Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2010 - Spring - I'd Never Do That Entry

The Dance - 1. Story

The Dance

by Linxe Termoil

This is a work of fiction. All characters belong to the author. Do not post this anywhere without the author’s permission. You may contact him at LinxeTermoil@gmail.com

Ben stood in the doorway of his basement; watching his boyfriend and their friends rehearsing for the talent show. But he wasn’t really paying attention to their dancing; he was just admiring how snazzy they all looked in their suits as they strutted from one end of his basement to the next. They were definitely dressed to kill.

The act ended and Ben applauded the show. “Bravo, Bravo!” He shouted. He let out a wolf whistle, aimed more directly at his boyfriend.

Jamie just looked at him and took a bow.

“So what’d Lacey want? You were gone forever,” Jamie stated. Ben had been gone awhile, talking on the phone with some girl from school.

“Oh, not much; we were just talking about school, boys, girls,” Ben replied, “the party last weekend where you gave me a blowjob on the balcony,” Ben added.

Tommy and Paul snickered at the last announcement. Jamie glared daggers at his boyfriend.

“Ben!” he objected, “You weren’t supposed to tell anyone!” Jamie whined.

“Oh, we’re all going to the dance tomorrow night too,” Ben added as he walked over to his boyfriend so he could cuddle with him.

“What?” Paul asked.

“They don’t allow same sex couples at the dance,” Tommy said at the same time.

Ben waved away their concerns. “Got it covered,” he replied as a secretive smile spread across his face.

* * * * * *

Women’s lit was boring; Ben was falling asleep and the can of red bull was doing nothing for him. He needed something entertaining to do. He glanced around, bleary eyed, and noticed half the other boys, the ones who had taken the class in the belief that they could get a girlfriend, or better yet, laid, weren’t doing any better. In fact, it looked to him like Tommy; Paul and Jamie had just given in and gone to sleep. It wasn’t surprising really, with the way they had practiced late last night. Knowing Tommy and Paul, they had probably stayed up as late as Jamie and him, in the interests of further nocturnal activities.

He needed a break. He carefully slid his cell phone out of his pocket and sent a text message.

What? NO way, I’ll get in trouble, came the reply not even a minute later.

Ben groaned. Please! We’re desperate here! I’ll let you make out with me and Jamie later, he sent back.

For real? Okay, I’ll do it. But you better mean it!

Ben sighed in relief. He didn’t have long to wait before there was a knock on the door and Mrs. Windleton was interrupted. Ben almost felt bad for her as the look of relief came across her face at whatever message was given to her, even if she did look mad. Apparently she hated teaching the class as much as he hated being in it.

“Class, pull out your books and review the assigned chapter. I’ll be back. Micah and Patrick…well, whatever,” she bolted from the room.

Ben laughed when the door shut behind her, glad that he was friends with her foster kid and his boyfriend. He was still kind of curious as to what they had done to cause a distraction, but for now, he had something fun in mind.

He got out of his chair and practically bolted to the front of the room; stopping long enough to turn the projector on, where he got onto the computer by using student access.

Half the class was watching with interest as he scrolled through YouTube.

“Ben, what are you doing?” Jamie asked.

“I’m bored,” Ben replied.

He soon found what he was looking for. He turned the speakers attached to the computer on.

“Okay class, I know this is Women’s Lit, but it’s time to take a trip back in time to health class. This right here is a strapping young lad,” Ben pointed at the screen, where the video he wanted to play was still paused, “And these are his friends,” Ben started grinning, then he hit play and ran back to his seat before the video had fully loaded. He didn’t have to wait long for the effects of the video to take hold.

The classroom was full of tittering boys and girls as the large white screen played the YouTube video that was being projected upon it. What what…In the Butt… came pouring out of the speakers.

Ben looked around, amused as half the girls cheered the boys that were dancing naked on screen while a few of the boys were attempting to mimic the dance moves.

“See, told you it would be fun to watch,” Ben told Jamie.

“Not to mention soooo hot…” Jamie muttered.

