Jump to content
    SpaurdaD
  • Author
  • 1,670 Words
  • 430 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Prince of Hell - 1. Chapter 1 - Invasion

Before you read: This story will contain horror elements, containing demons, hell, and scary nightmares/situations. It's also got a forced engagement. The story is between a prince and a powerful demon. It's also got detailed violence happening. So if you're not a fan of gruesome content, this probably isn't for you. But if you like gruesome content and are totally fine with "problematic" themes, then continue on and enjoy!

___

A shiver sent its way down his spine, bringing his body to shiver as he hides away in a dark corner of the dungeon. Not in a cell behind the bars, but somewhere where he hoped he wouldn't be found.

Prince Elias felt overwhelmed with fear-- His heart pounded in his chest as he held his breath waiting for footsteps. The screams in the distance echo in his head. After watching his father be slaughtered in the most brutal manner that he's ever encountered, he made a run for it. The violent intruders weren't going to take his life. There were so many things he wanted to do, so many places he wanted to see. How was he going to do that if he died?

Who even were these intruders? And why were they here, murdering everyone in the castle? What did they want?

As these thoughts raced through his mind, noises from the distance seemed to quiet down. And once he noticed, he froze as he heard footsteps make its way down to the dungeon. Shitshitshit. He needed to get out of here and fast.

"Well, hello there little prince." The prince looks up, but not without shrieking in terror. The bloodied intruder grabbed his face and lifted the boy to where his feet barely touched the floor. The man's nails, which felt more like claws, dug into Elias' cheeks as Elias' feet struggled to touch the floor. Being held up by your face wasn't the greatest feeling to experience. Was the intruder going to snap his neck? He didn't want to die, he wasn't ready to-

"Ah yes, you'll be the perfect bride."

Wait, what?

Loosening his hold on Elias' face, the man wraps his arm around his waist and throws him over his shoulder.

Elias opens his mouth to respond, only for nothing to come out. The fear continued to overwhelm his very being but now there was the confusion. "Wh-" He wanted answers as questions filled his mind once more. "Wait, wait-" He says in a pitiful manner, his words coming out with a whimpering tone. "Bride... what do you mean by bride?"

"Already asking questions, are we?" The man carries him up the stairs away from the dungeon. "You'll see once you're in my kingdom."

'Kingdom?! What kind of shit hole could this kingdom possibly-' Elias thought to himself, his breath hitching at the sight of the man's soldiers.

They weren't human at all.

Okay. Now he felt the need to hurl. Or scream. Or run away. He couldn't call for help, seeing all the shredded bodies surrounding the palace.

Elias raises his hand to his mouth, his eyes welling with tears from the horror of it all: the horror of everyone he knows being dead, the horror of such monsters existing. Mixed with all sorts of emotions, Elias wasn't sure if he could even begin to describe the horrifying creatures. It's as if they came from hell itself. The horns, the claws, the barbed-wire tails, and human flesh between their teeth. And as they look to him, seemingly with hunger in their eyes, his world went black.

The screams repeat. And repeat. Until it echoes in his ears. His surroundings dark, Elias finds himself standing in blood, a pool that rose to his ankles and continued to rise, as if he were in a concealed room with water seeping through the cracks. The emptiness of the dark surroundings is replaced with bodies... with his father at the front of them, his decapitated head beside the body with his face turned into one with a scream.

Elias opens his mouth to scream for his father, attempting to run towards him. Yet, all that can escape him is a whimper as his body refuses to budge even slightly. Fighting to move his frozen muscles, he falls through whatever ground there was and is sent through a pit of nothing but darkness, his mouth open in a silent scream. Once again, his voice was practically nonexistent.

The platform he lands on is soft. Soft and warm. Elias looks around at what looks to be a rather large hand.

"Oh, there you are my little bride." He looks up to where the voice came from and in the dark distance, were just two red, glowing eyes.

He couldn't shout for help. He couldn't even speak in a regular tone. The large hand begins to close in around him, laughter being heard and getting louder by the second. The space around him is taken away as the hand shrinks down on him. His body stood still, no matter how much his mind begged for it to move.

The hand closes in on him and the laughter abruptly stops.

"You are mine. Forever."

