Kettle's on

Ive been a total cinderella today, (MY GOD! that's a cliche)

but seriously scrubbbed the whole house top to bottom, just put the kettle on, who fancies a cuppa?

I'm afraid that, even for me, 03:48 AM is either too early or too late to be drinking tea - I'd been in bed for about 4 hours by that time!

:)

And why on earth were you doing house cleaning so late??!!??

You're not one of those people addicted to house cleaning are you?

Still, if you actually enjoy house cleaning, I have a 7-bedroom house that always seems to need cleaning, not least because a monkey is an agent of chaos and catalyst of entropy. :/

Kit

I'm afraid that, even for me, 03:48 AM is either too early or too late to be drinking tea - I'd been in bed for about 4 hours by that time!

:)

And why on earth were you doing house cleaning so late??!!??

You're not one of those people addicted to house cleaning are you?

Still, if you actually enjoy house cleaning, I have a 7-bedroom house that always seems to need cleaning, not least because a monkey is an agent of chaos and catalyst of entropy. :/

Kit

Hahaha, well i have these bouts whereby i kind of turn into a psycho... almost like bree from desperate housewives...

so if you provide the marigolds and stick the kettle on ill come and do the dusting :P

oooh :( entropy ewww! reminds me of A-level Chemistry