Jump to content
    N_Dane
  • Author
  • 2,030 Words
  • 601 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Nicotine - 1. Chapter 1

I probably made a lot of mistakes when writing this. Sorry, in advance.

This wasn't what I was planning. I wasn't planning on being alone like this with him. This being me, on top of him, completely out of breath with red swollen lips and on his bed. He sure as hell likes to bite. I kind of wish I had known that before now. He also likes to grab. At my ass. Which is a turn on. I won't lie. It felt good. Being grabbed. And touched. And having this sexy older boy talk dirty into your ear and let you know that he wants you more than you could ever comprehend. That all felt good. Intentional or not, I was kind of happy things had ended up here.
***
"Someones moving in next door," she said peering through the blinds at the house next to ours.

"I thought that fat lady lived there."

"She moved out, like, six months ago."

"No she didn't." I thought I saw the fat lady there just a few days ago. Picking up the Sunday paper, or getting the mail. Or something.

"Yes she did. She ended up having an affair with the Dawson's kid or something, so she like had to leave or they would send her to jail."

"Johnathan?!"

"No. They're oldest son. I think his name is Todd."

I look up at her, but she's still engulfed in something past the blinds.

"Why on earth would Todd Dawson fuck that fat old braud?"

"I don't know, Alex," she says. "Ask Todd Dawson."

"I thought he was like 19 or something."

"No, dumbass. He's 17. He's in your grade... Holy fuck."

"What?"

"Our neighbor is so fucking hot."

This is what draws my attention away from the homework I'm doing for Lexie. I get up and try and get a good look at this new neighbor, but Lexie has the best view and I can't see anything.

"Move."

"Why?" She asks not even looking away from the window.

"I want to see."

"I don't think he's gay, Alex."

"What the hell makes you say that?" I ask. I'm sure she's about to say something offensive and arrogant.

"He's way too hot."

"Just move."

She does. And I see him.

"Holy fuck..." That's all I can manage to say. Holy fuck. That guy is so hot. He's got this dirty blonde short messy hair. And he's tan. He's tall, and smoking.

"That's disguisting," says Lexie. She's right next to me cramping in to keep a good look at him.

"Shut up. Smoking is sexy."

"Yeah, if you want to die."

"Who wants to die?" Comes my mother's voice from behind us.

"No one." We both say it at the same time without bothering to turn around and look at her. A blonde skinny tan girl comes from out of the house and walks up to hot neighbor boy.

"Fuck!" Lexie screams, obviously dissapointed that he's living with this girl. I'm even more dissapointed that he's straight.

"Lexie, language." My mom says.

"Mhmmm." She responds. We're both glaring at this skinny blonde girl. She's really gorgeous.

The phone rings and my mom picks it up. I can hear her say hello as Lexie and I watch hot neighbor boy and his girlfriend arguing about something. She takes his cigarette out of his mouth and throws it on the ground.

"See? She thinks its disgusting too."

He just gives her the bird and she cooly walks inside their new house.
"Alex!" My mom calls from the other room.
"Phone!"

I reluctantly leave but only after Lexie says she'll tell me what I missed later.

"Hello?" I say into the reciever.

"I called your cell but you didn't pick up."

I instantly know who it is. His voice is so deep. I would recognize it anywhwere.

"Oh... yeah. I think I left it up in my room."

"Well, I'm on my way to pick you up. So be ready."

"Wait, right now?" I ask.

"Yes. Right now."

"I don't think I can, actually..."

He sighs.

"Come on. I haven't seen you in a week."

"But I'm helping Lexie with her homework, and she's failing..."

"Please?" That's all he ever had to say. And he flat out knew it.

"Okay... Okay. How long until you're here?"

"Like, 10 minutes."

"Okay, bye."

I put the phone down and go up to my room to get my phone. Sure enough it had showed he called. Twice. He seems to be getting more and more antsy to see me lately. It's not his usual self. But I'm not complaining either.

"Mom!" I yell.

"What?" she answers from downstairs.

"Tucker's coming to pick me up!"

"Where are you guys going?"

"I don't know!"

"How late will you be?"

"I don't know!"

Its quiet for a few seconds. Its routine for her to at least consider letting me go. Not that I actually asked her, but still. She always says yes. I'm not worried. But if it were my dad, it would be an entirely different story.

"Okay," she says as I come down the stairs.

Tucker honks his horn outside a few minutes later and I rush to the door.

"I'll see you later."

"Alex!" screams Lexie. "You're gonna miss the hot neighbor guy!"

"Tell me about it when I get home!"

I close the door and catch Tucker messing with the radio in his car. He looks up, sees me, and unlocks the doors. For someone who complains about not seeing me in a week, you'd think he'd acknowledge my existence in some other way. Not just unlock the doors.
I get in and he pushes his bangs from his eyes. The best thing about Tuck, besides his body, and the fact that he's amazing in bed, is his hair. Its messy, and light brown. A little like hot neighbor guys, but longer and darker. There are no shades of blonde in Tuck's hair.

"My parents are going to be gone all night," he says, pulling out of my house.

"Curfew is at 11."

"Ask if you can spend the night."

"We have school tomorrow. There's no way they'd say yes."

"Just ask."

"Tuck, no."

