Jump to content
    Andy Lake
  • Author
  • 4,293 Words
  • 1,132 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Broken Tears - 6. Chapter 6

Broken Tears - Chapter 6 By Andy Lake

You must be 18 or older to read this story.

Stop if the idea of sexual intercourse between same sexed couples disgusts you, and if that's so, what the fuck are you doing here???

Thanks, Stephen, for editing and being avaliable.

All usual disclaimers apply. If you are not supossed to be reading this, then you shouldn't, but I know I can't stop you. *sigh*

All the following characters are fictional, all made up by myself, thanks to my twisted, yet erotic, imagination.

I'm the author, so obviously, I own the story and copyrights. It can only be spread with my permission or downloaded for personal pleasure.

Recap - A gentle breeze flew by, shaking the rose as some petals fell loose and danced with the wind. I looked up at the sky through the tree branches. I will wait. I will give him a chance to be happy, and I will do it because I love him.

"I Love You Ty......."

******************************* That's A Beginning - Chapter 6

I walked around my room the next day...Jeff, what do I feel for him? I barely know him. He is hot and all, but I haven't even developed a crush for anyone here. Although, the first time I saw Jeff, there was a spark, and the fireworks when we kissed are undeniable.

Love? how can he love me by just knowing me for a couple days? It's just impossible. I think he is confused, but I'll give him some time and see how he feels tomorrow about me. I hope he read at least a little on gay relationships and not being out. Uughh! I hate that here, and I would come out if he did it with me, but I doubt he would ever do something like that.

"Ty, hurry. It's time for breakfast!!" I heard Mark yell from downstairs.

"Ok! Don't eat my food!" I yelled back laughing, as he did too.

I looked in the mirror of my dresser and brushed my bangs out of my eyesight. What does he see in me? I thought as I looked at my reflection. That was the first time I asked myself that question. I always thought the best of me, but since I met Bran he makes me feel so worthless. He affects me way too much. I sighed and walked down the stairs to see my dad with a very odd look on his face and Mark chowing down without a care in the world. I grabbed my plate and finished up my food, and Mark walked out to his car and left me and Dad alone at the table.

"Daddy, is there something wrong? You look troubled." I asked as he looked at me with sad eyes.

"No, son. It's just that there's this big case at the firm. I'll be spending little time with you, and that troubles me." He said smiling.

I sighed in relief and walked to hug him tight. "Thank God that's it. I was starting to think you had another family or something." I said with a giggle as he chuckled too.

"You kids are crazy." He said as he ruffled my hair.

"Besides, Daddy, if you had another family, I would accept it." I said as he gave me the best smile ever, and a flash of guilt crossed his face.

"I love you so much." He kissed my forehead as Mark honked, and I made my way outside.

"Hurry up, my dear chauffeur." I said as I buckled the seatbelt.

"Ha-ha-ha. I can make you take the bus." He said with a cocky smile.

"No, because I'll cry. Then you wouldn't forgive yourself, and I'd love to see you suffer." I said smiling.

"You little bastard" He said nodding as we drove off.

>>>

"Hey, Tom!" I said as I ran to Tom and hugged him, he looked sad.

"Hey, buddy. How are you?" He asked not meeting my eyes.

"I am ok, but you? You look sad!" I stated as I looked at him.

"Well, I am a little sad." He said looking down.

"Why?" I asked hugging him again as he sighed.

"Because I'm in love, but the person doesn't love me back." He said as he sighed again.

"Well it's their loss. Now cheer up." I said excited.

"I don't think I can." He said meeting my eyes.

"For me?" I pleaded with puppy eyes. He smiled widely and laughed.

"For you, anything." He said smiling at me.

"Yo, Tom!" Mark said as he walked to us and high fived.

"'Sup?" Tom said as Mark came by.

"You ok, man? You seem down." Mark said.

"Yeah..." Tom said trailing off. Mark nodded knowingly, and they dropped the subject. We were sitting at one of the tables at the front of the school building waiting for the bell to ring. I was sitting by Tom, and Mark was sitting across from us. We talked a little about my first day and their football practice.