“Oh yeah, I told Micah we’d make out with him later,”

“Patrick too?” Jamie asked.

“Sure, if you want,” Ben replied. He turned his gaze back to the projection screen.

“What are you guys doing in here?” A loud voice exclaimed over the music from the speakers.

Mrs. Windleton was back, and she did not look happy at all.

She strode across the room and shut the speaker and video off; her gaze turned sharply to rest on Ben. Despite the look of innocence on his face she didn’t believe him for a minute.

“Ben…”

“What!” he exclaimed, “I didn’t do it! I would never do something like that…”

“Uh huh…” she muttered as she leaned over the desk and started scribbling on a piece of paper.

“Crap,” Ben muttered.

“C’mon then. Off to the office with you,” Mrs. Windleton said a second later.

“But…”

Mrs. Windleton pulled out a phone. “O M G! It is SOOOO boring in here. Plz Help,” Elizabeth recited a moment later.

Ben blushed.

“You know the rules. No nudity in school; and since you’re bored, you can go keep my son and his partner-in-crime company in the Principal’s office. Off you go,” she replied.

“But it was an artistic dance,” Ben argued.

Mrs. Windleton glowered at him.

Ben sighed and, taking the note and hall-pass from his teacher, grabbed his stuff and walked out. Ben was annoyed; mostly with the conservatives in the country.

Old people. They just didn’t have any taste whatsoever. He didn’t let his thoughts drag him down for long. There was going to be a dance later on that night; with his boyfriend. One way or the other.

* * * * * * * *

Ben grunted as he laid his head against the bathroom wall, trying to relax.

“C’mon, just a little more,” the guy behind him muttered.

“Oh god, that hurts,” Ben moaned at the same time.

Ben tried, but squeezed his eyes tighter. It felt like he was being crushed.

“There, got it, all done” the guy murmured one more time, patting him on the shoulder.

Ben panted for breath.

“Thank god, that hurt,” Ben replied as the guy stepped away from him.

“I’ll leave it to ya,” came the reply from the forty year old guy.

Ben nodded and looked at his clothes that were scattered around the bathroom floor. The bathroom door closed and left Ben in solitary peace. The night was just beginning.

Ben let out a sigh and gathered all his clothes in the middle of the bathroom. He got dressed and walked downstairs where Paul was waiting for him.

“I didn’t think I’d ever do something like this,” Paul muttered.

“It’s for a good cause, like, dancing with our boyfriends. Get over it. Just remember, we tell them nothing about this until we have too,” Ben replied.

They walked out of the house and out into the street, where they promptly got into Ben’s car and drove off toward the high school, ready to meet up with their boyfriends.


 

* * * * * * * *


 

Jamie looked around the parking lot nervously. Tommy stood next to him, looking just as nervous as he felt.

“I’m telling you,” Jamie complained again, “there is no way we’re going to get away with this.”

They had been standing there for twenty minutes. After dinner the whole lot of them had split up so they could get ready for the dance. Jamie had been surprised when Ben had said that he and Paul would meet them at the dance.

“I don’t think they’re coming,” Tommy replied. That had been his complaint for the last five minutes.

Jamie sighed as disappointment hit him in the stomach. If Ben hadn’t wanted to come to the dance, he should have said so. Jamie had far more interesting things he had wanted to do to Ben anyways on their prom night.

“Yeah,” Jamie finally replied, “I don’t think they’re coming either.”

“Hello boys, you looking for something,” a husky voice replied from behind him.

Jamie turned around. Behind him were a couple of girls who looked fabulous in floor length prom dresses that showed off the luscious curves of their body. One of them was in a dark red prom dress and light blond hair; the other’s prom dress was dark blue in color which contrasted with the black curly hair that flowed down the back of her neck.

Jamie swallowed. “Ladies,” he replied.

“Hmm,” the blond bombshell in her red dress swayed toward him, “such a handsome lad,” she whispered, practically purring as she reached out with a finger and ran it down the front of his dress shirt.

Jamie swallowed nervously and stepped back.

