Tonisaid as soon as Theo sat next to him on the bed. He then gently eased Theo into a lying positionand straddled him before kissing him passionately. Theo’s mood changed dramatically and in aninstant he was hard.

“Alright fine but I’m notdone,” Judy said walking out of the room. It was once her pleasure to watch them fuck like rabbits but since shewas older and more mature, she looked at it in the sense that she would feelawkward having her brother watching her while she and some guy had sex.

Copyright © 2011 jazziebabe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..