"Hey" I heard Jeff's voice behind me, and I turned around and smiled.

"Hi" I said giggly.

He sat next to me and said hi to the guys, and Tom seemed to tense up a little. After a while Jenni arrived, and Mark and her were kinda talking lovey dovey stuff between one another. A short while after, Jane and Doug arrived with puffy lips, and they got so teased about it. Tom and Jeff were both talking to me.

"Ty!!!" I heard a voice scream at me. I looked up and saw Caleb waving at me, and I looked at him and motioned him to come over. I told him who the guys were, and he kept looking at Jeff a little too much. I felt a little jealous, but hey, Jeff told me he loves me, so I shook it off. I introduced him as my best friend to the guys.

"I thought I was your best friend." Tom said pouting, and that brought laughter to everyone.

"Nahh, you're my hot friend." I said as the table laughed more. Tom blushed, and Jeff looked at me angrily.

"I love you, babe. Go to class." Jeff said into my ear as I blushed.

I nodded as Jenni looked at me.

"Baby, you look flushed. Are you ok?" She asked concerned as she walked to me and felt my temp.

"I'm ok. Don't worry." I said looking up at her.

"Ok. Did you bring your lunch money?" She asked hugging me as I hugged back.

"Yep!" I said cheerily.

"Ok, now go to class. Dina may be waiting for you." She said smiling.

"Ok." I ran off with Caleb, we met with Li, Trevor, Dina, and Jermz, and we walked into the school to start our day. I had my first class with Dina, Li, and Jermz. Dina and Jermz kept talking to one another, and Li and I were in our own world laughing at stupid stuff.

"You know, if you look at Mrs. Dresden up close, you can see a mustache." She said between giggles.

"Woow. I never thought you had something in common with her." I said making her punch me through laughs.

We bonded a lot throughout the whole day, and I bumped into Brandon once. He whispered something to his buddies, and they looked at me and laughed. I shrugged it off and kept on going. At lunch I kinda spent it with Caleb and Li, both of us talking about random stuff and bonding. I could call these two my best friends.

We talked and talked as we ate our food, and a couple minutes before lunch came to an end, Brandon came by and sat at our table.

"Hey, fag." He said as he looked at me.

I totally ignored him and kept talking to Li.

"Li, babe, why are you here?" Bran said looking at Li.

"First, I'm not your babe. Second, Ty is my friend, so leave." She said barely looking at him.

"Well, stop being a bitch, and Caleb, is this your little boyfriend?" Bran asked sizing up Caleb.

"Fuck off, Brandon!" Caleb said not looking at him.

"Brandon, please leave." Li pleaded.

"For what?! So that fucking Caleb can fuck Ty in the bathroom?" He screamed as some giggles arose.

"Brandon, stop making a scene." I said in a low tone.

"I do what I want, faggot!" He spat at me.

"Brandon, stop being such a moron. I know your level of stupidity is high, but geez, even one neuron has to be alive in there." I said a little too loud. Many people oohhhed and awwwed at my comment as Brandon flushed in anger.

"You little bitch. I'll make your life complete hell!" He said standing up and shoving his tray to me. I dodged the food and stood up with Li and Caleb, and we made our way out of the cafeteria and off to class. I had Brandon in my last class, and besides whispering crap to people about me, he didn't do a thing.

"So, you gonna go to theater?" Caleb asked as he found me in the hallway.

"Yeah, I'm kind of looking forward to it. What about you?" I asked as he caught up.

"I'm not in theater, but I'm on the track team. You should try out next year! We would spend more time together." He said smiling.

"Nahh, I love singing and dancing, although I'm not a bad runner, but still, maybe you'll come see me sing sometime." I said smiling.

"Ok, but you have to come to my competitions, too!" He said cheerful.

"Of course." We bumped fists, and I made my way to the theater. I joined Li, Dina, Trev, and Jermz as the teacher spoke about the upcoming Halloween musical.

"So, Tyler, you are going to sing a ballad and Thriller. We are opening with your voice in the ballad and moving on from there. This is going to be great!" Mrs. Cadburry said.