Waking up from what felt like hell, the first thing he does is scream. He screams until he runs out of breath, and now his throat is sore.

For a moment, he thought he was back within his home palace and was almost filled with relief.

"Are you done?" Elias yelps in surprise and scoots back, almost hitting his head against the headboard of the bed.

"Wh..." His bottom lip trembles and he tears up, looking up at the man who had kidnapped him. "Why-?" Elias' voice shook, tears beginning to blurred his vision.

"Aw darling, are you going to cry?" The man grabs Elias' chin and stroke his bottom lip with his thumb. "If you cry, I'll have to kiss you." He flashes a smirk, showing off his mouth full of fangs.

What the hell is this guy?

"You- What... what are you?" Elias tries to pull back, only for the man to grab his chin rougher and hold it in place.

"I suppose my human name is Dominick, but you can call me Dom."

Elias tensed under his touch. "I don't," he averts his gaze away, "I don't want to call you anything."

"No?" Dominick leans in, growling slightly. "So I see you're going to be defiant." He sticks his tongue out and runs it along Elias' cheek. "My precious little bride.. you will become obedient to me. Don't worry, I'll break you."

Elias whimpers and closes his eyes, the tongue being a bit too hot to feel. "Please don't." He wanted to pull away and run to the other side of the room, but Dominick's hands were now around his waist. "Don't touch me."

"Why not, darling?" Dominick slides Elias down the bed towards him, looking down at the frightened prince. "You belong to me- Or... would you rather have me in my human form?"

Elias pushes on his chest but the attempts were in vain, as the man leaned even closer.

"Look at me, darling." Dominick squeezed his waist before bringing one of his hands lower to cup a feel, causing Elias to look at him with wide eyes and squirm underneath him. But once he got a good look at his human form, he stopped moving altogether in shock. Dominick was surprisingly handsome like this.

He might even start forming a crush. Just a teeny tiny one. Not like he would ever admit that though, pushing on Dominick's chest as he feels his stomach flutter.

Dominick soon grabs both of Elias' hands, leaning in, so close that Elias could smell his scent. "I know you don't see it now, but you will love me." It wasn't even a suggestion to whether or not Elias would love him. It was stated as a fact. Dominick leans down as if he were going to kiss the prince, stopping in his tracks once he heard a knock on his door.

He hums in displeasure, frowning a bit before sitting up and letting go of Elias. "Come in." He says loud enough, sitting between Elias' thighs.

A couple of maids come in with a cart full of trays with food in them. "Lunch is ready, your maje- Are... we interrupting something?"

Dominick looks back at him with a charming smile. "No, no, continue. I'm just having a little fun." The maids continue with presenting the dishes on a separate tray, setting them beside the bed and poured wine into large glasses. They then bow to Dominick and quietly exit the room.

"I guess you got lucky." Dominick scoots away from Elias and grabs food from one of trays. Elias slowly sits up, watching Dominick with a look of distrust and fear. "Well? The food isn't gonna eat itself. Hurry up before it gets cold."

Elias slowly moves to the edge of the bed, watching Dominick as he cautiously grabs food for himself. Dominick smiles as he chews on the food from his current plate, enjoying how much Elias is affected by him.

They sit in silence for what felt like forever to the human. At some point, Dominick clears his throat and Elias snaps his gaze to him with a side eye. "You're not touching your wine."

Elias remains quiet, looking back to his food and Dominick's hand rests itself on the back of his neck. "What, do you think it's been poisoned? Hm, darling?"

Elias shudders, swallowing down the last of his food. "I don't drink wine."

"Don't like it? Maybe your taste has changed." Elias shakes his head, setting his plate on the tray. "I think you should have a taste of this, it's far better than any human flavor."

Dominick couldn't care less whether or not Elias wanted to drink the wine. He just wanted an excuse to perform something he's currently fantasizing about. He stands up, downing his entire glass of wine before pulling Elias against him and kissed him.

 

Thank you for reading the first chapter of Prince of Hell! I hope you enjoyed it, for there will be much more to come!
Copyright © 2021 SpaurdaD; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Thank you everyone for reading Prince of Hell! I really hope you enjoyed it and I hope that YOU enjoy the journey that Prince Elias will be going on!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..