Disney Infinity

Trebs

Anyone else playing it?  I just picked up the starter set (for PS3) last night, as well as one of the three-figure expansions (Mike/Mrs Incredible/Barbossa) since Toys R Us was having a buy one, get one 50% off sale on Infinity products.  I don't see myself ever getting any of the Power Disks - cute (though money-grubbing) concept, and I can see kids trading them but they don't add a ton of value to the game (well - not that I can see so far).

Having fun with it, just barely brushed the surface but can see the potential and though a little pricy, seems like it will be worth it in the long run.  The graphics are fantastic and so far the game play is fun - not too challenging but not too easy either.  I can't wait for a Disney playset and characters like Mickey but the current playsets and characters are a decent first offering.

I haven't played with Toybox yet but from reading, like the concept.

So - anyone else?