"Ok, I'll do my best." I said smiling.

"Li, we need you prepared for make up in the show. You're the best one here." Mrs. Cadburry stated proudly.

"Of course." Li nodded excited.

"You do make up??" I asked as soon as Mrs. Cadburry started addressing other students.

"Yeah. That's why I am here." She said smiling.

"That's great!" I said smiling at her.

"Yep. So, Brandon is not here today. That seems odd." Li said looking around.

"Yeah, I'm kind of liking the fact that he is someplace else." I said smiling.

"Really? I thought fags liked hot guys like me." Brandon's voice said behind me.

"Brandon, I don't want to deal with you right now." I said not looking at him.

"Well, too bad. I was about to feed you my dick." I heard him laugh.

"Brandon stop being disgusting and go." Li said shoving him away.

"See you later, fag." He said going away.

"Uughh. I hate him." I said making my hands into fists.

"Yeah, I can't believe I liked him." Li said rubbing my back.

"Well, let's shake it off." I said relaxing.

"OK" She said nodding.

We finished the meeting and vocal practice, and I made my way out to the parking lot. I was walking to Mark's car, and I looked back and saw a little far away something that look like a garden. I made out a figure, so I walked over and saw Tom looking down with a tear running down his face. My concern grew quickly.

"Tom, what's wrong?" I said walking up to him. I startled him cause he jumped a little, and he wiped the tears immediately.

"N-nothing" He said stuttering.

"Tom, I saw you crying. Tell me what is wrong." I insisted.

"Love.. why does it exist when it hurts so much?" Tom said looking at the floor.

"Because love is what gives your life will. Even if you don't have someone to love, the idea of going out there and finding that person gives everyone strength." I said as I hugged him.

"How's a kid like you get so smart?" He asked with a chuckle.

"How does a big guy like you become a cry baby?" I said giggling as he shoved me gently.

"You have a unique sense of humor. I love it." He said looking at me. A breeze swept through, and his hair waved off of his forehead, the sun lit up his face, and he looked so gorgeous. I blushed.

"Thanks. You have a unique... well, you're not unique at all!" I said giggling as he laughed too.

"I have a unique way of kissing." He said smiling.

"Well, I don't know about that." I said giggling.

"Wanna find out?" He trailed off as he lifted my face and brought my lips to his. They were so soft and mushy, and as his lips touched mine, he groaned a little. It was indeed a unique kiss, and it had some magic and fireworks like Jeff's kisses. He finished, and we pulled apart.

"Well, that was, indeed, unique, but why did you kiss me?" I asked confused.

"Dunno. I guess I just wanted to." He said laughing.

"Well, that person you love is lucky to have your kisses." I said blushing as my eyes met his.

"What if I told you that that per-"

"What are you two doing here?" I heard Jeff's voice behind us.

"Talking" Tom said looking a little uncomfortable.

"Oh. Well, Ty come here. I need to talk to you." He said softly.

"Ok. Bye, Tom, and remember, smile for me." I said hugging him as Jeff cleared his throat.

"For you" He repeated as I went to Jeff.

Jeff and I walked together through the parking lot.

"What did you and Tom do?" He asked jealous.

"Nothing. We just talked, and there's no need to be jealous. I like you." I said smiling at him.

"But you don't love me?" He asked a little disappointed.

"Not yet. The thing is, we don't even know each other..." I stated.

"Well, I love you, and I'm gonna do my best to make you love me, too." He said smiling.

"Well, I hope you can."

We walked to his car, and he told me he cleared it with Mark and that he was going to take me home. We drove for a while and came to a stop in the park.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as he looked at me.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you." He said with a dreamy look in his eyes.

"Ok, shoot." I said smiling.

"I read a lot about gay relationships and even saw some movies." He said blushing.

"And I think I'm gay. I just can't picture myself with a girl anymore." He continued.

"Are you sure Jeff? Because if you aren't gay, don't string me along." I said sadly.

