Jump to content
    Ragingquiet
  • Author
  • 422 Words
  • 731 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Snippets - 1. Waterdrops

Waterdrops travel heavenly paths

One drop slowly makes its way down his chest, slowly passing that hint of a six-pack before it ends in that delicious treasure trail. More drops follow the same path, or different paths. It’s not easy keeping track of all of them, so I just settle for the ones that drip from his neck all the way down to his shorts.

Once in a while my eyes glance up to search for his, but he’s never looking. Too concentrated on the game he’s playing, the one where they run from one side to the other with a ball. I don’t care about the game; the only moment of the game that excites me is when they decide who plays skins and who plays shirts. That 2 second coin toss will decide my fate; will I merely enjoy watching him run around or will I really enjoy myself. This time I’m really enjoying myself. A moment of panic when it started raining turned into an added bonus as they kept playing, seemingly unfazed. The raindrops travel paths down his torso, the same paths I want my fingertips to trace.

Even when he’s not playing, his eyes never leave the game. He shouts encouragements or suggestions, he never takes a breather. I think that attracts me the most about him. He’s always fully focused and passionate about the things he does. Not just games but everything he cares about. I remember the first time I met him. I was struggling at work, he helped me and gave me that special smile of his. Love at first sight.

A lot of cheering snaps me back to reality. The game is over it seems, as everybody is getting up to leave. His team lost apparently but it doesn’t matter, it was just a friendly game. I wait around until everybody leaves. He lives just around the corner and I make my way up to his house. The sun is setting and the street lights turn on. He’s already home and has taken a shower.

The light in his room is just bright enough for me to see him walking towards his closet in only a towel. I lick my lips nervously as I’m slowly stroking away. He drops his towel finally and I need to move to see him more clearly. A loud noise scares me and him. I quickly duck away as he looks around scared and closes the curtain. I sigh, those damn branches. One day, one day I’ll make him mine.

My first short story.
2012 Ragingquiet
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..