Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2009 - Winter - Deceptions Entry

Deceptions of the Heart - 1. Story

Deceptions of the Heart

By Linxe Termoil

 


 

What What…In the butt..

The words blasted from the speakers spaced around the basement where the boys were practicing their dance moves.

Pop!

The noise made the boys stop what they were doing.

Three of the boys suddenly doubled up in laughter. The fourth one was doubled up with his hands cupping his groin; a look of panic on his face despite the fact that he was wearing a tight pair of boxer briefs for protection during rehearsal.

The boy finally straightened up and pulled the front of his briefs outward and shoved a hand down his briefs, poking around until he was finally satisfied that his crown jewels were unscathed from the balloon popping.

“Shut up you three,” Jamie muttered, embarrassed.

“I think…you’ll…be okay….needle dick,” Paul snickered.

‘Ow,” Paul muttered a second later. He rubbed the back of his head where Jamie had slapped him.

“Alright, let’s get serious here,” Ben mumbled while still laughing.

“That’s what I said, but nooo, you wanted to do that you-tube dance,” Jamie growled, “I think you just wanted to see me in my boxer-briefs,” he added a second later.

Ben looked at him, thinking about it for a second.

“Yup,” Ben finally admitted with a grin plastered on his face. Ben walked across the room. The music on the computer changed.

“Now, let’s get…Serious!” Ben sang the last word and grabbed the pole sticking up in the middle of the floor. He swung around, completing a full circle and started thrusting his hips against it. He let go a second later and pranced across the room until he was face to face with Jamie. But he didn’t stop dancing, just grabbed a hold of Jamie and propelled him backwards into a chair; a moment later he was straddling Jamie’s lap, thrusting his own hips against Jamie’s torso.

As the beat from the music got faster, Ben kept shaking his hips, grinding as hard as he could into Jamie. Jamie was laughing. Paul and Tommy were in their own corner of the room, Paul’s ass grinding against the front of Tommy’s jeans.

The music cut off.

Sarah’s voice cut through the room, “Why do you act like that Ben?” she asked.

Ben stopped grinding his own brief clad ass against Jamie’s torso long enough to look at his mother.

“I told you Ma, we’re gay!” he replied with a grin.

“Uh-huh. Right…And how much sugar have you boys had today?” she asked.

Ben seated himself on Jamie’s lap; thinking about it a moment. Paul and Tommy pulled away from each other.

“I don’t remember?” Ben offered his mom.

Sarah rolled her eyes at her blond haired kid.

“Right; well, don’t go blaming if you can’t sleep tonight. Now, when you get your boney butt off your boyfriend why don’t you come take the trash out,” Sarah replied.

Ben rested his head against Jamie’s shoulder a moment, and then nodded his head.

“Sure,”

“and call Lacey,” Sarah said a moment later, “Hrm…you sure she isn’t your girlfriend?”

“She’s a lesbian mom,” Ben answered.

“Ben! Don’t talk about such a nice girl like that,” Sarah scolded her boy.

Ben rolled his eyes at her.

“What are the rest of your plans for the night?” Sarah asked, ignoring the look on Ben’s face.

“Not sure. We’re practicing for the talent show in a couple of weeks,” Ben answered.

“Ah…In your underwear?”

“Yup… Can Jamie stay the night?” Ben asked.

“Sure, don’t forget to get your chores done,”

“Alright ma,” Ben replied.

Sarah nodded and shutting the door behind her, turned around and went back upstairs.

Ben, with a smile on his face, turned his head and planted his lips against the side of Jamie’s neck.

“Eww, get a room you two,” Tommy whispered with a snicker. Paul started snorting with laughter.

“I don’t understand how you get away with molesting him in front of your mom like that,” Paul added a moment later.

“Me either,” Jamie replied. He was lost in the feeling of Ben’s mouth on his neck.

Ben pulled his mouth away from Jamie’s neck long enough to reply.

“I told you guys, the best way to lie is to tell the truth. If they don’t want to believe it, then they won’t,” he replied.

 

The End.

© 2009 Linxe Termoil

Story Discussion

Copyright © 2010 Linxe Termoil; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2009 - Winter - Deceptions Entry
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I love it. Talk about hiding in plain sight. And he outed himself and his friends to his mother and she doesn't really realize it. Cute and funny all at the same time.

Link to comment
On 03/25/2011 05:33 AM, said:
I love it. Talk about hiding in plain sight. And he outed himself and his friends to his mother and she doesn't really realize it. Cute and funny all at the same time.
Thanks :) Sometimes the truth is in front of our noses and we just don't see it. :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..