"I'm more than sure, and that's why I wanted to give you this." He reached into his pocket and brought out a necklace with an amulet on it. It was a silver necklace, and the amulet was a silver circle with an aqua sphere in the middle.

"It's so beautiful." I said taking it.

"My grandad gave it to me. He said if I ever fell in love, I should give this to the person I love because that necklace will protect them against everything." He said proudly as he placed the necklace around my neck.

"Jeff, this is too personal. Are you sure?" I asked a little hopeful to keep the necklace.

"I am more than sure. You see, when I'm with you, I can't stop smiling, and when I'm not with you, I feel alone and helpless. It's like you became a big part of me. I feel like I need you to be complete. Your smile, your pearly white teeth, those cute little dimples you have, your beautiful eyes, and your warm heart all make me melt. I've never felt so connected and so alive. There is something about you that makes me weak in the knees, and I know I love you." He said looking into my eyes as tears ran down his face, and my eyes watered. That moment, I felt the tingly thing. I felt love towards Jeff. He looked so vulnerable to me, and he looked at me as I was the most precious thing in the world.

"I don't know what to say. I think I'm falling for you. Just give me time to adjust to the idea, but I know I have feelings for you, Jeff, that is more than obvious. I love to feel you hug me, and it makes me giggly, warm, and fuzzy. I love your voice because it calms me down, and God, I love your million dollar smile, but still, I need to learn to love the whole you. I don't know the whole you, and if we get to know each other, maybe our love will emerge and grow." I said touching my necklace.

"I hope it does." He looked embarrassed.

"Something wrong?" I asked concerned.

"C-Can I kiss you?" He asked looking into my eyes. I blushed RED and nodded shyly.

He motioned towards me and pressed his lips against mine. They both melted together as if made for each other. We both let out a little moan as we kissed, and the fireworks in my mind went wild. I kept kissing him, and he opened my mouth with his tongue. I did the same, and soon, we were liplocked and tongue wrestling. He reached and hugged me tight to his hard body, and kept letting out soft moans as he kissed me with passion. It lasted at least five minutes before we needed air, and we separated and took deep breaths. We both opened our eyes slowly and looked into each other's eyes.

"You taste like strawberry. I love it." He said smiling.

"Yep. My mouth wash and mouth spray is that flavor." I said blushing.

"Well, I love it." He pecked me once more.

"You're a great kisser." I said looking at the car floor.

"You are an AWESOME kisser!!" He said looking happy.

"Glad you like it" I said blushing.

"So, this means that you are my baby? That you are my boyfriend?" He said with not even the slightest hint of regret.

"I think so, but are we gonna come out?" I asked looking at him.

"NO!" He screamed instantly.

"Calm down. Sorry." I said as my eyes pooled with tears.

"Shit, baby, I'm so sorry. I just can't come out, not now. Maybe just to some people, like Tom, Mark, and Jenni, but no others. I don't want the dirty looks and stuff, baby, and I know you don't want it either." He said sighing.

"I don't care what people think about me, and I'd love to be out with you, but I understand and wont pressure you." I said with a disappointed smile.

"I'm sorry, baby." He said sighing in relief.

"Yeah, but we will tell Tom, Dad, Jenni, and Mark, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, but in some time. Let's just wait a bit." He said holding my hands.

"Ok, one month." I said interlocking our fingers.

"One month" He repeated kissing me softly again.

We kissed some more, and he drove me home. I went to my room, turned on my computer, and I went to my playlist and started playing all my love songs as I crashed on the huge bed with a smile on my face. I snuggled against a pillow and imagined kissing Jeff and being with him. He is so good looking and has a great personality. I just hope everything turns out right...I hope everything turns out for the best!

[ Tom's POV ]

He saw me cry today. He saw me fucking cry, but what he did was the best. He looked at me with love and made me feel so good. He is just so great with me. Jeff is a lucky guy, and the kiss! That was the best kiss ever! He left me cold after it, and I was just about to tell him he was the one I loved, and Jeff came in. I know Jeff told him. I just sensed it since the morning. By now, I bet they're the happy couple.