Then Tommy started laughing. Jamie shot Tommy an annoyed look. He turned his attention back toward the girl who had approached him, only to spot a familiar smirk lighting up her face.

“Mmm, handsome lad like you shouldn’t be going to the prom alone. The name is Lott. Miss Mona Lott,”

Jamie gasped. He whispered hoarsely, “What are you doing?”

“And this is my friend Rosie Cheeks,” Mona continued.

“Ben!” Jamie whispered at the blond. He started grinning though when he heard their names. Tommy just started laughing even harder.

“It’s Mona Lott! Now c’mon, let’s dance!” Mona whispered fiercely as she… he… whatever… grabbed Jamie’s hand and, with the click of stiletto heels, swayed mesmerizingly over the sidewalk and into the school. Jamie just stopped talking, admiring the nice figure.

“You two are insane, you know that, right?” Tommy muttered loud enough for them all to hear.

“Tommy…” Ben said.

“Yes Mona?”

“I don’t know how Rosie is doing, but I know how I’m doing. This corset is killing me; I want to dance with my boy, now SHUT UP!”

“Mmmm, who did the make up?” Tommy asked.

“Some drag queen Ben knows,” Paul murmured.

“I like it…you look hot,” Tommy replied in a low voice.

“Tommy, if you go straight on me now, I’m going to kill you,” Paul muttered.

* * * * * * * *

The dance was going well. They had breezed through the school officials without being noticed and right onto the dance floor. Jamie was hot and needed to cool off, but Ben…Mona, wouldn’t sit still long enough for him to catch his breath. They had danced from one end of the gymnasium to the other at each and every song; it didn’t matter if it was fast or slow.

Jamie was just glad they were finally standing still, he wasn’t too happy about the erection in his pants though. The erection was caused by Ben…Mona, grinding his… her ass against his crotch. Jamie was doing all he could to not blow his load, but if he didn’t catch a break soon, he was going to have a sticky mess in his pants; not that it would be the first time Ben had done this too him.

He caught his break though, in the form of a coughing Mrs. Windleton who was standing right next to them and glaring at them. Jamie blushed and let go of Mona’s waist.

“Excuse me…” Mrs. Windleton murmured.

Ben looked at her and batted his eyelashes.

“Yes Mrs. Windleton?” Ben asked.

“Keep it clean, would you Miss…?”

“Lott…Mona Lott,” Ben replied. Jamie wanted to laugh at the effort Ben seemed to be expending to maintain a higher pitched voice.

“Right; you must be Miss Rosie Cheeks friend….” Mrs. Windleton raised an eyebrow at them.

Ben nodded his head. The hair from his wig flapped around his face in response.

“Right; well then, keep it clean…boys,” Mrs. Windleton stated one last time. Then she was on her way.

Jamie laughed. Ben let out a groan.

“What?” Jamie asked.

“You went soft. All that effort I was going through, lost, in thirty seconds…sad,” Ben said, mourning the loss of his efforts as he turned around and wrapped his arms around Jamie’s waist, grabbing a handful of ass as he laid his head on Jamie’s chest. The music changed to a slow dance.

“Hmm, there’ll always be later, love,” Jamie whispered. He wrapped his arms around Ben and pulled him tighter against his body, consoling his partner.

“Hmm, you’re right. Let’s go,” Ben stepped away from Jamie and grabbed hold of his hand. They started walking out of the gymnasium. Jamie just shrugged his shoulders; Ben always did have an impulsive streak that ran through him.

“Let’s go boys,” Ben said as he walked past Tommy and Paul.

“Where we going,” Paul asked. He stopped grinding his ass against Tommy’s crotch and started walking with them.

“We’re going back to my place. Drop you off wherever you want.”

Paul nodded; still not believing that he and Ben had dressed up in drag. Just to dance with their boyfriends. It was worth it though.

They left the prom, ready to go to a dance of a different kind.

The End.

© 2010 Linxe Termoil

Story Discussion

Copyright © 2010 Linxe Termoil; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2010 - Spring - I'd Never Do That Entry
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..