Xbox Gamercard

PatrickOBrien

Is there a way to link your Xbox Gamercard in your signature? xbox.com gave me this code,

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/LordMAGNUS1105.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">LordMAGNUS1105.</iframe>

but it doesn't seem to be working. Please let me know if there's a way to do this.

Oh I have an Xbox 360 as well. What games do you play? I have Halo 3, Guitar Hero II, Mass Effect and a bunch of others.

I play Halo 3 (luff it, :wub: lol); Call of Duty 4 (It's covered in Awesome Sauce); Dead Rising (basically a Dawn of the Dead video game, lol); Bioshock (tons of nifty features); and Blazing Angels (Awesome WWII air combat simulator)

I also downloaded off of Live Arcade the classic Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

OH! and I just reserved Devil May Cry 4 at Best Buy, lol. Nero (main character in DMC4) is SO cute!

Also, you should register with mygamercard.net so you can have a neato gamercard signature too!

:D

^_~