Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Benji's Birthday Bash - 1. Benji's Birthday Bash

Benji's birthday Bash

Part 1:

"No, I'm not doing it," Steve, known to his friends as Shadowgod, stated firmly.

"Yes you are, I already bought you at auction," Linxe argued firmly.

"Yeah, and you chatnapped the rest of us," Cia argued back.

"Get over it," Linxe replied.

"I'm sick," Rory whined.

"Here," Tiger offered, "Have some more water."

"I'm gonna throw up," Rory whined again.

"Save it 'til after the party," Devereaux suggested.

Linxe nodded in agreement.

"Yeah," Lugh replied as well.

Linxe rolled his eyes. "Okay, everyone shut up and listen, this is how we're gonna do it,"

"Can we just hurry it up," Nephylim replied. She cracked her whip at Linxe's ass for emphasis.

Linxe cringed.

"Kinky," Tiger purred.

Just then laughter rang out from in front of the stage curtains, where the general bar area was.

Devereaux made it to the curtain first and peeked from around it. Someone pawed his ass. He didn't get a chance to say anything though because the sight they all saw made some laugh while others cringed; some of them did both.

"That's disturbing," Devereaux muttered, "I mean...i don't like old guys. But it's hot, in a weird way."

"Someone should get him down before he hurts himself," Steve replied.

"Mmm, kinky," Nephylim said, a low growl coming from the back of her throat.

Linxe shook his head. "Well, he's better then half of you lot," he muttered.

Cia slapped Linxe on the back of the head. "Be nice," she reprimanded him.

Linxe cringed.

"Or i'll whip you," Nephylim added.

Linxe purred at the thought.

"Me too?" Steve, Lugh and Tiger excitedly asked at the same time.

Devereaux shook his head.

"I'm gonna be sick, and Teo's bothering me," Rory whined again, even as he put his cell phone away.

Posted Image

"Well, someone will get Benji a drink and get him off that counter soon, I'm sure," Linxe, hope written all over his face, replied.

Devereaux groaned. Someone had pawed his rear end again. He shook his head and let it though, it came with the hazards of getting volunteered for stripping duty.

The music started. Cia and Nephylim ran behind everyone and, armed with their whips, took their places.

Linxe ran to the side of the stage where he could get the best view of the show.

The curtains began to lift. Lugh, Steve, Devereaux, Tiger and Rory took their place on the center of the stage.

The bar erupted in cheers as the curtain lifted all the way.

"Whoo! Boobies!" Someone, Cia thought it was Jack, shouted. Half the bar groaned, confused as to why a gay boy would want to see boobies. Cia shook her head. There was no way in hell.

A goat bleated in the crowd at the sight of Steve decked out in pink biker pants and a pink leather vest.

"I'm gonna be sick," Rory groaned. He bolted off the stage.

The goat's handler, an Echidna, lost his grip on the leash that was normally used to keep the goat away from cliffs.

"Ack, horny goat!" Steve shouted. He bolted off the stage, the goat followed him.

"I'm gonna go check on Rory," Lugh replied, an evil gleam in his eyes.

"I need a spanking," Tiger coughed. He grabbed Nephylim's hand and ran toward the bar's office.

The music :music: stopped. Linxe groaned and grabbed the nearest shot of Jaegar.

Walking out on stage, shaking his head the entire time, Linxe faced the crowd. He stopped when he was standing next to Devereaux.

"What an utter disaster," the crowd heard him muttering.

"Oh well."

Raising his shot glass, Linxe looked out at everyone.

Devereaux groaned just then. He jabbed Linxe in the side; pretty sure he knew who was pawing his rear again.

Cia cracked her whip at Linxe's rear. "Behave," she threatened.

Linxe looked back at her. Half the bar heard him say, "What! I don't discriminate, I flirt with everyone!"

Cia rolled her eyes. Linxe turned back to the bar.

"Well, the stripper's didn't work out so welll, but...

Happy Birthday Benji!!!"

The crowd cheered. Together they toasted the birthday boy.

The end.

Happy birthday Benji

Linxe

Disclaimer: No goats or boys were harmed in the making of this story. All similarities to characters (dead or alive) are just that, similarities. This is an utter work of fiction. (What? I swear)
2009
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..