I walked out of the garden and onto the school grounds. I walked to the parking lot and saw them both get into Jeff's car, and they pulled away and left. I was walking to Mark's car, and as I was walking to it, I heard some noises. I searched around, and nothing. I started walking and heard noises again. I followed the noises to Mark's car, looked through the window, and saw Dina and Jeremy making out. I knocked on the glass, and they looked at me with panic on their faces. I did my best not to laugh and to seem stern. They opened the door.

"What the hell is this?" I asked angrily.

"Please don't tell Mark we were doing this in his car!!" Dina squealed.

"Please, Tom, we won't do it again." Jeremy begged.

"Hahaha. Don't worry, kids. I'm not telling, but Jeremy should get going because Mark is about to be here from the showers." I said laughing. The kids looked at me with daggers in their eyes, and Jeremy ran off.

"You should be careful, Dina. Jeremy is a good kid, but sometimes kids want to explore. You know about sex and all, and I know you are little, but I know you are aware of what sex is." I stated concerned.

"I know, and we weren't going to have sex. We are waiting to get married." She said indignant.

"Well, I don't think anyone is able to hold on that long. Sex is a healthy and great thing in a good stable relationship. Marriage is not necessary, kiddo." I said ruffling her hair.

"Ok, Tom." Dina stated as Mark came by.

"Ready?" He asked me and Dina, as he jumped into the front seat.

"Yeah, taking Dina home again??" I asked looking at the girl.

"Yep. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Right, kiddo?" He said looking at Dina who nodded.

"Cool" I said.

"Not! Mark always smells after practice, even when he showers." Dina said laughing. Mark and I joined.

"Wanna walk home?" Mark asked with an evil smile.

"Jenni would hate you." She stated matter of factly.

We laughed and went of to drop Dina off, and Mark drove me to his house. We saw Ty coming out of Jeff's car. I don't think Mark noticed, but his lips were puffy. I felt jealousy run through me, and as soon as it faded, anger coursed through my body. Why does it hurt so bad?!

[ Jeff's POV ]

After my talk with Ty, I felt on top of the world. Everything was going to be perfect, and in a month we were gonna tell a couple people that we are together. Tom was the one I wanted to tell the most, and I want him to back off. He seems to like Ty too much, and when I saw them together today, I thought of the worst, but hey, my baby likes me and took my grandad's necklace. That means we are in it for the long run.

I know it may sound stupid to say I love him when I have a few days of being with him, but I do. It was love at first sight. He looks so innocent and cute, and I can be myself with him. I can be vulnerable, I can be happy, and I know I can make him feel loved. I feel this need to protect him and be by his side forever. He is my baby now.

And, well, when we made out! DAMN! It was perfect. His mouth tastes so good, and the fireworks exploded everywhere. It was so hot and romantic as well. I held him tight, and I didn't want to let him go, ever. He was so comfortable in my arms, and I love him so much that I feel the need to make him feel safe.

As soon as I came home, I walked up to my room with a sigh, dropped my backpack on the floor, and crashed on my king sized bed. I took a deep breath and giggled a lot. I was so damn happy.

"Why are you laughing?" A little voice came behind me.

"Shit, Cam, you scared the hell out of me." I said looking at my lil brother.

"Why are you laughing, Jeffrey? Cam said walking to me and hugging me.

"Because I am in love." I said kissing his forehead as we sat on the edge of my bed.

"I knew Mom was right. Mom is always right!" He said as he jumped up and down on the edge of the bed.

"I know, kiddo. That's why Moms are the best." I told him as I ruffled his hair.

"And how does love feel?" My brother asked curiously.

"It feels like butterflies in your stomach, and you feel warm and fuzzy all over. You feel happy and can't stop smiling." I said smiling at him.

"Grown ups are wierd." He said sticking his tongue out at me and ran away laughing.

I laid back against the bed. We are wierd. Who falls in love in two days? Well, if they met Ty, everyone would.

Next Chapter will be up sooon!!

©Copyright 2011 Andy Lake; All Rights Reserved
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..