He scowls as he drives, his eyes cut and completely focused on the road in front of him.

"Fine." That one word let's me know he's pissed. Its so easy to offend him. You can tell he's always used to getting his way, and when he doesn't, all hell breaks loose.

Its quiet for the rest of the drive over to his place. Why am I even going, If all he's gonna do is mope about how I can't spend the night? Or maybe he's mad because I said I wasn't going to ask. Either way, I know he'll get over it. As soon as we step through that door frame he'll have his hands all over me, telling me how bad he wants me and a bunch of other dirty phrases he uses.

I know this boy so well.

And I'm right. He leads me through the front door, closes it behind us, and pushes me up against the wall.

"Let's not fight..." he breathes, unbuckling his belt. "In fact, let's not talk at all."

I inch towards him and kiss his neck. But he pushes me up against the wall again and slips a hand up my shirt, finding my nipple and tweaking it. He moans as I grab for his erection through his underwear, his jeans now around his ankles. My belt becomes loose and my pants also drop to the floor. He reaches for the hems of my shirt pulling it over my face and throwing it to the other side of the room.

"I want to fuck you so bad..." he whispers into my ear, his voice trailing off as he continues to undress me.

I can hear a soft humming coming from the table next to us. Its my phone. I put it on the small glass foyer table when we got in here.

"Ignore it," Tucker says nibbling on my ear lobe and sliding my underwear down to my knees.

I try to not worry about it, but I have this really freaky OCD problem about missing phone calls. It seriously bugs the hell out of me. I hate getting voicemails. I think it might be because I hate hearing the automated voice, but whatever the cause is, I hate it.

I lean over, trying to see who it is, as the device keeps humming, slightly moving to the left with each vibration.

"I said," he says, in an almost commanding voice, "to ignore it."

I hate how Tucker thinks he gets to command me and stuff. I don't owe this kid shit. Its not like we're dating. We both very well know that this is just sex, and that's it. He wants me, and I sure as hell want him. But I can only ever deal with so much of his bossy, expecting attitude.

I reach over and grab the phone putting it up to my ear and saying "Hello" before Tuck can even realize what's going on.

"Jesus, Alex," he complains.

"Hey," comes my mom's voice from the phone. "You need to come home because your father is gonna be home soon."

"Mom. I haven't even been here for an hour."

"I know," she says sighing. "You're dad insists you come home though. Sorry."

She actually does sound sorry.

"Alright. Ill be there soon."

"Okay. Bye."

"What was that?" Tuck asks, arms crossed.
I pull up my underwear.

"You need to take me home."

He cuts his eyes at me and swears.

"You just fucking got here!"

"I know, but its not up to me, Tuck."

"Damn," he complains bending down to get his clothes. "I haven't gotten any in a fucking week."

"My dad wants me home for some reason..." he ignores me and continues to dress. "I don't want to go, you know."

He just nods. Ussually this would be where Tuck tries to manipulate me. By saying he didn't believe I wanted to stay with him, then by telling me if I meant it I would prove it to him by staying. To which I would get in trouble for not listening to my parents.
We get dressed and get into his car. We don't talk for the whole ride back to my house. I'm not sure if that's because he's upset with me for listening to my mom and going back home or if he's upset because he hasn't gotten laid in over a week.

He pulls up to my house. Tucker never goes in the driveway to drop me off. He always drives up next to my house, to where his car is parallel to the gutter in front of our house. I think he's afraid to drop me off in the driveway for some reason.

"Wait," he says, as I reach to open my door.

He pulls my face to his and kisses me. Soft at first, almost as if he cares. And then rough. More passionately. He slips his tongue through my open mouth, thrashing inside, grabbing at my neck and moaning.

I pull him off of me.

"What?" He asks, confused.

"I don't want my dad to see, Tuck."

"Oh." He nods and we sit there for a minute.
I lean over and kiss him on the lips and then I open the car door and get out.

"I'll call you later."

"You better," he replies, and I close the door and he drives off.

As I walk up my driveway I notice hot neighbor guy in his driveway, smoking. Again.

"Hey," he says.

His voice is sexy. Deep and rough.

"Hey." That's all I can really think to say. I'm not ussually in this kind of situation. You know. The one where its your first encounter talking to your drop dead gorgeous neighbor. Who happens to be a little intimidating. But only because he's so hot. And because he's smoking. The smoking makes him look a little more intimidating, too. And sexy. Definitely sexy.

"You two a thing or something?"

"What, me and Tucker?" I ask.

"I don't know the kids name."

"Well, no. Not exactly."

I should be more worried that neighbor guy caught me making out with Tuck. Now he knows I'm gay. Only my family knows that. And my really close friends. But... I'm not. For some reason.

I also realize it is a little creepy that hot neighbor guy was just watching us make out. I only didn't see him because its dark. Otherwise, I'm sure Tuck wouldn't have kissed me first. If he had seen him, he would have just dropped me off and left.
Hot neighbor guy just nods, exhaling smoke and throwing his cigarette on the ground.

"I'm Cam."

"Alex," I say. He nods again.

I walk over to my front door.

"Night, Alex."

I turn around and smile.

"Night."

So, if you review, that'd be really cool. And I would really appreciate it. And you.
Copyright © 2011 N_Dane; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..